BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Victoria W.
Not a huge fan of the lavender scent. However it does seem to help me relax a little or maybe it's a mind game thing. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself. But could be useful to others. Would still recommend.
Kylie S.
Ainsworth , NE
The lavender oil smelled great. I applied at night and I can't say that it helped me sleep at all. It smelled good but I don't think it did anything for me. I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
Lexie I.
I love essential oils so I was so happy to get the lavender essential oil roll on in my Influenster box. I like the convenience of the roll on and the way the lavender smells. I wish they had a way I could also use it on my diffuser, maybe an attachment I could change out. I would look into buying this again!
Haley O.
Jacksonville , FL
Being a full time college student in addition to working can be very stressful at times. I love this roll on because to provides a calm and relaxing scent. I received this product complimentary from influenster
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not gonna lie I'm a bit of an essential oil snob, so I'm more picky than other people FOR SURE. it's pretty good, smells nice and convenient rollerball. However, it's got additives in in that I'd rather not have
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Not a huge fan. The lavender smell was very faint and it wasn't a good ratio. There are other brands I would choose first. This was my first time hearing about this brand actually. Not sure if I'd recommend it.
Megan M.
I really like the smell of this essential oil blend. I have never used essential oils before but the scent of this lavender oil is subtle but pleasant. The bottle is nice and the roll-on mechanism is convenient.
Angela M.
Absolutely love this product. I was in the search for a lavender essential oil roll on to help with stress and then influenster sent this in my voxbox. I love it and it has helped with stress! Highly recommend
Brie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to hate the smell of lavender, but I have recently come to love it, so it's a heaven sent that I got this oil in my VoxBox! I haven't noticed it soothing me to sleep faster yet, but I do love the smell!
Carly C.
Los Angeles, CA
This lavender roll on essential oil smelled great and had clean, mess free application. The smell wasn't too overpowering and the price was right for the product. The packaging was simple and sleep and great to put in a small bag or purse. I received this product for free and I loved it!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.