BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
I love essential oils so this was a really interesting one to try!! It has a strong scent that isn't watered down. The roll on eases all stress and it is very calming. I would definitely recommend. It was one of my favorite oils
Kate K.
This product smells amazing. My favorite was to use it is to dab a little on my temples when i feel a headache coming on and it soothes me immediately. It is a very calming product and I can see myself using it again in the future.
Sanae F.
Took this with me on a 6 hour plane ride to calm me down from the stress of travel. On the palms, wrists, pleasant smelling. Light enough to reapply when needed, for 6.99$ it's a great price and easy to travel with!
Flora L.
Flushing, NY
I love lavender! Super relaxing and soothing! I even have a lavender plant at home. I normally don't like roller balls. But since I don't like the lavender scent to be like a perfume (overpowering), this is perfect! Relaxes you and makes you smell good (that is if you like to smell like lavender)!
Clara H.
Dover, PA
Love this refreshing and fantastic roll-on. I use it as a morning pick me up, just light enough I can roll it on like perfume but also works well to cause relaxation and stress-free-ness. Easy to use, easy to pack.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Such a great product! I absolutely love it and highly enjoy it! I use it daily to help me relax and calm down after a long day! I would definitely recommend it! If you haven't tried it! You should! You won't regret it!
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first foray into essential oils and a good experience! I love the spa like (and not overwhelmingly strong) scent and the easy application. I do wish the scent would stay with me a little longer than it does.
Shelby G.
Lavender is the only scent that calms my panic attacks brought of from generalized anxiety disorder. It reminds me a lot of the oils that you have to buy from a individual distributor. I will definitely repurchase!
Catherine H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love essential oils and have used several brands. This one seem high quality and smells great. I LOVE the roll on! It makes it so convenient and easy to use. I put it on my feet before bed and it helps me sleep!
Anney A.
Rockledge, FL
Love the smell. I did feel like it calmed me down and I was very long lasting. Absolutely would repurchase this again. I haven't tried other roller ball aromatherapy but this was definitely a pleasant first experience!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.