BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Karin N.
Karin N.
Bloomington, MN
Scent is very soothing. The setup is easy to use and i like the rollerball functionality. This was sent to me by influenster to review. I like these better than the drops. Seems more convenient and cleaner.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I absolutely love this product. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, but this scent is very calm and natural. You can tell they only provide quality products. I throw it in my purse before I go to work, it's very relaxing.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Jackson, TN
I love the convenience of the already diluted lavender roller. The metal roller bottle is especially great at dispensing the oil. My son uses lavender oils every night to sleep so this is a huge help to him.
Marcia N.
Marcia N.
Mastic , NY
Love the smell of Thai product , it actually really relaxes me throughout my day , I dab a bit on my side face so that I smell it throughout the day , the packaging is so beautiful would definitely buy again
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
I've never really been into aromatherapy so I was glad that Influenster sent me something to try out. I guess it does have a subtle calming effect, but it mostly just smells really good so I can't complain.
Clara K.
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I love this lavender scent essential oil blend. It is so calming and relaxing, perfect for after the shower or just getting home from work it helps you unwind. The applicator is awesome tool, the rolling ball is awesome, able to apply it to more places! Definitely wanna try other scents
Josie M.
Josie M.
Kingsville, TX
I am big into essential oils and I am happy to find a perfect addition to my collection. True lavender scent without smelling synthetic. The scent lingers and adds the perfect amount of relaxation to my day.
Anngelisha A.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
I am loving this it feels so good on the sling and in smells like heaven I will definitely buy this full size thanks to influenster for sending me this to test out very good price for such a great product
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
I really enjoyed this as a part of my #splashvoxbox! It was a very nice smelling scent with an easy application. The bottle is small enough to pop into your purse. The potency of the scent was not too overwhelming, which I also liked. Overall, I will continue using this product!
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
New Boston, MI
This helps soo much to calm me down and well as relax me! I had a headache and rolled it on my temples and I swear not even a couple minutes later it was nearly gone!! It goes on smooth and smells awesome!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.