BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This product is amazing! I was having a bad day yesterday, put some of this on and felt the stress leave.. I have recommended this to all my friends and I'm incredibly thankful to have been selected to try this product
Elisabeth A.
Very impressed with a new brand of essential oils. Compared to other therapeutic grade, I'm happy with the roll on. I also diffused some, compared to young living it's hard to match, but I'm going to look into it more.
Christina L.
Jackson, NJ
Scent is strong so use lightly. Will give you a calming smell all day long. Very relaxing. Easy to use since it's in a roller vs typical essential oils. I love the price at 6.99 and would definitely recommend to others
Alise S.
It was a nice and calming scent but it did not have any real noticeable affects for me. It smelled nice wasn't heavy or anything. It doesn't longer long. I received this free from Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Kati B.
This product Smells so amazing! It's rolls on so smooth and soaks in easily. The lavender smell is so soothing. I would recommend to everyone. This has lasted me for through out the day and I could lot ask for better!
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I love this so much. I had never used an essential oil before and this roll on was the perfect way to start. I really think it makes me feel better when I catch a whiff of it throughout the day. I use it all the time!!
Krystina R.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and helps me relax. I like to use it before I go to sleep to help me fall asleep easier. I got it complimentary from her and I'm glad that I did, I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
I really love this product. Essential oils are awesome but can be messy, that's where the roller ball comes in handy! The lavender is light, airy, and dreamy and smells awesome. It's very relaxing before bed, and a nice nap.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
I got this product for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely love lavender and this is such a convenient container! Love it! I put it on right before bed and it's so soothing. Such an amazing smell without being too powerful.
Kate K.
This product smells amazing. My favorite was to use it is to dab a little on my temples when i feel a headache coming on and it soothes me immediately. It is a very calming product and I can see myself using it again in the future.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.