BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Molly D.
Molly D.
Kettering, OH
I love essential oils and the lavender scent. I like the idea of a roll on however I wish somewhere in the packaging iy told you the benefits and uses in addition to where to apply it. Overall, great product
Maylin T.
Maylin T.
The scent on this is intoxicating! The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On ball is a must to calm testing anxiety or help with those sleepless nights. Highly recommend it to anyone with sleep or anxiety issues. It's also great for travel and easy to carry in your purse.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, such a soothing and very relaxing smell. Thanks to influenster I got to try this for free and once I run out I will be repurchasing another! Nice packaging as well love the roll on!!
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Liberty Hill, TX
I received this product in my #splashvoxbox. I love this product!! It smells amazing and truly does make you feel relaxed. I have never used a product like this before, but I am a firm believer in it now and will definitely look into purchasing this product again.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells wonderful. Other roll ball type perfumes or oils sometimes are hard to get out of the bottle but this stuff work great! Love the card to make my own slats as well using this product! #indulgePurely
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this product. The smell is wonderful and even when put on all points it suggests it is not overpowering at all. It seems like it releases sent exactly when I need to remain calm.
Megan H.
Megan H.
This product is so incredible and easy to use and take on the go with you. I received it complementary and was a first time user that will definitely be coming back to get it again! It's a must try product!
Isabelle D.
Isabelle D.
Austin , TX
This product is perfect for right before bed. I love that it comes in a roller ball form and the scent isn't too strong. Just enough to help me fall asleep. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Virginia Bch, VA
First time ever using something like this. I fell in love instantly! The scents is very settle and relaxing. Since I've got it I've been using it right before I go to bed and it helps me to relax.
Conner S.
Conner S.
Norman, OK
I am a constant user of oils in general, and I will definitely be rebuying this brand! The roller ball puts a generous amount of oil on the area you are applying to and gives a lot of oil fragrance, unlike other brands!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.