GroceryBakeryEnglish MuffinsNature's Own
Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins 6 ct Tray

Nature's Own® 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins 6 ct Tray

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 24g or more per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Own® 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins 6 ct Tray!
How would you rate this product?
Deborah S.
We make our breakfast in the morning with these, We add egg and bacon or sausage and cheese they are really good and easy to wrap up in aluminum foil for that quick out the door breakfast,They stay warm for awhile in the aluminum foil for a later breakfast at work or school.
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love eating these for breakfast! I like spreading peanut butter and honey on top. It keeps me full for a long time!
Michele C.
Melrose Park, IL
I am honestly not a big fan of muffins nor do I like the taste of it. This one I rate it 3 stars because unlike the other ones that I tried it is okay. It did not meet my expectations but it is a good price. If anyone loves this specific muffin then you should try it.
joanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love making my egg sandwich with this muffins. A little pricey but once in a while you can get them buy one get one free at publix
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy these English muffins. They are pretty healthy and love using them as alternatives to bread for my sandwiches. They are pretty tasty too! They also taste great with butter on it for breakfast!
Courtney B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Love these English muffins rather than the white flour ones. This whole wheat muffin doesn’t have the grainy texture some whole wheat English muffins give off. Love this as a healthy breakfast with some peanut butter.
Omeka E.
Ontario, CA
I love my toasting beans at home or with cheese and maybe turkey sometimes but they always are crispy and they’re really great tasting very fresh bread
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Good product feels like it is missing things, tastes dry but with some ingredients it can be better
Regina A.
Goose creek, SC
These muffins are super good, this is a really light for breakfast, the kiddos love it!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread is really good. It is the first bread I reach for when I'm trying to make healthier choices for my family.

Looking for your answer?