BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kelly P.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this roll on oil! It smells beautiful and is such a relaxing scent. It's the best oil I've ever tried. I received this product free to test for influencer. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells soooooooo good. I love everything aromatherapy but this has to be a favorite. Lavender helps me sleep like a baby and I just had the best nap with it. Definitely a must. And others notice the smell as well
Jordan G.
Oxford, OH
I absolutely love this roll on! I will take it everywhere with me from now on. It offers a soothing breath of fresh air and is perfect for before bed. Such a great alternative than having to dilute pure essential oils!
baylee B.
I really love the applicator. It made the product really easy to use. The scent was really good but I wish it was stronger. It seems diluted and doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I received this product free for testing.
Brittany P.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't wait to take this to work with me. Already I escape to tranquility and feel a sense of peace and calm. Just a little bit goes a long way and the lavender isn't overpowering. I will def recommend on my podcast.
Kellie L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually love the smell of lavender and the roll on applicator was a major bonus.
I normally sprinkle a little lavender on my pillows to help me sleep but with this product I just rolled a little on my wrist and neck
Christina L.
Jackson, NJ
Scent is strong so use lightly. Will give you a calming smell all day long. Very relaxing. Easy to use since it's in a roller vs typical essential oils. I love the price at 6.99 and would definitely recommend to others
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This product is amazing! I was having a bad day yesterday, put some of this on and felt the stress leave.. I have recommended this to all my friends and I'm incredibly thankful to have been selected to try this product
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Totally rejuvenates my skin! I received this product in my splash vox box and love it. I would never think to buy this for myself but I think this may be part of my new routine. Would definitely buy this product again
Mayza B.
Cohasset , MA
I applied to temples, wrists, behind my ears, neck, pulse... I'm always applying this oil blend everywhere. Love the smell. But we need to remember to shake it well before you use. I'd recommend this product for sure.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.