BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily L.
Austin, TX
I love how continent this essential oil is! Lavender is one of my favorites. You can use it as a fragrance or even to relax. I like to you is before bed to calm myself. I highly recommend this to others
Liz P.
Arlington, VA
This product smells amazing! Even though I received it for free, it is something I would definitely buy. It rolls on easily, is great packaging, and really makes me feel relaxed. Great product!
Kelsey C.
The roller ball is very handy. I just feel that the lavender scent doesn't last very long. I have tried other brands of oils and they last for hours on it. Seems like these barely last an hour.
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
This product smelled absolutely heavenly. I love wearing this oil and mixing it with perfumes. It is seriously a mood lifter if you're feeling down. I like to put it on both sides of my neck and on my wrists!
Amy J.
I've only dabbled in using oils as natural remedies but I have really enjoyed this roll on product. I love the easy application. I feel like the oil coming out isn't very concentrated however.
Kaye G.
It's good stuff. It smells super nice and makes you feel so at peace. I wish the lavender scent were stronger though. Other than that, nice product. I got it for free from influenster thank you
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
This is a very nice, soft, relaxing scent. The roll on is convenient and it does not leak when thrown in a bag. The oil absorbs fast into skin and the scent when placed on pressure points is long lasting
Liz M.
I love this roll on oil so much! The smell is amazing and it calms me down. I love that it is easy to apply with the roller. It lasts for a while and smells lovely. I would recommend this for sure!
Melinda H.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed the ease of roll on and used it for relaxation after hard day of work. Nice smell but didn't seem to last as long as I would have liked. I received it free as part of Influenster box.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
This is so fun! I received this product as a promotion and I love applying to my neck and wrists in the morning and at night! The smell is soothing and relaxing. It the scent is very subtle but smells great!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On