BY NATURE'S OWN

If you like the taste of our Nature's Own breads but are watching your calories, why not try one of our 40-Calorie Nature's Own breads? We offer a wide variety of delicious flavors at only 40 calories a slice. While we've trimmed back the calories, we haven't cut back on the fiber. All of our Nature's Own 40 calorie breads are an excellent source of fiber. see more...

Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this bread from Natures Own! I make sandwiches for lunch and toast for breakfast with it! What initially caught my eye was that each slice only has 40 calories, which is amazing compared to alternatives. The taste is not as sweet as other bread, but it's so much better for you!
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love this bread. It tastes just the same as any other with loads of calories. This one only has 40 per slice! I only eat this toast. Very highly recommended! There is also a 45 cal Sara Lee bread but it is a lot thinner per slice than this one.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Wheat bread is good for you and Nature's Own makes sure it tastes great too! My fave sandwich to make with this is turkey and cheddar. The low-cal option makes me feel better about my choices.
Craig M.
Craig M.
Howe
Love wheat bread but this taste like cardboard. Might be ok for toast but I will not purchase again. Pass.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC
Even though this variety is low calorie, none of the taste is sacrificed. This is the only bread I buy now for my family. I love using it for toast and sandwiches.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Richland, WA
It isn't bad, but I didn't like the taste of the bread. It had better caloric value than my preferred brand, but I just wasn't a fan.
melissa w.
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this bread!! it goes well with anything. my favorite is good old fashioned peanut butter and jelly. wheat bread tastes good and is good for you
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Our family favorite! We try to eat semi healthy at all times. The honey wheat bread is low calorie and tastes fantastic with everything!!