BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
This is a lovely product. A little goes a long way but the scent isn't too strong or overpowering. Definitely calming and relaxing to smell after a long day at work; I would absolutely buy this product and recommend it to others
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I love my rollerball! It smells amazing and put me at ease. Perfect for when I'm feeling stressed or doing yoga. This scent puts me in a lovely state of mind and it's also so easy to take with you wherever you go!
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
The roll on applicator is super easy to use, and the lavender scent is really calming. However, you have to be careful not to put too much on as when I accidentally did, I got a headache. When I used a smaller amount though I loved it!
Cynthia K.
Alhambra, CA
The lavender essential oil blend roll-on smells so good & the roller is very easy to apply! I got in inside the splash voxbox! The smell & feeling relax last a while! Will definitely buy again and show to friends!
McKenna H.
I absolutely love this oil! It has such a great scent! And it is so easy to take with and use it anywhere since it is a roll on. I would definitely recommend it and am thinking about buying it in the other scents!
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
This is the perfect oil for on the go! I can throw it in my bag and take it anywhere. It is long lasting. I received this product in the splash voxbox. The packaging is sleek and small. I would recommend to others.
Sam G.
Tallahassee, FL
This was so so calming and lovely to have on. Most essential oils don't last very long, but this one did in my opinion. I love the convenience of the roll on in comparison to the droppers that they usually come in.
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Love this aromatherapy roller ball! Perfect for on the go and you can just throw it in your bag! I used it for the first time before yoga class and loved how easy it was to just roll it on the temples and wrists
Megan M.
I really like the smell of this essential oil blend. I have never used essential oils before but the scent of this lavender oil is subtle but pleasant. The bottle is nice and the roll-on mechanism is convenient.
Sapphire M.
This is nice and I can see how it would be relaxing, but it just isn't for me. The smell wears off after so long and really just doesn't do what it should I feel like. It's a good product, just not my cup of tea.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.