BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Caitlan T.
Smells exactly like lavender. The roll on makes it easy to apply to pulse points and doesn't leave your fingers oily. I received this in my #SplashVoxBox for free. Roll on also makes the product last longer.
Karen D.
I just love the smell of lavender it's so relaxing. I have used this on my shoulders and had my husband massage my shoulders and put it on my neck before a bath to relax me. I love it and so does my husband.
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This roll-on works really great during times of stress when you just need to relax. The lavender scent isn't too strong, it's just right. I received this free from Influenster. I would definitely recommend.
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
Love the smell of Thai product , it actually really relaxes me throughout my day , I dab a bit on my side face so that I smell it throughout the day , the packaging is so beautiful would definitely buy again
Amanda S.
Pasadena, CA
The lavender roll on essential oil blend smells great, is easy to use and is compact which is perfect for travel. If you are feeling stressed this is a great product to keep in your purse for use on the go!
Leah F.
Jackson, TN
I love the convenience of the already diluted lavender roller. The metal roller bottle is especially great at dispensing the oil. My son uses lavender oils every night to sleep so this is a huge help to him.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
I'm usually not a huge lavender fan, but I did really like this one. I absolutely love that it comes in a roller ball. I can definitely see myself purchasing the peppermint oil roller ball in the near future
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I Didn't Get To Try The Product Because It Came Shattered. My Vox Box Product Were Only I Had To Rinse Everything Off. I Would Have Love To Try It I Read Great Things About It. Maybe I'll Purchase It Because It Smelled Awesome
Tracy T.
I absolutely love the smell of this! Not only do I use it when I'm feeling a little anxious, but I roll a little on my wrists at night to help me relax and sleep soundly. No irritation to my skin, however I only used it on pressure points.
Danielle R.
Central Islip, NY
I absolutely love that it is all natural, I'm a true essential oil fan and i love how it is roll on where others aren't and it gets so messy. The smell is great, I would defiantly recommend this to any one!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.