BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
I love essential oils so this was a really interesting one to try!! It has a strong scent that isn't watered down. The roll on eases all stress and it is very calming. I would definitely recommend. It was one of my favorite oils
Ashley S.
This roll on is quick and convenient. Instantly relaxes and calm me. I had a headache and rolled this on my wrists and behind my ear and smelled it; and it was instantly relieved. Better and worked way better the a pain pill.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
I really love this product. Essential oils are awesome but can be messy, that's where the roller ball comes in handy! The lavender is light, airy, and dreamy and smells awesome. It's very relaxing before bed, and a nice nap.
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I liked it. I liked the scent and how easy it was to roll on. Lavender is one of my favorite oils. I think compared to some other companies the oil is not as pure but I still liked it and would probably purchase it.
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY
I got this free for testing purposes and I really like it. I was a little disappointed that it didn't smell much like lavender but it doesn't smell bad. I do recommend it, and I would purchase something like this.
Libby J.
Nitro, WV
This roll on is so amazing. It smells great and not too strong. The lavender is so soothing and I roll it on anytime I need to just relax and breathe. I love this roll on and I would totally recommend to a friend!
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
I was so unbelievably excited that I got This complimentary product in lavender. Lavender is an absolute favorite of mine and this product was so perfect for me. Smells amazing, rolls on easily, and is very soothing!
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Whenever you need to unwind this should be your go to for an at home spa experience! I love it and it comes in a cute blue bottle! I like taking this to the gym and adding it in the steam room full spa experience!!
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
Very pleasantly surprised by the size of this sample. The scent isn't overpowering and actually helps relax me and calm my thoughts before bed. It has become a before bed ritual since i received this VoxBox.
McKenna H.
I absolutely love this oil! It has such a great scent! And it is so easy to take with and use it anywhere since it is a roll on. I would definitely recommend it and am thinking about buying it in the other scents!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.