BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Valdosta, GA
I love the roll on. It makes it so easy to just throw in my bag and bring it with me everywhere. Works GREAT when I have a headache in alternative to taking medicine. I would definitely buy this product again!
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
I received this product for free. I have never used aromatherapy oils before but this product has changed my mind! It definitely helps to calm and relax you. I would definitely want to try some of the others!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This product is pretty good. The smell isn't too overbearing so I enjoyed that. I don't know if it exactly made me feel relaxed though. Maybe aromatherapy just isn't for me so I don't know if I will be purchasing again.
Lexie I.
Lexie I.
I love essential oils so I was so happy to get the lavender essential oil roll on in my Influenster box. I like the convenience of the roll on and the way the lavender smells. I wish they had a way I could also use it on my diffuser, maybe an attachment I could change out. I would look into buying this again!
Ajay T.
Ajay T.
Victorville, CA
Absolutely love this oil.. smells so good .. very good value not pricey at all .. nice packaging.. very nice smell to it .. its smells just like lavender and I love lavender definetly would reccomend to others
Angela M.
Angela M.
Absolutely love this product. I was in the search for a lavender essential oil roll on to help with stress and then influenster sent this in my voxbox. I love it and it has helped with stress! Highly recommend
Carly C.
Carly C.
San Anselmo, CA
This lavender roll on essential oil smelled great and had clean, mess free application. The smell wasn't too overpowering and the price was right for the product. The packaging was simple and sleep and great to put in a small bag or purse. I received this product for free and I loved it!
Brie K.
Brie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to hate the smell of lavender, but I have recently come to love it, so it's a heaven sent that I got this oil in my VoxBox! I haven't noticed it soothing me to sleep faster yet, but I do love the smell!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
Love this!!! Helps relieve my stress and anxiety just by rolling it on pulse points. Nice bottle, wonderful scent. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it. I received this product for testing purposes free of charge.
Hadley F.
Hadley F.
I loved this stuff. I usually diffuse lavender in my room at night and it is so relaxing, and this helped me take that relaxation on the go. It also doubles as a great natural perfume that isn't overpowering.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.