BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mojan D.
Riverside, CA
Smells amazing! Great for when I'm stressed. The only downfall about it is that it's scent doesn't last for too long. However the fact that it is a roll on is SO convenient and I would recommend this to a friend.
Samantha S.
Smells incredible and helps me sleep throughout the night, the bottle came in great packaging and arrived safely, very impressed with this Essential oil I'll definitely be purchasing another along with peppermint
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
I LOVE lavender. I have lots of anxiety, especially when I sleep, and I find that essential oils help with that a ton. I received this product free with Influenster and I am pleasently surprised with how strong the scent is!
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I received this as a free sample from Influenster to test out. I'm not really into essential oils, but this smells great! I've never tried anything like it, and I probably wouldn't buy it. However, it felt great.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I received this as a free sample in my Splash Voxbox. I love this lavender scent and the applicator. It's such a lovely true scent and easy to apply. It lasted quite a while without fading or being overpowering.
Haley  W.
This is just okay. Maybe I'm not using it right, but when I rub it on my temples, behind my ears, etc. I only smell it for a second before I don't smell anything. The lavender scent is okay, but not my favorite.
Lexie I.
I love essential oils so I was so happy to get the lavender essential oil roll on in my Influenster box. I like the convenience of the roll on and the way the lavender smells. I wish they had a way I could also use it on my diffuser, maybe an attachment I could change out. I would look into buying this again!
Victoria W.
Not a huge fan of the lavender scent. However it does seem to help me relax a little or maybe it's a mind game thing. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself. But could be useful to others. Would still recommend.
April H.
I love essentials oils so I was really happy to receive this in my VoxBox! I love that it comes in a roller ball form and it has a subtle scent it isn't too strong for my liking. Great for when you want to relax!
Megan M.
I really like the smell of this essential oil blend. I have never used essential oils before but the scent of this lavender oil is subtle but pleasant. The bottle is nice and the roll-on mechanism is convenient.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.