BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

C'aria D.
C'aria D.
Biloxi, MS
First time trying aromatherapy oil and I'm not disappointed. I'm so happy I received this complimentary in my voxbox because I'm not sure if I would've tried it otherwise. Great product, no complaints.
Bre W.
Bre W.
Terre Haute, IN
Perfect for on the go! I take mine to work when things get stressful. I also use it at night before bed. The scent is perfect, not to strong but does last a while. Would definitely recommend to others!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This stuff smells SO good!!! My favorite time to use it is right before bed. I roll it on the back of my neck, my forehead, under my nose and my wrists. It's so calming. I absolutely love this product.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Jacksonville, FL
Being a full time college student in addition to working can be very stressful at times. I love this roll on because to provides a calm and relaxing scent. I received this product complimentary from influenster
Teddie A.
Teddie A.
Norman, OK
I love this roll on oil! It has been so helpful at night when I am relaxing and going to sleep. The scent is the perfect lavender and goes on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good oil!
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Smells amazing first of all, second it keeps me calm cool and collected throughout the day. And its not one of those gross sticky oils, great formula and i got it for free to test in my SplashVoxbox!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Whitestone, NY
I have never tried any forms of aromatherapy, so getting this complimentary of the Splash Vox box is a total treat. Lavender is perfect for those who want to experience tranquility so I was very excited to try this out. The packaging of this nice and application is easy with the roller ball. The size of this is great for on the go and the scent lasts for a good period of time.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Sacramento , CA
Works amazing wonders, it's a simple roll on that's lasts such a long time! I love to use it with the baby when it's getting close to nap time. I also take it to work and use it when I'm stressed out
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Smells absolutely magical! I love it. I'll definitely be keeping it in my purse from now on. It's advertised to give a smoothing, calming and reassuring scent to the user. I completely vouch for that!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
This smells amazing and goes on so smooth. It is instantly relaxing I cannot wait to have an at home spa day with my lavender essential oil! #induldgepurely ! Thanks influenster for the free sample!!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.