BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Catherine H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love essential oils and have used several brands. This one seem high quality and smells great. I LOVE the roll on! It makes it so convenient and easy to use. I put it on my feet before bed and it helps me sleep!
Anney A.
Rockledge, FL
Love the smell. I did feel like it calmed me down and I was very long lasting. Absolutely would repurchase this again. I haven't tried other roller ball aromatherapy but this was definitely a pleasant first experience!
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Although the lavender smell is kinda of overwhelming to me just because I'm not a big lavender fan, this was really soothing and calming to me. I would recommend this to anyone who is going through some stressful times
Libby J.
['Huntington ', ''], WV
This roll on is so amazing. It smells great and not too strong. The lavender is so soothing and I roll it on anytime I need to just relax and breathe. I love this roll on and I would totally recommend to a friend!
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
Very pleasantly surprised by the size of this sample. The scent isn't overpowering and actually helps relax me and calm my thoughts before bed. It has become a before bed ritual since i received this VoxBox.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Whenever you need to unwind this should be your go to for an at home spa experience! I love it and it comes in a cute blue bottle! I like taking this to the gym and adding it in the steam room full spa experience!!
Jocelyn M.
Love this product! So easy to use and keep it right next to my bed! Smells amazing and is very calming! Feels like a product that will last awhile and something that would be easy to carry around! Deffinatly want to try other Sents!
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
I was so unbelievably excited that I got This complimentary product in lavender. Lavender is an absolute favorite of mine and this product was so perfect for me. Smells amazing, rolls on easily, and is very soothing!
Autumn M.
Morehead, KY
I got this free for testing purposes and I really like it. I was a little disappointed that it didn't smell much like lavender but it doesn't smell bad. I do recommend it, and I would purchase something like this.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Personally I didn't like this product as much as I thought I would. The product really didn't work as well as my other essential oils. The roll on idea is cute and very useful but I wish the scent was a little stronger.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.