BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren C.
Athens, OH
love the scent of this lavender roll on! not too strong but not to weak. the scent is very calming and peaceful. the bottle is just the right size and the roll on glides very easy. this is my first time using this product and i would buy more of them as well as recommend them to others
Tracy T.
I absolutely love the smell of this! Not only do I use it when I'm feeling a little anxious, but I roll a little on my wrists at night to help me relax and sleep soundly. No irritation to my skin, however I only used it on pressure points.
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I Didn't Get To Try The Product Because It Came Shattered. My Vox Box Product Were Only I Had To Rinse Everything Off. I Would Have Love To Try It I Read Great Things About It. Maybe I'll Purchase It Because It Smelled Awesome
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This roll-on works really great during times of stress when you just need to relax. The lavender scent isn't too strong, it's just right. I received this free from Influenster. I would definitely recommend.
Karin N.
Bloomington , MN
Scent is very soothing. The setup is easy to use and i like the rollerball functionality. This was sent to me by influenster to review. I like these better than the drops. Seems more convenient and cleaner.
Micah R.
Caruthersvlle, MO
This product is awesome. It smells just like the high price oils! The scent is lavender. Good amount in bottle, and would buy. Lasts long and relaxes me after a long day! (Received free for testing purposes)
Taylor O.
It's smells sooo good and it actually does help relieve some of my headaches and is really relaxing! And the fact that it's a roll on and is travel size is so convenient! Would highly recommend getting it!
Alanna P.
This oil is great to have bedside! I use it for travel to help me unwind on even the most hectic days. The lavender scent is my favorite and I roll on the back of my neck, my temples and wrists before bed.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Love this essential oil! Easy roller-ball application that leaves the perfect amount of scent. Love the small glass bottle! I've never used other essential oils but I want to try some after using this product!
Kat A.
N Hollywood, CA
Smells absolutely wonderful. I'm a huge proponent of essential oils and lavender in particular so I was very excited to get this. Glad to have a portable version of the lavender I love to use for anxiety.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.