BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Monica M.
Monica M.
Osterville , MA
I like the idea of the roll-on but I'm not a fan of the lavender scent, I think I would have liked a different scent better and would have bought it. This is the first time I've used it but I'll use it again!
Lexie I.
Lexie I.
I love essential oils so I was so happy to get the lavender essential oil roll on in my Influenster box. I like the convenience of the roll on and the way the lavender smells. I wish they had a way I could also use it on my diffuser, maybe an attachment I could change out. I would look into buying this again!
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
I received this product for free. I have never used aromatherapy oils before but this product has changed my mind! It definitely helps to calm and relax you. I would definitely want to try some of the others!
Caitlan T.
Caitlan T.
Smells exactly like lavender. The roll on makes it easy to apply to pulse points and doesn't leave your fingers oily. I received this in my #SplashVoxBox for free. Roll on also makes the product last longer.
Karin N.
Karin N.
Bloomington, MN
Scent is very soothing. The setup is easy to use and i like the rollerball functionality. This was sent to me by influenster to review. I like these better than the drops. Seems more convenient and cleaner.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Using this before bed time really helped me sleep! The smell wasn't too strong but it was still very pleasant. The roll on is convenient and easy to keep anywhere! Also it's not oily on the skin and no irritation
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
I've never really been into aromatherapy so I was glad that Influenster sent me something to try out. I guess it does have a subtle calming effect, but it mostly just smells really good so I can't complain.
Micah R.
Micah R.
Caruthersvlle, MO
This product is awesome. It smells just like the high price oils! The scent is lavender. Good amount in bottle, and would buy. Lasts long and relaxes me after a long day! (Received free for testing purposes)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I brought his with my on a trip as it was inconvenient to throw a diffuser in my carryon. I rolled a bit of this on my wrists and temples and slept very well. The smell lasts a long time and isn't too strong.
Clara K.
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I love this lavender scent essential oil blend. It is so calming and relaxing, perfect for after the shower or just getting home from work it helps you unwind. The applicator is awesome tool, the rolling ball is awesome, able to apply it to more places! Definitely wanna try other scents
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.