BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Madison H.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Lavender is great for so many things. I love this brand and this roll-on I got from my splash voxbox! It is so relaxing and even helps reduce my headaches. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
M M.
M M.
The smell is very nice, it does not irritate my skin. But I'm not really sure how effective the product is. I've used it both when drop-dead tired and when I can't fall asleep. I tend to have some general difficulties with falling asleep though so I'm cutting them some slack.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Love this product. The bottle with built in roller is easy and relaxing to use. The scent is strong enough to smell but not too strong so that it overpowers you. I was sent this by Influenster for testing purposes but definitely would buy it myself!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I absolutely love the smell of this! Not only do I use it when I'm feeling a little anxious, but I roll a little on my wrists at night to help me relax and sleep soundly. No irritation to my skin, however I only used it on pressure points.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Loved my aromatherapy roll on in lavender. Really helping me to fall asleep after a long day at work or just to help me relax. Super convenient to keep in my pocket or purse at work or running around.
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
Marrero, LA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I got this free to test out and i'M obsessed. It's long lasting and really helps soothe me. This is my first essential oil I've tried and I think it's absolutely perfect.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because of the lavender scent. But this product was amazing! It relaxed me when I became stressed and and didn't break me out which is a big win in my book!!!!!
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Love this! It is long lasting and smells just like lavender it is a great essential oil.easy for on the go and traveling it is also perfect to keep in your purse. when I am run now I plan to buy this!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Super awesome way to use essential oils. I love how easy it is to carry around and how long it lasts. Really effective. I love it! So happy I got to try this product. Something I would definitely buy!!
Claire A.
Claire A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like the smell of this oil, very calming! I haven't really used essential oils before but I liked that this was roll on - not so much mess which is more convenient in my opinion and I am so glad I got this in my box because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.