BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah K.
Austin, TX
Smells amazing but may be a little too strong, and doesn't last very long. Amazing packaging though! I love essential oils and these are amazing for on the go and when you're busy and can't stop by the house.
Melinda P.
Marrero, LA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I got this free to test out and i'M obsessed. It's long lasting and really helps soothe me. This is my first essential oil I've tried and I think it's absolutely perfect.
Brittany F.
I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. I had never used a lavender essential oil before and I was very impressed by it. It is easy to apply and has a pleasant scent.
Felicia D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love to use essential oil's for my hair and anxiety this is the perfect combination and I love the price I'll definitely be buying again this was my first time using & I'm hooked! I'm buying every kind!!
Michelle S.
Halethorpe, MD
I love this oil! I put it on when I'm taking bubble bathes or before I go to sleep. Very calming and smells great. I got this for free to test but will definitely purchase again and the peppermint one too!
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
I am loving this it feels so good on the sling and in smells like heaven I will definitely buy this full size thanks to influenster for sending me this to test out very good price for such a great product
Kayla K.
Definitely would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting. It's great for those who have high stress or high anxiety. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will most definitely be buying again
Khoree L.
At first, I did not really care for the scent. I had to warm up to it, and now I enjoy the scent. It's a nice light scent. This is my first time using it. I like the packaged design, it's really nice.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Love this essential oil! Easy roller-ball application that leaves the perfect amount of scent. Love the small glass bottle! I've never used other essential oils but I want to try some after using this product!
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Absolutely wonderful is the an understatement. The light flower smell, the ease of the roll on bottle along with the relaxing effects of beautiful lavender makes this product one of my favorites of the box
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.