BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a pure and relaxing experience. I can be so stressed out, get home, throw on my pjs and roll a little of this directly on my wrists, neck and behind my ears. It makes me a different person. I'm able to relax and focus or just go to sleep. I got this for free in my #splashvoxbox #contest but I will definitely be buying it again!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
As far as aromatherapy goes, this roll-on essential oil is perfection! The subtle (not overwhelming) scent of lavender left me feeling calm and relaxed in seconds. The box it comes in is tree-free and the product is not tested on animals. I love that it contains no parabens or gluten and it's non-GMO! I got this free in my #SplashVoxBox for testing purposes from Influenster and I cannot wait to stick it in my purse and break it out during anxiety-inducing situations. Love it!
Lydia N.
Crystal River, FL
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product! It smells wonderful. I am a nursing student and working two part time jobs - I have a LOT of stress to say the least. I apply the oil to my wrists and smell it throughout the day. it definitely has a calming effect on me. I would recomend this product to any of my friends. My favorite part would probably be the fact that it is already in a roller bottle so I don't have to deal with the mess of mixing my own oils.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I am not the biggest fan of lavender scent but I think anyone who is would love this! The packaging is really nice and the ball rolls really nicely. The amount being dispersed is perfect and I really like that about it. I am interested in trying some other scents BUT while I don't like the lavender scent, I still like to use it for aromatherapy purposes so I do occasionally roll a small amount on my wrist while I'm lying in bed to help me relax. If you like lavender, I would highly recommend this, if not I would try another scent cause the product is nice!
Jessica A.
Ansted, WV
I absolutely love! I've never personally used essential oils before, but I fell in love with this product with my first use! I'm on my feet a lot at work, so every night I use the roll on to massage and provide some relief to my aching muscles. It actually works! The scent provides aromatherapy to calm you right into sleep. I would love to keep buying and try the other oils available! Got a full tube in my splash voxbox! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Melanie D.
I get headaches a lot, mainly because of stress. My coworker told me that lavender oil helps, because it opens your sinus cavity and helps you breathe better, relieving your migraine. I bought some lavender oil yesterday, and came home to this. Lol. I used this one mainly throughout the day (it was literally three times the size of the one I bought earlier that day) and I felt amazing by the end of the day! It smells so nice and doesn't leave behind a greasy residue!
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
I received this product to test as part of the Splash VoxBox. I haven't tried out too many essential oils, but i really enjoy the Lavender smell of this one. The roller-ball is a nice feature to easily place the oil where you want without making a mess. I've been placing it behind my ears and on the back of my neck at night and I really enjoy it. I think I'm going to start bringing it to use before my yoga classes as well. I'd say the roller ball is easier to use then oils in a dropper.
Tonya K.
Saint Charles , MI
I love Nature's Origin lavender essential oil blend, I put it on my temples and wrists so far..and I love it. It's very calming and smells so good! I give it a 2 thumbs up! It definitely helpa to make me a true believer in the benefits of essential oils.
Disclosure: I've received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing and review. All opinions are my own.

#sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma #momlife #calming #love
Brianna W.
Bonaire , GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Splash VoxBox. I really enjoyed this product! It had a nice scent to it! The roller bottle is a nice size and and easy to use. Put it on the bottom of your feet, your wrists, and behind your ears to get the best results. It will help you sleep better at night! I recommend it!
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a lovely oil roller. The scent is strong but not overpowering, perfect for the occasional calming whiff. I liked to use on my wrists, temples and neck. I wish that the scent lingered a little longer, I felt like I was applying too frequently. Also, I am unsure if the card included explaining how to use the oil for a sugar scrub was intended to be used to promote their oils you can actually take the top off, or if there's some way to pry off the top to this roller, but I was disappointed I couldn't make the scrub. Overall though, lovely.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.