BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, such a soothing and very relaxing smell. Thanks to influenster I got to try this for free and once I run out I will be repurchasing another! Nice packaging as well love the roll on!!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Redford, MI
I received the Natures Origin lavender roll on in my Influenster Splash box to sample for free. The scent is great, and I love that it has a roller ball! The lavender helps me sleep better at night and works to calm my nerves!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am new to essential oils, but I am enjoying the Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on. It's already pre-diluted so it safe to use on the skin. I dab it on my wrists when I feel stressed at work or need help relaxing before bedtime. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
Woodstown, NJ
This roll on smells amazing! Not only that but the second I roll it on my skin, I instantly feel relaxed and care free. Not only that but this oil is great for a massage! I would definitely use this product again!
Newport News, VA
Smells amazing. was a little strong at first but it grew on to me. The smell makes me feel relaxed. Easy application. Was given for free to review. Would recommend to friends who are stressed out and need a little extra something to calm them down throughout the day
Monaca, PA
This product applied really well and didn't leave my skin greasy like some other oils. The lavender smell was long lasting and allowed me to have a refreshing nights sleep. I would buy it again.
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
This is a very nice essential oil rollerball. I like to put it on my wrists and behind my ears at night and it's really soothing. It's not something I would probably buy myself. But I do like it!
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
Smells soooo good! I love lavender and having it in a portable roll on to calm my senses is awesome! I have used it at least once a day since receiving it and there is still plenty left! I find this comparable to other essential oils that I have used in the past! I love that it is 100% pure oil! The packaging is nice but a little excessive in my opinion. It is the perfect portable size to use daily on the go or right before bed!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nashville, TN
This smells soooooooooo good! As soon as I took a sniff I felt so calm. The scent is soothing and as a first time user I am impressed. Thank you influenster for allowing me to test this for free
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Owosso, MI
The convenience of this oil is amazing. The smell is so nice too! I used right before bed and applied to all pressure points and I slept so well. Can't wait to share this with friends and family!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.