Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Bread uploaded by Rose M.

BY NATURE'S OWN

Nature's Own® 100% Whole Grain Bread.
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
13 grams of whole grain per slice.
Heart healthy.
See side panel for information on saturated fat, cholesterol, and heart disease*.
Bread is a low fat cholesterol free food.
0 grams of trans fat per slice. see more...

Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Foodie Expert
This is probably my preferred mass produced bread that's available at the grocery store. I like the taste, texture, and that it's semi-healthy. The price point is good and not overpriced. I would recommend to someone looking for a whole grain bread on the cheaper side.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This bread is great! It is affordable and is really healthy for you. I like that the texture if the bread is packed with nutrients where you can really tell that it is whole grain. I recommend this!!
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I buy this bread for my family. It recommended by the WIC Program. it tastes good and healthy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
I love absolutely everything about this bread! I love that it's healthy and the price is perfect! And of course, it tastes delicious! I usually just use it for sandwiches and it works perfectly. Sometimes other types of bread can't handle the "contents" of the sandwich and rip apart as soon as you pick it up. This bread is very strong! Definitely my number one favorite! Been using it my entire college life.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
I love whole grain bread, but Nature Valley is actually my favorite. It just tastes really good, and I like that you can't really tell the difference between their whole grain bread and regular bread. It isn't that expensive either, and is a healthy alternative.
Alexia L.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
Foodie Expert
Best bread by far! Have always been disgusted to try wheat bread just because of its texture. However my dad decided to only buy this type of bread so I was forced to try it and I'm so glad i did! It is really delicious plus healthy too.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
I love this brand. This is a great tasting whole grain bread. Great quality. Good price. Can find everywhere.
Jana B.
Jana B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bread. Tastes really good, I love to eat it with tomato and mozzarella on top.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
Definitely good bread. Its always fresh, and consistently high quality. I use it for everything from sandwiches to french toast! lol I would recommend this to everyone!
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Nature's Own bread products are terrific. We use their loaf breads all the time, and the Whole Wheat has a great taste, nice texture, and holds up well for toast, sandwiches, etc.