BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product was very relaxing. I was skeptical at first, but it actually calmed me and made me feel AMAZING! I will definitely recommend this to a friend. I am also going to continue to use it as well.
Monet W.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Definitely calming and soothing. The scent doesn't really last as long as you would think. It doesn't break me out or anything so that's good. Very light weight oil and lavender scent. Not too over powering.
Asher S.
Asher S.
Henrico, VA
Love it! So very very very much. Great price great smell I would seriously buy this product over and over again I am in love I will be using this again. Victoria's Secret has nothing in this product lol.
Abril A.
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Me súper encanto. Me calma y huele súper rico. Todo súper bien. Super duper upper. Me gusto y lo comparto y les va a gustar y compártanlo porque es muy súper compartible y súper gustable. Úsenlo mucho y
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Definitely would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting. It's great for those who have high stress or high anxiety. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will most definitely be buying again
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
I got this in my splash voxbox and I've been using it every single night since. I love how it comes in a roller ball it's makes it so much easier! Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils it helps calm me down.
Rue A.
Rue A.
I feel so happy when I put this on, I literally have a sense of peace. Like who's a ball of flipping sunshine, oh this girl! Yes, give me this x 100. I put it on my wrists and my Cupid's bow it's heaven
Emily L.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
I love the smell of lavender, so I was so excited to get this in my VoxBox. It is such a calming, relaxing scent, and I love to roll this on before bedtime or before taking a relaxing bath. It is strong, so you only need a little bit. I love to put it right on the inside of my wrists!
Bre S.
Bre S.
Ivydale, WV
Smells really good! It's really easy to apply with the roll on as well. It's a nice size bottle. I received it free from influenster in my Vox Box to review. May buy one after I finish this free sample.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Columbus, OH
Smells great! It is so easy to roll on and I usually do not wear perfume. I use this all of the time! I will buy it at a drugstore soon. It is the first one ever used so I have nothing to compare it to.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.