BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Audriana M.
I love this roll on! It has such a soft scent to it thatg I can enjoy it without feeling overwhelmed by the smell. When I put it on my temples, I feel so relaxed. Love this product.
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I recieved this complimentary in the splash vox box . I rolled a little onto my wrist after a shower and felt very relaxed. I will be applying in the future. The scent is light .
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a convenient roll on with a good smell. It is very soothing I roll some on before I go to bed. I did receive this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use the roll on lavender every night. It helps me relax and be calm. It helps me sleep better at night! I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do! I will be reordering this!!
Jessie B.
THE COLONY, TX
Omg!!! This stuff was BOMB. I put it on my wrists temples and the back of my ears and was INSTANTLY soothed. I honestly want more of these. It was my favorite thing from my box.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
This stuff is so strong. It's smells like lavender, maybe I put too much, but it is so strong. The packaging is lovely, and it's not harsh or irritating on my skin. It's just so strong.
Allie C.
One of my absolute favorite products!!! I was skeptical, because I normally only use one brand, but I have been amazed with how much I love it!! Smells amazing and is so relaxing!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I don't really see myself repurchasing this, considering I don't use essential oils often but I did enjoy the sent. And I believe it lasted pretty long and applied very smoothly
Susan M.
Hudson, FL
I was unsure at first about this, but I am so glad I got it. I love the smell of lavender and I keep this by my bed to relax before falling asleep. The aroma just helps to de stress!
Ana G.
Ehrenberg, AZ
At first I didn't know what it was since I had never heard of it, but it's really soothing and i love the scent and that it's not a strong one either. I love trying new things!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On