BY NATURE'S OWN

The Dietary Guidelines for Americans encourage all Americans to eat a healthy diet and be physically active. The new Dietary Guidelines "MyPlate" is an easy tool to help you think about food choices at each meal, control portion sizes, and ensure balanced nutrition. Grains play a key role in maintaining a healthy diet. Eating grains, especially whole grains, as part of a healthy diet can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, some cancers, and obesity. And, if you're trying to slim down, studies show that adding whole grains can help maintain a healthier body weight. Nature's Own provides whole grains to give you energy and essential nutrients to help maintain your body's health. To learn more about making grains a part of your healthy diet and to see "MyPlate" Dietary Guidelines, go to: www.dietaryguidelines.gov; www.choosemyplate.gov; www.health.gov/paguidelines. see more...

Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Versatile bread for all of your sandwich needs. The flavor is great and it is very soft. Much better for you than white bread but still gets the job done! I love Nature's Own because I can trust what is in the bread and the price is just right for my budget.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Taste like white bread, but is better for you - oh, did I mention how great this bread is for tuna sandwiches? Very versatile. Even my picky son has no problem eating this white bread! Impressive!
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
This wheat bread is top on my list it's enjoyable for any kind of sandwich to even having some great French toast! It's not a cheap brand of bread it's very wholesome!
Kiancee  S.
I prefer this bread over regular white bread. Taste great with sandwiches and I want to try the other flavored that are available with this brand
Nelly A.
Best bread, great taste and consistency . We use for sandwiches, french toast we love it! Price is good too compare to other brands out there!
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
My husband prefers this for his lunches compared to traditional white bread, he loves it! :)
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
I like this bread because it is hearty and filling, I can't wait to try other flavors.