BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren C.
Athens, OH
love the scent of this lavender roll on! not too strong but not to weak. the scent is very calming and peaceful. the bottle is just the right size and the roll on glides very easy. this is my first time using this product and i would buy more of them as well as recommend them to others
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I brought his with my on a trip as it was inconvenient to throw a diffuser in my carryon. I rolled a bit of this on my wrists and temples and slept very well. The smell lasts a long time and isn't too strong.
Karin N.
Bloomington, MN
Scent is very soothing. The setup is easy to use and i like the rollerball functionality. This was sent to me by influenster to review. I like these better than the drops. Seems more convenient and cleaner.
Micah R.
Caruthersvlle, MO
This product is awesome. It smells just like the high price oils! The scent is lavender. Good amount in bottle, and would buy. Lasts long and relaxes me after a long day! (Received free for testing purposes)
Marilla M.
South jordan, UT
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. It smells extremely good but I don't know if I get that calming effect from the lavender that you're suppose too. It's nice packaging and apples extremely well.
Stephanie W.
Atlanta , GA
I was skeptical about using essential oils but I absolutely love this product. I roll a little bit on my wrists and behind my ears and spend the next 30-45 minutes getting wafts of a calming relaxing scent
Kathleen H.
I am a big fan of things that help calm a person down and this is one of them! It is the right size incase you want to keep it on your nightstand or something. The smell is just like any other lavender scent.  Great product
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
I love the smell of lavender, so I was so excited to get this in my VoxBox. It is such a calming, relaxing scent, and I love to roll this on before bedtime or before taking a relaxing bath. It is strong, so you only need a little bit. I love to put it right on the inside of my wrists!
Arieana V.
Victorville, CA
This oil is so relaxin & smells so good! It looks bf lasting and smells great all day. It's perfect sizing & easy to travel with ! I'm a first time user and definitely not my last time. I will definitely recommend
Jaime N.
New boston, MI
This helps soo much to calm me down and well as relax me! I had a headache and rolled it on my temples and I swear not even a couple minutes later it was nearly gone!! It goes on smooth and smells awesome!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.