BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Molly L.
Marietta, GA
I really liked this. I'm not a huge fan of roll-ons, but being able to carry it in my bag and dab it between my eyes for a zen moment was nice. The smell wasn't as strong as I'd like and it didn't last, but the initial application was great.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. I have always struggled with falling asleep and this has really helped. I put in on my temples, wrists and beyond my neck and it really helps me calm down and get ready for a good night sleep!
Lauren J.
This roll on oil smells great, and is a nice addition to my nightly routine. It relaxed me and helped me get ready for a great night's sleep. I can't wait to try another scent from this brand! Definitely a good product!
Sarah Ann A.
Atlanta, GA
This had the smoothest feel and smelt so good. Perfect to apply before bead or anytime you need to relax. The almond oil base felt nourishing to the skin. I love essential oils and this lives on my nightstand now.
Bethanny G.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love the scent of lavender. I've recently become a huge fan of roll on scents for calming and relaxation. They're always subtle and just enough to ground me again. I would recommend these products to others
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells soooooooo good. I love everything aromatherapy but this has to be a favorite. Lavender helps me sleep like a baby and I just had the best nap with it. Definitely a must. And others notice the smell as well
Brittany P.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't wait to take this to work with me. Already I escape to tranquility and feel a sense of peace and calm. Just a little bit goes a long way and the lavender isn't overpowering. I will def recommend on my podcast.
Polina D.
I personally am not the biggest fan of essential oils because they scent is often too strong, as in this case, the lavender was a bit strong for me. But if you apply it lightly, it is nice. I like the roll on feature.
Kati B.
This product Smells so amazing! It's rolls on so smooth and soaks in easily. The lavender smell is so soothing. I would recommend to everyone. This has lasted me for through out the day and I could lot ask for better!
👑LUCY Y.
I love the smell and the roll on applicator! The bottle is super cute and I can take it with me anywhere. The smell was relaxing and I would definitely use this whenever I'm feeling stressed out! 10/10 would recommend.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.