BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Great scent, love that the packaging is made from treefree paper. I like it but than others I've used, it defiently lasts longer than other oils I have tried. It works great as a massage oil as well. Live this product. I got this product free opinions are my own
Jordyn A.
I love the scent of this product, it's incredibly relaxing. This was the first time I'd used this brand and I'm in love. I love that it's has a roll on applicator, definitely makes things way easier as far as application goes!
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
I received this free in my Splash Voxbox and love it. This is my first time using an essential oil roll on. Easy to use and this lavender scent smells good and calming!
Erika T.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't have much experience with essential oils and I'm excited that this is my first time trying one out. I love the nice shape and small size of the bottle, making it easy to carry around in my purse, which I am going to start doing from now on. The smell is the best part. I'm a believer that lavender really does help you relax and mellow out so I will be recommending this to people I know and will also be looking into buying some more scents for myself. Also, this would be a great gift giver for the friends or family we know who lead very busy lives. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.  Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
This is such a nice product! I have been a lover of essential oils for about a year, but have not used a roller ball product before. The rollerball is so convenient for an on the go use.  The lavender scent is relaxing and light. It does not last on the skin very long, but I do like just breathing it in and out a few times. Also for the price it is worth a try! Great for before bedtime, and stressful moments at work.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this roll on. I got it from the Splash VoxBox so it was my first time trying this, but I'm definitely glad I got the opportunity to test it. It has such a heavenly smell and puts your mind and body at peace. It's great for relaxation after a long day. Perfect after a nice warm bath!
Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
It smells nice, but I don't really like the fact that it's roll-on. I would prefer ti have it as a splash or something similar
Katie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really loved this! The lavender smell was very calming and the rollerball packaging made it easy to throw in my bag and take it wherever. The smell is long lasting. But, I would prefer if the oil was 100% pure essential oil and not cut with another oil.
Marianne D.
I have been wanting to try an essential oils product, so I was so happy to get this in the Splash Vox! I have liked it when I have remembered to use it, but it is not in my routine enough yet to remember, unfortunately. I loved the packaging and the smell is great.  I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
MY BACKGROUND:
First things first, Im a big essential oils person...call me a hipster, a hippie, millennial...whatever, sure. My point is, I love essential oils. I'm a nurse who rotates night and day shifts, I have a high-stress job and baseline anxiety/depression that makes sleeping difficult. One night shift I took a stroll through Amazon and landed on an essential oil diffuser with the hopes that it would help me relax and establish a sleep routine to help lull me into sweet, deep sleep. I also bought silk pillowcases but, alas, unrelated. Back to oils.

PROS:
Lavender (unless you dislike the smell) is great for relieving stress, promoting relaxation, and helping you fall asleep. I exclusively use Lavender scents before bed with the Pavlovian hope that I will smell Lavender and immediately want to sleep. I used this Lavender roll-on oil at my pulse points (wrists and temples) and would breathe deeply to help promote relaxation. Guess what, it helped. So much. The oil is not thick and works beautifully on my skin. It is natural and smells divine (again, unless you dislike Lavender). And it helps me to focus on breathing in and out to smell the Lavender...which helps me to fall asleep. (Mind you, my full bedtime routine includes 5 mg of melatonin, an oil diffuser, nature sounds on my echo dot and a perfectly cool temperature...but Lavender is part of the routine!).

CONS: None...just note that this is a roll on so if you want to use it in oil diffusers its difficult because you can't pour the oil out...so this is great for carrying in your bag on the go because it won't spill and for using at home on your skin.

BONUS: Cruelty free, all natural, GMO free, paraban free, gluten free, donates money to the environment, woo hoo!

WOULD I RECOMMEND: YES! Great oil for beginners and people who want to help themselves to relax with aromatherapy. Love!

PS: Yes, I received this product for free in a VoxBox but this is an honest review. Thanks, Influenster!

jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.