BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amy G.
This has been such a handy essential in life. I have used it on the go for relaxing my daughter and myself. I have used it to soothe mosquito bites and stop the itching.
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Smells great and is so relaxing! I love to use it before I go to bed! I roll it on my pillow case and it calms me and helps me sleep much easier. Such a great product!
Laura Q.
Love the scent, gives a very relaxing and soothing smell. Easy to carry and apply, long lasting. My first time trying this product and I honestly love it. @Influenster #complimentary #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely loving my Nature's Origin Lavender Essential Oil! The scent is simply relaxing and invigorating! Best of all, it fits perfectly into your bag or travel kit!
Krysbell P.
It is an excellent product i have not a complaint is totally good. This lavender essential oil blend leaves my skin totally radiant and its roll on shape makes it much easier to apply. ✔
Alice K.
los angeles, CA
i love that this roll on bottle feels substantial and has some weight to it. also love that the ball is metal because it provides a cool feeling when applying the oil
Adrian L.
Very strong smell that sticks with you all night! Helps aid in sleeping especially for the little ones! Love to roll this on my pulse points. It's perfect to keep at the side of your bed. I would recommend this!
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
I received this product for free for my honest opinion it! And I love it! I have never used aromatherapy before and I'm not not sure why not! It is very calming and soothing. I use before bed and helps me sleep better!
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
I really liked this. I've never used any kind of oils before. The scent was amazing. I loved the lavender smell. The roll on was super easy. Over all it was a thumbs up.
Paisley J.
Galivants Fry, SC
I've never been one to use essential oils, but I always am down to try new things. I rolled this on my wrist, and it absolutely stinks. I can not get past the smell.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On