BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Definitely would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting. It's great for those who have high stress or high anxiety. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will most definitely be buying again
Monet W.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Definitely calming and soothing. The scent doesn't really last as long as you would think. It doesn't break me out or anything so that's good. Very light weight oil and lavender scent. Not too over powering.
Arielle G.
Arielle G.
Springfield, NJ
I like the fact that it's a natural oil and rolls on. However the lavender scent is very very strong so only a very little bit is necessary. I could see how it would have a self soothing calming effect.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Albany, NY
I love this roll on natural oil. It is super convenient and easy to apply. I like to use it on my temples when I have minor head aches. I also apply it after the shower on my wrists and nape of my neck.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Edina, MN
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so I'm really not surprised I love this so much. The roll-on feature makes this product such a BREAZE to put on. Plus, having a stash of lavender oil in the office is really helpful on stressful days. For $6.99 a bottle, you can't beat the price!
M M.
M M.
The smell is very nice, it does not irritate my skin. But I'm not really sure how effective the product is. I've used it both when drop-dead tired and when I can't fall asleep. I tend to have some general difficulties with falling asleep though so I'm cutting them some slack.
C'aria D.
C'aria D.
Biloxi, MS
First time trying aromatherapy oil and I'm not disappointed. I'm so happy I received this complimentary in my voxbox because I'm not sure if I would've tried it otherwise. Great product, no complaints.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Love this product. The bottle with built in roller is easy and relaxing to use. The scent is strong enough to smell but not too strong so that it overpowers you. I was sent this by Influenster for testing purposes but definitely would buy it myself!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Loved my aromatherapy roll on in lavender. Really helping me to fall asleep after a long day at work or just to help me relax. Super convenient to keep in my pocket or purse at work or running around.
Junielle T.
Junielle T.
I love this product so much! Once I used it after yoga, I became so relaxed! I would definitely use this whenever I need to destress. I received this product complimentary and all opinions are my own.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.