BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I brought his with my on a trip as it was inconvenient to throw a diffuser in my carryon. I rolled a bit of this on my wrists and temples and slept very well. The smell lasts a long time and isn't too strong.
Emily L.
Using this before bed time really helped me sleep! The smell wasn't too strong but it was still very pleasant. The roll on is convenient and easy to keep anywhere! Also it's not oily on the skin and no irritation
Nancy S.
Absolutely love it!!!! It smells so nice and has the calming aroma as you roll it on to your pressure points. I received it as a free sample and it was the best sample I've ever received! Definitely would buy this product!!!!
Josie M.
Kingsville, TX
I am big into essential oils and I am happy to find a perfect addition to my collection. True lavender scent without smelling synthetic. The scent lingers and adds the perfect amount of relaxation to my day.
Lauren C.
Athens, OH
love the scent of this lavender roll on! not too strong but not to weak. the scent is very calming and peaceful. the bottle is just the right size and the roll on glides very easy. this is my first time using this product and i would buy more of them as well as recommend them to others
Claudia L.
Corona, CA
I mean I think I would have like this if i have gotten a different aroma. Lavender makes my head hurt and it's not a good scent for my taste, but the size it's very convenient if you wanna take it on the go.
Micah R.
Jonesboro, AR
This product is awesome. It smells just like the high price oils! The scent is lavender. Good amount in bottle, and would buy. Lasts long and relaxes me after a long day! (Received free for testing purposes)
Diba D.
I wasn't a fan. I'm not the biggest fan of lavender so maybe this will be a bias review. But I just don't feel like it did anything other than leave the oil residue on my wrist and give me a lavender scent.
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
I got this in my splash voxbox and I've been using it every single night since. I love how it comes in a roller ball it's makes it so much easier! Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils it helps calm me down.
Karen D.
I just love the smell of lavender it's so relaxing. I have used this on my shoulders and had my husband massage my shoulders and put it on my neck before a bath to relax me. I love it and so does my husband.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On