BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Cynthia K.
Rosemead, CA
The lavender essential oil blend roll-on smells so good & the roller is very easy to apply! I got in inside the splash voxbox! The smell & feeling relax last a while! Will definitely buy again and show to friends!
McKenna H.
I absolutely love this oil! It has such a great scent! And it is so easy to take with and use it anywhere since it is a roll on. I would definitely recommend it and am thinking about buying it in the other scents!
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
This is a lovely product. A little goes a long way but the scent isn't too strong or overpowering. Definitely calming and relaxing to smell after a long day at work; I would absolutely buy this product and recommend it to others
Logan L.
Columbus, OH
This is the first essential oils product that I have ever tried- I have heard of the benefits that oils can have but was apprehensive until I got the lavender. It is very long lasting and I like the roll on aspect!
Shelby G.
Lavender is the only scent that calms my panic attacks brought of from generalized anxiety disorder. It reminds me a lot of the oils that you have to buy from a individual distributor. I will definitely repurchase!
Paula M.
Oceanport , NJ
SMELLS SO GOOD! I wasn't 100% sure I would like this, but I did! I love aromatherapy and now I can just carry this one around with me always. This is a must so that I'm able to get through a stressful day at work
Sapphire M.
This is nice and I can see how it would be relaxing, but it just isn't for me. The smell wears off after so long and really just doesn't do what it should I feel like. It's a good product, just not my cup of tea.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I received this as a free sample from Influenster to test out. I'm not really into essential oils, but this smells great! I've never tried anything like it, and I probably wouldn't buy it. However, it felt great.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not gonna lie I'm a bit of an essential oil snob, so I'm more picky than other people FOR SURE. it's pretty good, smells nice and convenient rollerball. However, it's got additives in in that I'd rather not have
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Not a huge fan. The lavender smell was very faint and it wasn't a good ratio. There are other brands I would choose first. This was my first time hearing about this brand actually. Not sure if I'd recommend it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.