BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
I recieved this in a recent voxbox for testing purpose and I'm so glad I got the lavender scent. It would have been nice to try the peppermint one but I like lavender too. I love that it was a roll on so it made the oil easy to apply. Very concentrated so you are able to smell it but not too over powering. Lavender is good to calm and soothe your senses so it's easier to sleep. I can't wait to rest it out a little bit longer. :D
kelly p.
kelly p.
queen creek, AZ
This is such a nice product! I have been a lover of essential oils for about a year, but have not used a roller ball product before. The rollerball is so convenient for an on the go use.  The lavender scent is relaxing and light. It does not last on the skin very long, but I do like just breathing it in and out a few times. Also for the price it is worth a try! Great for before bedtime, and stressful moments at work.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
This stuff is amazing! I always wanted to try aromatherapy & im so glad that they included this in my #splashvoxbox ! I was really impressed by this product. I would put it on my wrists and behind my ears to help me wind down before I would go to sleep. I generally have a really hard time falling asleep but this actually help me go to sleep a lot quicker than normally. I will definitely be purchasing this product. "I receive these products free for purposes of reviewing but all above opinions are my own"
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have never tried aromatherapy, so I was really excited to receive this product in my Splash VoxBox. I love the smell of lavender- I really do find it relaxing and a stress relief. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I don't think it has a strong enough smell. After I put it on, I didn't really notice the smell at all. Perhaps I did subconsciously, and that is the point, but like I said, I am new to aromatherapy.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not super experienced with essential oils but I know about lavender so I was excited to try this. I rolled it onto my skin and I enjoyed the smell initially but the smell didn't last. About a half hour later I was nauseous. I'm not sure if this was related to the roll on so I'm going to try it again but it was the only thing I could think of that would make me feel like that. I received this product free from influenster.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Youngstown, NY
Nice light and compact! Floral lavender scent that I would use to try and help me relax, but I would use it for that more than as a perfume. Good for travel. I have a Young Living lavender oil that is stronger and not mixed with a diluting oil already so I do appreciate that this is an already combined mix that I can apply immediately. For me in general I probably wouldn't use this all that frequently but it gets the job done.
Adrien M.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
This is a great travel friendly essential oil roll on that you can use whenever you need a quick moment to relax. The smell is natural and soothing and helps to relax your mind and body. If you’re used to Doterra or Young Living oils this one seems to be a little heavier, or thicker in consistency but it’s a great and affordable way to get into using oils! Thanks Influenster and Nature’s Origin for sending this to me free to review!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm iffy about the whole essential oils world. But I can say that this lavender roll on is nice and it is also pretty light on the skin. The scent isn't too over powering as well, which is a good thing because I kind of am not a huge fan of lavender scented things. I give it 3 stars because I don't really feel like it's making me feel calm and distressed. But at the same time I haven't been in a very stressful situation.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Okay I know its meant to calm and sooth you (which it does), but in all honesty ive been putting this on dry spots and trouble areas of my face (from a clean hand and not directly on there because I dont want to spread bacteria) and that sounds so silly but its been helping. The ingredients is all essiential oils and they probably dont recommend this but its seriously been working so well, my face looks a lot better
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Before I received this box, I had been looking into buying essential oils or something to decrease my stress/anxiety. When I saw that this was in my box, I knew it had to be fate (LOL). I roll this onto my temples, wrists, and neck when I feel anxious, in the mornings, and at night. It really helps and the smell is fantastic!!!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.