BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Woodstown, NJ
Lavender is my favorite scent and it's super calming. The oil blended well into the skin but the only down fall was the roller would scratch me from time to time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alanna P.
Alanna P.
This oil is great to have bedside! I use it for travel to help me unwind on even the most hectic days. The lavender scent is my favorite and I roll on the back of my neck, my temples and wrists before bed.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Absolutely love it!!!! It smells so nice and has the calming aroma as you roll it on to your pressure points. I received it as a free sample and it was the best sample I've ever received! Definitely would buy this product!!!!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
I am a big fan of essential oils and this is by far my favorite brand! The scent is not too strong and it does the guy! I put a little on the back of my neck when I get a headache and would recommend to try that too!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
The roll on applicator is super easy to use, and the lavender scent is really calming. However, you have to be careful not to put too much on as when I accidentally did, I got a headache. When I used a smaller amount though I loved it!
Arieana V.
Arieana V.
Victorville, CA
This oil is so relaxin & smells so good! It looks bf lasting and smells great all day. It's perfect sizing & easy to travel with ! I'm a first time user and definitely not my last time. I will definitely recommend
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love to use essential oil's for my hair and anxiety this is the perfect combination and I love the price I'll definitely be buying again this was my first time using & I'm hooked! I'm buying every kind!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Absolutely wonderful is the an understatement. The light flower smell, the ease of the roll on bottle along with the relaxing effects of beautiful lavender makes this product one of my favorites of the box
Anngelisha A.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
I am loving this it feels so good on the sling and in smells like heaven I will definitely buy this full size thanks to influenster for sending me this to test out very good price for such a great product
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. I had never used a lavender essential oil before and I was very impressed by it. It is easy to apply and has a pleasant scent.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.