BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
This has a very caring effect and smells great so that's always a plus. The packaging is very nice and it also doesn't irritate my skin which is odd because slot of oils do. I will be purchasing more once I run out.
Sanae F.
Took this with me on a 6 hour plane ride to calm me down from the stress of travel. On the palms, wrists, pleasant smelling. Light enough to reapply when needed, for 6.99$ it's a great price and easy to travel with!
Anna M.
Augusta, GA
I've used this every night since I got it. Sometimes I notice a huge difference and sometimes I do not but almost always it helps me settle down. I'm a student in nursing school and have a lot of anxiety before I go to sleep - this seems to help. its easy to apply and I have enjoyed using it!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
I got this product for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely love lavender and this is such a convenient container! Love it! I put it on right before bed and it's so soothing. Such an amazing smell without being too powerful.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this product! I've been wanting to try out an essential oil and it was nice to receive one in my box! I love it! It's a subtle smell but I like it. I want to try more now! Highly recommend this product.
Flora L.
Flushing, NY
I love lavender! Super relaxing and soothing! I even have a lavender plant at home. I normally don't like roller balls. But since I don't like the lavender scent to be like a perfume (overpowering), this is perfect! Relaxes you and makes you smell good (that is if you like to smell like lavender)!
Sayli T.
Smells amazing!! The small size is super convenient. I took it on a road trip with me and when I got to the hotel I used it and it felt so nice and realizing. I felt like I was at the spa! Super refreshing and relaxing
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
I love essential oils so this was a really interesting one to try!! It has a strong scent that isn't watered down. The roll on eases all stress and it is very calming. I would definitely recommend. It was one of my favorite oils
Ashley S.
This roll on is quick and convenient. Instantly relaxes and calm me. I had a headache and rolled this on my wrists and behind my ear and smelled it; and it was instantly relieved. Better and worked way better the a pain pill.
Domo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I Definitely Love That I Could Walk Around With This in My Bag. Being That Its An Oil Blend, It'll Definitely Be Long Lasting And Who Doesnt Want To Smell Like Lavender All Day ?. Definitely A Must Have For Everyone.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.