BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Athens, OH
love the scent of this lavender roll on! not too strong but not to weak. the scent is very calming and peaceful. the bottle is just the right size and the roll on glides very easy. this is my first time using this product and i would buy more of them as well as recommend them to others
Diba D.
Diba D.
I wasn't a fan. I'm not the biggest fan of lavender so maybe this will be a bias review. But I just don't feel like it did anything other than leave the oil residue on my wrist and give me a lavender scent.
Karin N.
Karin N.
Bloomington, MN
Scent is very soothing. The setup is easy to use and i like the rollerball functionality. This was sent to me by influenster to review. I like these better than the drops. Seems more convenient and cleaner.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Corona, CA
I mean I think I would have like this if i have gotten a different aroma. Lavender makes my head hurt and it's not a good scent for my taste, but the size it's very convenient if you wanna take it on the go.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Using this before bed time really helped me sleep! The smell wasn't too strong but it was still very pleasant. The roll on is convenient and easy to keep anywhere! Also it's not oily on the skin and no irritation
Clara K.
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I love this lavender scent essential oil blend. It is so calming and relaxing, perfect for after the shower or just getting home from work it helps you unwind. The applicator is awesome tool, the rolling ball is awesome, able to apply it to more places! Definitely wanna try other scents
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Central Islip, NY
I absolutely love that it is all natural, I'm a true essential oil fan and i love how it is roll on where others aren't and it gets so messy. The smell is great, I would defiantly recommend this to any one!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brandon , MS
This smells so relaxing without being overpowering. I love the strong lavender scent. I really enjoy this roll-on over other ones I've tried. I plan on buying the other scents of this product in the future!
Quay G.
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This roll-on works really great during times of stress when you just need to relax. The lavender scent isn't too strong, it's just right. I received this free from Influenster. I would definitely recommend.
Katey P.
Katey P.
Philadelphia , PA
I used this before bed for a calming scent to fall asleep and it was great. Not to overpowering and quicker to use than setting up an oil diffuser. I love lavender so this was great for me and I would buy again
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.