BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marinna M.
Natural lavender scented oil without being overpowering on the skin. Highly convenient packaging with roller-ball application. Perfect to bring along to work for stress release or at night by my bed for a natural sleeping aid
Jordan G.
Oxford, OH
I absolutely love this roll on! I will take it everywhere with me from now on. It offers a soothing breath of fresh air and is perfect for before bed. Such a great alternative than having to dilute pure essential oils!
Alex K.
Incredibly calming! Smells like lavender. I put it on my daughters feet at night to help her sleep. It works miracles.

*disclaimer*
i received this product for free through influenster to test out and give my honest opinion on.
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I love this so much. I had never used an essential oil before and this roll on was the perfect way to start. I really think it makes me feel better when I catch a whiff of it throughout the day. I use it all the time!!
Elisabeth A.
Very impressed with a new brand of essential oils. Compared to other therapeutic grade, I'm happy with the roll on. I also diffused some, compared to young living it's hard to match, but I'm going to look into it more.
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This product is amazing! I was having a bad day yesterday, put some of this on and felt the stress leave.. I have recommended this to all my friends and I'm incredibly thankful to have been selected to try this product
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
I'm all about using essential oils for curing whatever life throws at me. Plus I absolutely love the smell of lavender! I really enjoyed the connivence of this allowing me to just throw it in my purse and roll it on whenever needed. Doesn't irritate my skin and the quality of the oil was impressive!
Brandi R.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love this product! Super easy to just roll on! I think this is the best oils I have found! Very good value! I did feel it really helped me to relax! It was my first time using and I would buy again. Really enjoyed it
Kate K.
This product smells amazing. My favorite was to use it is to dab a little on my temples when i feel a headache coming on and it soothes me immediately. It is a very calming product and I can see myself using it again in the future.
Mary M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This is not something I would have used normally, but I was excited to try it out when I got it in my box! It smells wonderful and is very calming. I have been using it on my neck and wrists before I go to bed, and it has helped me fall asleep easier. There are so many other uses for it too.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.