BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

leslie h.
Berea, KY
This stuff is the key to relaxing. The lavender scent naturally calms and truly helps after a long day. Roll it on pulse points on wrists, behind ears, neck and let it work !
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
This product was something completely new to me. It smells great, feels great on my skin and completely natural. Plus it's Paraben and gluten free, no gmos and not tested on animals!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Love the smell and it's so easy to put on! I have always wanted to try oils and I feel like this is the first step for me. It's great. I recieved this free for testing purposes
Connor O.
Suwanee, GA
i love roll-ons but i did not like this one. the scent was absolutely horrible. it did not even smell like lavender. probably will not try any other products from this brand.
Tonya H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Essential oils are amazing and this just took it to a whole new level! It's a roll on so it makes application so easy. The bottle is nice. The lavender last all day. I love this so much!
Sydni S.
Lavender essential oils are one of my favorites! I love aromatherapy. Lavender oil is so calming. I love that it's for the planet and how it's produced. I certainly enjoyed this❤
Kelly E.
Leominster, MA
Love this stuff! Helps me keep calm during the day. It lasts on the skin forever! Thanks to @influenster for sending me this I'm my splashbox! I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is such a lovely scent, and it really is calming. I received this complimentary to test out, and I've been rolling it on my wrists, neck and feet every night before I go to bed. It's just a beautiful, true lavender scent that has a very relaxing effect and helps me to fall asleep. Plus, the packaging is very convenient and cute. The scent lasts for a good while before it dissipates. I'd really like to try out the other scents and see if they're just as good! Definitely recommend trying this out if you're a fan of aromatherapy.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
I absolutely love it! Smells nice and subtle and it's easy to use. I'm glad I got the lavender one for free to try out from influenster! Good to throw in your purse and take anywhere!
Kaysie D.
It smells soooo good and it'll be perfect for after a hot bath. It's also travel friendly so I can take this for use when traveling long distances or even at a stressful day at work!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On