BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It was very helpful in making me unwind after a long day. It's a nice bottle and very easy to use that was my first time trying it. The lavender scent was very calming. I would definitely buy this again.
Jessica G.
Easley, SC
Hey I have never really used essential oils but I have really bad stress and anxiety so I was excited to see this is in my box it really works great and it's inexpensive thank you courtesy of influenster
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Me súper encanto. Me calma y huele súper rico. Todo súper bien. Super duper upper. Me gusto y lo comparto y les va a gustar y compártanlo porque es muy súper compartible y súper gustable. Úsenlo mucho y
Tiara C.
La Vergne, TN
This product was very relaxing. I was skeptical at first, but it actually calmed me and made me feel AMAZING! I will definitely recommend this to a friend. I am also going to continue to use it as well.
Lia K.
First time I'm using this product and I'm already obsessed!! It smells so good that makes your day better !!! It is easy to use and light to carry around! It smells like lemon and I would buy it again!!
Ashley B.
Columbus, OH
Smells great! It is so easy to roll on and I usually do not wear perfume. I use this all of the time! I will buy it at a drugstore soon. It is the first one ever used so I have nothing to compare it to.
Alexandra C.
Alhambra, CA
This is the first time I have used Essential oils and I am converted! I never understood what the hype was about but now I get it. The lavender scent is so calming and is perfect to roll on right before bed or just when you want to relax!
Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, es una solución perfecta para poder descansar por las noches, es bueno para relajarse, lo recomiendo para dar masajes y el precio es super alcanzable. El aroma no es muy fuerte lo cual lo hace perfecto.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
These are great products! they smell nice and make you feel nice also. they come in a nice bottle and packaging. these work better than the others out there. you can get these at most department stores.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On