BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've always had trouble relaxing and I've always had trouble sleeping. I recently started meditating and have had trouble really focusing. I heard that lavender oils usually help with that so I was excited to test this out. I rolled this onto my wrists and behind my ears before my meditation and I can't tell you how much of a change I noticed instantly. I was able to focus in on the smell and this helped my meditation greatly. The smell to me is just the right amount of sweet and floral. I got this product for testing purposes courtesy of influenster and I hope to try more products from Nature's Origin in the future!
Halle R.
Love how it's a roll on, makes it super easy to apply. The lavender scent is also very nice. I've only tried a few of the essential oils and this one seems to be the best. Bottle is great and works super well.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
The Smell is so relaxing and it is so helpful for a stressful day. I love it and recommend it. The bottle is small enough to carry around but big enough to last you quite a bit.
Brianna J.
Winfield, MO
LOVE THIS SO MUCH SO EXCITED TO TRY IT OUT!!! I love that it's not tested on animals. Scent seems to be long lasting and this is my first time using this product
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love the smell! I also love the chemical safety... there aren't any ingredients of concern. I like to roll it on my temples when I'm feeling stressed, it helps me calm down. I wish there was a spray!
Jami Z.
Clifton Park, NY
It was a great product but the smell was a little overwhelming for me. I would still highly recommend this product tho. Especially if you like sting essential oils.
Kaysee P.
The smell seemed a little overpowering which was why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5, but overall it was very pleasant and definitely helped relax myself more than usual.
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
I LOVE this lavender essential oil roll-on! It smells amazing and it is perfect to roll on your temples, wrists, and nose throughout the day, as well as your pillows at night! I think the best part is that it comes in a perfectly-sized roll on tube, which can easily be thrown into a purse or backpack. I have tried many essential oil applications and I think this is the best idea for one that I've tried!
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Keara O.
Edgewater
This lavender roll-on is great when you need to relax or de-stress.  I have been rolling it on my wrists and putting it on my temples.  The oil is diluted so it is not too potent and doesn't last for a long time.  It is especially nice at night when I am going to bed.
Taylor H.
This is such a soothing essential oil. Perfect for before bed time or just relaxing. The applicator is very smooth & isn't messy at all. Not an overwhelming oil, but you can still smell it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On