BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Felicia D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love to use essential oil's for my hair and anxiety this is the perfect combination and I love the price I'll definitely be buying again this was my first time using & I'm hooked! I'm buying every kind!!
Ritu S.
Brooklyn, NY
The ball applicator is very smooth and easy to use. However, as a first time user and receiving this product for free to try out, it is a very strong scented oil. A little definitely goes a long way but I can definitely feel this product working when I am in need of some relaxation
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Love this essential oil! Easy roller-ball application that leaves the perfect amount of scent. Love the small glass bottle! I've never used other essential oils but I want to try some after using this product!
Arieana V.
Victorville, CA
This oil is so relaxin & smells so good! It looks bf lasting and smells great all day. It's perfect sizing & easy to travel with ! I'm a first time user and definitely not my last time. I will definitely recommend
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
I thought the product was well. I have never used one of these before so it was exciting to receive the product. I haven't used it much so I don't know what it'll be like exactly. But I like the packaging a lot
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
I love the smell of lavender, so I was so excited to get this in my VoxBox. It is such a calming, relaxing scent, and I love to roll this on before bedtime or before taking a relaxing bath. It is strong, so you only need a little bit. I love to put it right on the inside of my wrists!
Kathleen H.
I am a big fan of things that help calm a person down and this is one of them! It is the right size incase you want to keep it on your nightstand or something. The smell is just like any other lavender scent.  Great product
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Definitely calming and soothing. The scent doesn't really last as long as you would think. It doesn't break me out or anything so that's good. Very light weight oil and lavender scent. Not too over powering.
Jaime N.
New Boston, MI
This helps soo much to calm me down and well as relax me! I had a headache and rolled it on my temples and I swear not even a couple minutes later it was nearly gone!! It goes on smooth and smells awesome!
Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.