BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I Didn't Get To Try The Product Because It Came Shattered. My Vox Box Product Were Only I Had To Rinse Everything Off. I Would Have Love To Try It I Read Great Things About It. Maybe I'll Purchase It Because It Smelled Awesome
Theresa B.
Personally I don't like the smell of lavender that's why I didn't give it the full five stars, but for those who do, I would recommend. It's not heavy and overwhelming and applies really easily. Maybe I will try a different scent for myself.
Julie P.
I really enjoy the smell of lavender and this reminds me a lot of the Epson salt I use for bath time. This helps me feel calmer and relaxed especially to sleep. Easy to roll on and travel friendly.
Samantha H.
Morrow, OH
Love this! I've been having a hard time sleeping at night and this helps me relax. It smells great and lasts all night. I'm definitely going to have to keep purchasing! It helps my 1 year old sleep as well!!
Brittany T.
Hickory, NC
This smells just like DoTerra essential oil in Lavender. I had a stressful day at work, and decided to put this on my wrists at home. AMAZING! A bit powerful at first, then it's like heaven.
Shanice M.
Auburn, AL
Unfortunately, I dropped my roller as soon as I opened it. But, I was able to tape it up🤷🏾‍♀️. I use this product almost every day. It really helps me with headaches, and to be able to relax.
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
This was the first essential oil I've tried. I put it on my wrists and temple before bed. It did put me in a relaxation mood! The type of bottle made it easy to apply in the roll on motion.
Kaetlin B.
Cortland, OH
I was pleased with the scent that the roll on gave. I applied it to my wrist and other pulse points and found it to be relaxing and a quality scent. It won't replace my perfume, but is great for a at- home spa day!
Jessie R.
It smelled great,and I love how it was a roll on kind! It didn't spill everywhere like regular oils would if they were in just a bottle ! I definitely felt calm and relaxed after using it!!
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
My first time trying this tool on lavender oil , I've never tried anything like this but I must say I like it , it's calming and relaxing the sent is not my favorite but it's not bad at all
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On