BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I Didn't Get To Try The Product Because It Came Shattered. My Vox Box Product Were Only I Had To Rinse Everything Off. I Would Have Love To Try It I Read Great Things About It. Maybe I'll Purchase It Because It Smelled Awesome
Diba D.
I wasn't a fan. I'm not the biggest fan of lavender so maybe this will be a bias review. But I just don't feel like it did anything other than leave the oil residue on my wrist and give me a lavender scent.
Tracy T.
I absolutely love the smell of this! Not only do I use it when I'm feeling a little anxious, but I roll a little on my wrists at night to help me relax and sleep soundly. No irritation to my skin, however I only used it on pressure points.
Danielle R.
Central Islip, NY
I absolutely love that it is all natural, I'm a true essential oil fan and i love how it is roll on where others aren't and it gets so messy. The smell is great, I would defiantly recommend this to any one!
Lauren C.
Athens, OH
love the scent of this lavender roll on! not too strong but not to weak. the scent is very calming and peaceful. the bottle is just the right size and the roll on glides very easy. this is my first time using this product and i would buy more of them as well as recommend them to others
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
I've never really been into aromatherapy so I was glad that Influenster sent me something to try out. I guess it does have a subtle calming effect, but it mostly just smells really good so I can't complain.
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Smells wonderful! I keep it on my nightstand and it helps me relax before I go to bed. Nice packaging! I hope stores near me carry it so I can buy more!!
* I received this item for free in exchange for an honest review *
Katey P.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I used this before bed for a calming scent to fall asleep and it was great. Not to overpowering and quicker to use than setting up an oil diffuser. I love lavender so this was great for me and I would buy again
Micah R.
Caruthersvlle, MO
This product is awesome. It smells just like the high price oils! The scent is lavender. Good amount in bottle, and would buy. Lasts long and relaxes me after a long day! (Received free for testing purposes)
Claudia L.
Corona, CA
I mean I think I would have like this if i have gotten a different aroma. Lavender makes my head hurt and it's not a good scent for my taste, but the size it's very convenient if you wanna take it on the go.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.