BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Amber B.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Absolutely wonderful is the an understatement. The light flower smell, the ease of the roll on bottle along with the relaxing effects of beautiful lavender makes this product one of my favorites of the box
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Atlanta, GA
I was skeptical about using essential oils but I absolutely love this product. I roll a little bit on my wrists and behind my ears and spend the next 30-45 minutes getting wafts of a calming relaxing scent
Ritu S.
Ritu S.
Brooklyn, NY
The ball applicator is very smooth and easy to use. However, as a first time user and receiving this product for free to try out, it is a very strong scented oil. A little definitely goes a long way but I can definitely feel this product working when I am in need of some relaxation
Lomasi M.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Love this essential oil! Easy roller-ball application that leaves the perfect amount of scent. Love the small glass bottle! I've never used other essential oils but I want to try some after using this product!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
I LOVE lavender. I have lots of anxiety, especially when I sleep, and I find that essential oils help with that a ton. I received this product free with Influenster and I am pleasently surprised with how strong the scent is!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this stuff I was kind of iffy at first because I didn't know really what it was. Doesn't really have a scent. Feels good on the skin and got quiet a bit! Good stuff! I would recommend to others !!!!!!!
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
In. Love. With this roll on!!! It fits in my pocket and I've used it twice today (aunt flow hitting hard today) it's not an overpowering smell like most lavender oils either! My husband even likes it. ❤
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Easley, SC
Hey I have never really used essential oils but I have really bad stress and anxiety so I was excited to see this is in my box it really works great and it's inexpensive thank you courtesy of influenster
Khoree L.
Khoree L.
At first, I did not really care for the scent. I had to warm up to it, and now I enjoy the scent. It's a nice light scent. This is my first time using it. I like the packaged design, it's really nice.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love the smell of lavender and find it relaxing, however, putting this essential oil on my wrists, temples, etc. didn't do anything for me. I found it to be kind of pointless other than smelling good.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.