BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kelly P.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this roll on oil! It smells beautiful and is such a relaxing scent. It's the best oil I've ever tried. I received this product free to test for influencer. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Elisabeth A.
Very impressed with a new brand of essential oils. Compared to other therapeutic grade, I'm happy with the roll on. I also diffused some, compared to young living it's hard to match, but I'm going to look into it more.
Charlin F.
I'm so thrilled to have tested out this lavender essential oil, because I will be buying it again. I love that it's already in a roll on tube a ready to go. I use it at night on myself and my son for a soothing restful sleep!
Mayza B.
Cohasset, MA
I applied to temples, wrists, behind my ears, neck, pulse... I'm always applying this oil blend everywhere. Love the smell. But we need to remember to shake it well before you use. I'd recommend this product for sure.
Kellie L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually love the smell of lavender and the roll on applicator was a major bonus.
I normally sprinkle a little lavender on my pillows to help me sleep but with this product I just rolled a little on my wrist and neck
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Totally rejuvenates my skin! I received this product in my splash vox box and love it. I would never think to buy this for myself but I think this may be part of my new routine. Would definitely buy this product again
👑LUCY Y.
I love the smell and the roll on applicator! The bottle is super cute and I can take it with me anywhere. The smell was relaxing and I would definitely use this whenever I'm feeling stressed out! 10/10 would recommend.
Christina L.
Jackson, NJ
Scent is strong so use lightly. Will give you a calming smell all day long. Very relaxing. Easy to use since it's in a roller vs typical essential oils. I love the price at 6.99 and would definitely recommend to others
Marinna M.
Natural lavender scented oil without being overpowering on the skin. Highly convenient packaging with roller-ball application. Perfect to bring along to work for stress release or at night by my bed for a natural sleeping aid
Kati B.
This product Smells so amazing! It's rolls on so smooth and soaks in easily. The lavender smell is so soothing. I would recommend to everyone. This has lasted me for through out the day and I could lot ask for better!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.