BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

McKenna H.
I absolutely love this oil! It has such a great scent! And it is so easy to take with and use it anywhere since it is a roll on. I would definitely recommend it and am thinking about buying it in the other scents!
Cynthia K.
Rosemead, CA
The lavender essential oil blend roll-on smells so good & the roller is very easy to apply! I got in inside the splash voxbox! The smell & feeling relax last a while! Will definitely buy again and show to friends!
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first foray into essential oils and a good experience! I love the spa like (and not overwhelmingly strong) scent and the easy application. I do wish the scent would stay with me a little longer than it does.
Sam G.
Tallahassee, FL
This was so so calming and lovely to have on. Most essential oils don't last very long, but this one did in my opinion. I love the convenience of the roll on in comparison to the droppers that they usually come in.
Catherine H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love essential oils and have used several brands. This one seem high quality and smells great. I LOVE the roll on! It makes it so convenient and easy to use. I put it on my feet before bed and it helps me sleep!
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
The roll on applicator is super easy to use, and the lavender scent is really calming. However, you have to be careful not to put too much on as when I accidentally did, I got a headache. When I used a smaller amount though I loved it!
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I love my rollerball! It smells amazing and put me at ease. Perfect for when I'm feeling stressed or doing yoga. This scent puts me in a lovely state of mind and it's also so easy to take with you wherever you go!
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Personally I didn't like this product as much as I thought I would. The product really didn't work as well as my other essential oils. The roll on idea is cute and very useful but I wish the scent was a little stronger.
Tanya C.
Dallas, TX
I love the little bottle this product came in. It is easy to apply and it smelled amazing. It wasn't overpowering. I carry it in my purse and use it all the time. I would recommend this product because it it great!
Anney A.
Rockledge, FL
Love the smell. I did feel like it calmed me down and I was very long lasting. Absolutely would repurchase this again. I haven't tried other roller ball aromatherapy but this was definitely a pleasant first experience!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.