BY NATURE'S OWN #9 in Bagels

Bread is a low-fat, cholesterol-free food. 0g trans fat per serving. see more...

• Bagels will make your blood sugar skyrocket in the morning. Causi...1 Answers
  • Do these burn easily in the toaster? I love my bagels toasted, bu...4 Answers
  • Any good recipes!!!6 Answers
Emily P.
Rochester, MN
I really like the whole wheat bagel things from Nature's Own. They give me the perfect amount of carbs and they taste like the real deal. They go great as sandwich bread alternatives and they taste terrific with vegan cream cheese substitutes too!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These bagel thins are great when you want the taste and experience of a bagel, without all of the calories you get in a full sized serving. I love making breakfast sandwiches on these with turkey sausage, egg, and a slice of cheddar cheese. Quick and easy!
Kimberly e.
If your a bagel lover like me you can always trust natures own to satisfy that craving and offer good heathly quality ingredients at the same time. They are reasonably priced and always fresh. Best bagels ever.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Bagels are my favorite breakfast! These are just as good as an average sized Bengal but because they are thin they have less calories! I got them at my neighborhood Walmart for cheap! They rate excellent and my favorite cream cheese it's the Philadelphia jalapeño cream cheese gotta try it!
Jessica T.
We love making little pizzas out of all the nature's own thin breads. The bagels are no exception. We are a pizza family, but we like to use these and make our own variety of individual pizzas. My husband who has a huge appetite loves when we make these. I also like to toast the bagels in the toaster with a little cream cheese. You might think you are missing bread, but honestly the flavor and texture are both still there.
Erica G.
I love these bagel thins. I don't feel like I'm eating as much bread but still getting the taste. They are good to make a sandwich with, toast with cream cheese or butter. Or i really like to make egg salad sandwiches on these guys after i toast them. They come in good flavor, just gotta watch the toaster closely when you toast them because they are so thin.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
These are perfect for sandwiches. I love placing it with chicken breast, lettuce, and provolone cheese. It's great for lunch if you don't feel like having them for breakfast. I haven't tried to put them in the toaster, but I bet they'd still be awesome. These are a must-have in my house.
Jenna C.
Haines City, FL
So many things you can make with these thin sliced bagels. I eat them in the morning for breakfast and having the thins is not only great calorie wise for me but a regular bagel is just always too much. I also use these for mini subs I make. delicious!
Emily S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These taste just as great as bagels! The best part is, they are healthier and have more fiber. Just like bagels, they are good with cream cheese, jelly, or even to make a sandwich. It can be the perfect snack or you can even make it into a meal.
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
Love, love, love the product! The thin sliced bagels give you all the satisfaction of eating a bagel without the guilt of ingesting a days worth of carbohydrates. My daughter is a type one diabetic and needs to watch her carb intake with all meals and is also overjoyed to have these kind of bagels as part of her well balanced diet.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
What is your favorite thing to put on your bagels? I'm a major fan of Nutella!
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Any good recipes!!!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do these burn easily in the toaster? I love my bagels toasted, but I'm afriad the thins would become to crispy.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Bagels will make your blood sugar skyrocket in the morning. Causing you to crash later. Right? I'm not pro bagels for breakfast. Haha