BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
I am loving this it feels so good on the sling and in smells like heaven I will definitely buy this full size thanks to influenster for sending me this to test out very good price for such a great product
Kat A.
N Hollywood, CA
Smells absolutely wonderful. I'm a huge proponent of essential oils and lavender in particular so I was very excited to get this. Glad to have a portable version of the lavender I love to use for anxiety.
Taylor O.
It's smells sooo good and it actually does help relieve some of my headaches and is really relaxing! And the fact that it's a roll on and is travel size is so convenient! Would highly recommend getting it!
Alanna P.
This oil is great to have bedside! I use it for travel to help me unwind on even the most hectic days. The lavender scent is my favorite and I roll on the back of my neck, my temples and wrists before bed.
Jaime N.
Trenton, MI
This helps soo much to calm me down and well as relax me! I had a headache and rolled it on my temples and I swear not even a couple minutes later it was nearly gone!! It goes on smooth and smells awesome!
Felicia D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love to use essential oil's for my hair and anxiety this is the perfect combination and I love the price I'll definitely be buying again this was my first time using & I'm hooked! I'm buying every kind!!
Brittany F.
I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. I had never used a lavender essential oil before and I was very impressed by it. It is easy to apply and has a pleasant scent.
Lia K.
First time I'm using this product and I'm already obsessed!! It smells so good that makes your day better !!! It is easy to use and light to carry around! It smells like lemon and I would buy it again!!
Alexandra M.
Albany, NY
I love this roll on natural oil. It is super convenient and easy to apply. I like to use it on my temples when I have minor head aches. I also apply it after the shower on my wrists and nape of my neck.
Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On