BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Felicia D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love to use essential oil's for my hair and anxiety this is the perfect combination and I love the price I'll definitely be buying again this was my first time using & I'm hooked! I'm buying every kind!!
Stephanie W.
Atlanta , GA
I was skeptical about using essential oils but I absolutely love this product. I roll a little bit on my wrists and behind my ears and spend the next 30-45 minutes getting wafts of a calming relaxing scent
Arieana V.
Victorville, CA
This oil is so relaxin & smells so good! It looks bf lasting and smells great all day. It's perfect sizing & easy to travel with ! I'm a first time user and definitely not my last time. I will definitely recommend
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Love this essential oil! Easy roller-ball application that leaves the perfect amount of scent. Love the small glass bottle! I've never used other essential oils but I want to try some after using this product!
Alanna P.
This oil is great to have bedside! I use it for travel to help me unwind on even the most hectic days. The lavender scent is my favorite and I roll on the back of my neck, my temples and wrists before bed.
Kat A.
N Hollywood, CA
Smells absolutely wonderful. I'm a huge proponent of essential oils and lavender in particular so I was very excited to get this. Glad to have a portable version of the lavender I love to use for anxiety.
Jaime N.
New boston, MI
This helps soo much to calm me down and well as relax me! I had a headache and rolled it on my temples and I swear not even a couple minutes later it was nearly gone!! It goes on smooth and smells awesome!
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
I am loving this it feels so good on the sling and in smells like heaven I will definitely buy this full size thanks to influenster for sending me this to test out very good price for such a great product
Melinda P.
Marrero, LA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I got this free to test out and i'M obsessed. It's long lasting and really helps soothe me. This is my first essential oil I've tried and I think it's absolutely perfect.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
I love this oil! I put it on when I'm taking bubble bathes or before I go to sleep. Very calming and smells great. I got this for free to test but will definitely purchase again and the peppermint one too!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.