BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alyson d.
Colbert, GA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product was packaged nicely. The smell was a tad over powering to begin with. After time you do get used to it.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing smell love the ingredients long lasting soft skin couldn't get enough of it it's so rich great for skin just blew me away after using it just one use makes you love it even more
Tessa V.
Las vegas, NV
I always have loved lavender essential oils. It's definitely a good oil to help my mind and soul. I use these in my bath and it soothes my mind. I can't wait to try more ideas with this
Katelyn F.
I really like the idea of this! Lavender is a great scent to do this in too because it helps calm people down. The lavender scent on this was okay though. It could have been a bit better
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
I'm a huge fan of packaging, and I love how the product is packaged. It's very simple yet classy and looks high end. The smell of the Lavender is perfect - it's not overwhelming at all!
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
Love this so much... I'm so addicted to the scent it makes me so relax and it is long lasting.... good price, so happy to discover this because of influenster thank you and I will buy this again
Kimberly J.
I don't feel like this product did anything for me. I rolled it on my temples and behind my ears when I had a headache and it seemed to go away but not really sure if it was from the roll on.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Amazing product! I'm in love. I have been using it for the last few nights and I have never slept better. Mine is lavender, which my favorite scent. Definitely will be trying out other scents soon 👍
Lacey W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never used oil aromatherapy before, but I seriously loved this lavender scented one. It's calming. I especially recommend rolling it on your temples before bed.

Definitely recommend this product.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Great product. Wonderful smell and not an oily feeling to it even though it is an oil. I received the lavender which is very calming and relaxing especially in a bubble bath. I definitely recommend this product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On