BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Ainsworth, NE
The lavender oil smelled great. I applied at night and I can't say that it helped me sleep at all. It smelled good but I don't think it did anything for me. I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
This is just okay. Maybe I'm not using it right, but when I rub it on my temples, behind my ears, etc. I only smell it for a second before I don't smell anything. The lavender scent is okay, but not my favorite.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
This Lavender roll-on is awesome!!! The smell is super duper relaxing. I am sure that after I run out of this bottle I will be at target buying it again! This helps me sleep so peacefully and fast at the same time! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
I was so unbelievably excited that I got This complimentary product in lavender. Lavender is an absolute favorite of mine and this product was so perfect for me. Smells amazing, rolls on easily, and is very soothing!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Nahunta , GA
I put this on the bottom of my feet because that is a good pressure point to absorb oils and I slept so good! It completely relaxed me and I love how it was in a convenient roller ball. Sometimes lavender can be overpowering but it wasn't at all in this roller ball! It smelled so fresh
Mojan D.
Mojan D.
Yorba Linda, CA
Smells amazing! Great for when I'm stressed. The only downfall about it is that it's scent doesn't last for too long. However the fact that it is a roll on is SO convenient and I would recommend this to a friend.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bentonville, AR
Smells a little funky on me to be honest. But the packaging is pretty and the concept is great. I'll use it for a while and see if I get any comments and write again. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
Love love love essential oils! Can't wait to take this with me everywhere! The scent isn't overwhelming like most oils, and you get a ton for your money! This will last me forever. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
This is a lovely product. A little goes a long way but the scent isn't too strong or overpowering. Definitely calming and relaxing to smell after a long day at work; I would absolutely buy this product and recommend it to others
Sapphire M.
Sapphire M.
This is nice and I can see how it would be relaxing, but it just isn't for me. The smell wears off after so long and really just doesn't do what it should I feel like. It's a good product, just not my cup of tea.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.