BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Angela M.
Absolutely love this product. I was in the search for a lavender essential oil roll on to help with stress and then influenster sent this in my voxbox. I love it and it has helped with stress! Highly recommend
Brie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to hate the smell of lavender, but I have recently come to love it, so it's a heaven sent that I got this oil in my VoxBox! I haven't noticed it soothing me to sleep faster yet, but I do love the smell!
Carly C.
Los Angeles, CA
This lavender roll on essential oil smelled great and had clean, mess free application. The smell wasn't too overpowering and the price was right for the product. The packaging was simple and sleep and great to put in a small bag or purse. I received this product for free and I loved it!
Alyssa F.
This product is pretty good. The smell isn't too overbearing so I enjoyed that. I don't know if it exactly made me feel relaxed though. Maybe aromatherapy just isn't for me so I don't know if I will be purchasing again.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Absolutely loved this product! One of my favorites from the Splash box! Not only was the lavender smell wonderful but I really enjoyed the fact that it had a roll on applicator. Great product! Really enjoyed it!
Ajay T.
Victorville, CA
Absolutely love this oil.. smells so good .. very good value not pricey at all .. nice packaging.. very nice smell to it .. its smells just like lavender and I love lavender definetly would reccomend to others
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
Love this!!! Helps relieve my stress and anxiety just by rolling it on pulse points. Nice bottle, wonderful scent. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it. I received this product for testing purposes free of charge.
Sarah k.
Valdosta, GA
I love the roll on. It makes it so easy to just throw in my bag and bring it with me everywhere. Works GREAT when I have a headache in alternative to taking medicine. I would definitely buy this product again!
Morgan P.
I absolutely love this product. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, but this scent is very calm and natural. You can tell they only provide quality products. I throw it in my purse before I go to work, it's very relaxing.
Leslie M.
Spartanburg , SC
I was excited to receive this product because essential oils are such an en vogue thing right now. While I have used lavender occasionally, I haven't in a while. This roll-on makes utilization convenient and lavender is great for relaxation and this was no different. The fragrance is strong and enjoyable. I definitely recommend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.