BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sapphire M.
This is nice and I can see how it would be relaxing, but it just isn't for me. The smell wears off after so long and really just doesn't do what it should I feel like. It's a good product, just not my cup of tea.
Samantha S.
Smells incredible and helps me sleep throughout the night, the bottle came in great packaging and arrived safely, very impressed with this Essential oil I'll definitely be purchasing another along with peppermint
Lexie I.
I love essential oils so I was so happy to get the lavender essential oil roll on in my Influenster box. I like the convenience of the roll on and the way the lavender smells. I wish they had a way I could also use it on my diffuser, maybe an attachment I could change out. I would look into buying this again!
Summer D.
I love the smell of lavender so of course I was excited to receive this free from influenster . However the smell of this oil is too strong to be relaxing. I do like that's it's not too oily but it could have. When a softer smell
Victoria W.
Not a huge fan of the lavender scent. However it does seem to help me relax a little or maybe it's a mind game thing. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself. But could be useful to others. Would still recommend.
April H.
I love essentials oils so I was really happy to receive this in my VoxBox! I love that it comes in a roller ball form and it has a subtle scent it isn't too strong for my liking. Great for when you want to relax!
Paula M.
Oceanport, NJ
SMELLS SO GOOD! I wasn't 100% sure I would like this, but I did! I love aromatherapy and now I can just carry this one around with me always. This is a must so that I'm able to get through a stressful day at work
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Not a huge fan. The lavender smell was very faint and it wasn't a good ratio. There are other brands I would choose first. This was my first time hearing about this brand actually. Not sure if I'd recommend it.
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
I LOVE lavender. I have lots of anxiety, especially when I sleep, and I find that essential oils help with that a ton. I received this product free with Influenster and I am pleasently surprised with how strong the scent is!
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
I actually got this product in the peppermint scent and I absolutely LOVE it. Peppermint oil is one of my favorite essential oils for headache and tense muscles. Great product and very nice packaging and roller ball.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.