BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Pria W.
Pria W.
i love the packaging. this product came in an elegant roll on cylinder container this made application easy. i don't LOVE the smell. but i will still use it as a part of my aromatherapy routine. i recommend this product
Shannin W.
Shannin W.
Hilton, NY
I wasn't a fan of the lavender scent unfortunately. However, I think the concept of a roll on oil is awesome! I personally just could not deal with the scent and did not find it relaxing or calming.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Super convenient on the go essential oils! Just one tiny swipe is all you need for a few hours at least. I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes but my opinions are all my own!
Eloisa P.
Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Sacramento , CA
Works amazing wonders, it's a simple roll on that's lasts such a long time! I love to use it with the baby when it's getting close to nap time. I also take it to work and use it when I'm stressed out
Ghazal R.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Amazing product! I'm in love. I have been using it for the last few nights and I have never slept better. Mine is lavender, which my favorite scent. Definitely will be trying out other scents soon 👍
Quintessa M.
Quintessa M.
Greenville, SC
This smells so good and relaxing, I actually followed the recipe and I used it as a daily scrub that I mixed along with epsom salt. You don't need to use much and it's one of my new favorite products
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On makes applying essential oils very easy and quick to use.  I would say, that I wasn't a fan of the lavendar. It's a little strong to put near my pressure points, but overall it definitely makes me feel calm and relaxed when I do use it.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Norcross, GA
Essential oils are a big staple for me and now I have a go to brand! The lavender toll on smelled so sultry and very convenient to put on with the roller applicator. Thank you Influenster for sending me one of my favorite scents
Kirandip K.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I honestly did not think I would like it since I'm not a fan of lavender but boy was I wrong. This is the only oil that literally does what it's supposed to do-calm me down. I recommend buying it!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.