BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Such a nice smelling oil , I put in on every night before I go to bed and it just makes me smell so good . A small size bottle however a little goes a long way with this product . I would def recommended this for messages and other therapeutic remedies .
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I was so excited to see that I received the lavender roll on from Influenster (free for testing purposes!!)

The smell is perfect. This lavender scent is the perfect blend, not too aggressive. The cobalt blue bottle is very pretty, and the roller ball feels nice on my skin.
Myranda G.
This is amazing!!! I'm not gonna lie when I first got this I was like this probably isn't gonna work and have low expectations for it. But this blew me out if the water it's amazing it smells just like lavender and is very true to the scent. The smell isn't strong either which is great
Ashley M.
Raleigh, NC
The lavender scent is light but stays all day. The applicator is very nice and easy to use. Great product for a great value.
Julie C.
WHITESTONE, NY
I have never tried any forms of aromatherapy, so getting this complimentary of the Splash Vox box is a total treat. Lavender is perfect for those who want to experience tranquility so I was very excited to try this out. The packaging of this nice and application is easy with the roller ball. The size of this is great for on the go and the scent lasts for a good period of time.
Connor O.
Suwanee, GA
i love roll-ons but i did not like this one. the scent was absolutely horrible. it did not even smell like lavender. probably will not try any other products from this brand.
Jennifer C.
Lexington, NC
Very drying. But smell very good. I would never purchase it on my own just my own opinion
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!!!! I've actually never had any essential oils, but this was so fun to have the roll on! The smell is GREAT. It's not overwhelming at all, and it lasts a long time! It's easy to use, not messy at all. Love this stuff. *product received complimentary for testing purposes*
Tiffany B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Smells a little funky on me to be honest. But the packaging is pretty and the concept is great. I'll use it for a while and see if I get any comments and write again. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Great scent, love that the packaging is made from treefree paper. I like it but than others I've used, it defiently lasts longer than other oils I have tried. It works great as a massage oil as well. Live this product. I got this product free opinions are my own
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On