BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kaity R.
Byron, GA
I actually got this product in the peppermint scent and I absolutely LOVE it. Peppermint oil is one of my favorite essential oils for headache and tense muscles. Great product and very nice packaging and roller ball.
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Love this aromatherapy roller ball! Perfect for on the go and you can just throw it in your bag! I used it for the first time before yoga class and loved how easy it was to just roll it on the temples and wrists
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I received this as a free sample in my Splash Voxbox. I love this lavender scent and the applicator. It's such a lovely true scent and easy to apply. It lasted quite a while without fading or being overpowering.
Kenzie H.
Coppell, TX
I loved the smell and the way it felt, and how easy it was to apply! The downside was that the scent wore off in minutes. I would try to reapply to get the scent to last longer, but it always faded really quickly
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I received this as a free sample from Influenster to test out. I'm not really into essential oils, but this smells great! I've never tried anything like it, and I probably wouldn't buy it. However, it felt great.
Melissa C.
Casper, WY
I'm an avid essential oils user & I was impressed with this! The smell wasn't as potent as some of the other oils I've tried, but I really did like it. I will continue using and definitely look into buying more.
Haley  W.
This is just okay. Maybe I'm not using it right, but when I rub it on my temples, behind my ears, etc. I only smell it for a second before I don't smell anything. The lavender scent is okay, but not my favorite.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not gonna lie I'm a bit of an essential oil snob, so I'm more picky than other people FOR SURE. it's pretty good, smells nice and convenient rollerball. However, it's got additives in in that I'd rather not have
Kylie S.
Ainsworth , NE
The lavender oil smelled great. I applied at night and I can't say that it helped me sleep at all. It smelled good but I don't think it did anything for me. I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
Brie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to hate the smell of lavender, but I have recently come to love it, so it's a heaven sent that I got this oil in my VoxBox! I haven't noticed it soothing me to sleep faster yet, but I do love the smell!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.