BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Christina A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love it. The scent is so subtle but is also very powerful. It is super smooth to roll on and reminds me of all of the roll on's that were so popular back in the 90s. I would reccomend this. I got it in a free trial
Sayli T.
Smells amazing!! The small size is super convenient. I took it on a road trip with me and when I got to the hotel I used it and it felt so nice and realizing. I felt like I was at the spa! Super refreshing and relaxing
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I liked it. I liked the scent and how easy it was to roll on. Lavender is one of my favorite oils. I think compared to some other companies the oil is not as pure but I still liked it and would probably purchase it.
Ashley S.
This roll on is quick and convenient. Instantly relaxes and calm me. I had a headache and rolled this on my wrists and behind my ear and smelled it; and it was instantly relieved. Better and worked way better the a pain pill.
Kate K.
This product smells amazing. My favorite was to use it is to dab a little on my temples when i feel a headache coming on and it soothes me immediately. It is a very calming product and I can see myself using it again in the future.
Anna M.
Gainesville, GA
I've used this every night since I got it. Sometimes I notice a huge difference and sometimes I do not but almost always it helps me settle down. I'm a student in nursing school and have a lot of anxiety before I go to sleep - this seems to help. its easy to apply and I have enjoyed using it!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
I got this product for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely love lavender and this is such a convenient container! Love it! I put it on right before bed and it's so soothing. Such an amazing smell without being too powerful.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
I'm all about using essential oils for curing whatever life throws at me. Plus I absolutely love the smell of lavender! I really enjoyed the connivence of this allowing me to just throw it in my purse and roll it on whenever needed. Doesn't irritate my skin and the quality of the oil was impressive!
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
This has a very caring effect and smells great so that's always a plus. The packaging is very nice and it also doesn't irritate my skin which is odd because slot of oils do. I will be purchasing more once I run out.
Brandi R.
Cedar Falls , IA
Love this product! Super easy to just roll on! I think this is the best oils I have found! Very good value! I did feel it really helped me to relax! It was my first time using and I would buy again. Really enjoyed it
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.