BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren J.
This roll on oil smells great, and is a nice addition to my nightly routine. It relaxed me and helped me get ready for a great night's sleep. I can't wait to try another scent from this brand! Definitely a good product!
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
It is best smelling and actually calms my nerves. The smell lasts a long time throughout the day. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. It doesn't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product to anyone
Jaid H.
Denton, TX
Essential Oils are various and diversely useful. I received a lavender roll on sample free to test. Lavender has a great many uses, I mainly use it for promoting calmness and relaxation as well as to boost flavor in tea.
Jessica A.
This stuff is amazing, and smells so good! I am new to essential oils so I am very excited to use it. I received this in the Splash voxbox and did not pay for it. But it is a product that I would purchase in the future.
Sarah Ann A.
Atlanta, GA
This had the smoothest feel and smelt so good. Perfect to apply before bead or anytime you need to relax. The almond oil base felt nourishing to the skin. I love essential oils and this lives on my nightstand now.
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
I loved the packaging as well as the applicator. I was given this in my Splash box. I didn't care for the scent. I'm not a lavender girl, but it did make my dog very calm. I would buy whenever I go on trips to keep my pup calm.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
So excited that I got lavender in my #SplashVoxBox. One of my favorite scents and the roll on is great. The packaging is really nice. And for high-quality essential oils, the price is perfect. Really digging this product
Polina D.
I personally am not the biggest fan of essential oils because they scent is often too strong, as in this case, the lavender was a bit strong for me. But if you apply it lightly, it is nice. I like the roll on feature.
👑LUCY Y.
I love the smell and the roll on applicator! The bottle is super cute and I can take it with me anywhere. The smell was relaxing and I would definitely use this whenever I'm feeling stressed out! 10/10 would recommend.
Alex K.
Incredibly calming! Smells like lavender. I put it on my daughters feet at night to help her sleep. It works miracles.

*disclaimer*
i received this product for free through influenster to test out and give my honest opinion on.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.