BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

April H.
April H.
I love essentials oils so I was really happy to receive this in my VoxBox! I love that it comes in a roller ball form and it has a subtle scent it isn't too strong for my liking. Great for when you want to relax!
Megan M.
I really like the smell of this essential oil blend. I have never used essential oils before but the scent of this lavender oil is subtle but pleasant. The bottle is nice and the roll-on mechanism is convenient.
Nahunta , GA
I put this on the bottom of my feet because that is a good pressure point to absorb oils and I slept so good! It completely relaxed me and I love how it was in a convenient roller ball. Sometimes lavender can be overpowering but it wasn't at all in this roller ball! It smelled so fresh
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Coppell, TX
I loved the smell and the way it felt, and how easy it was to apply! The downside was that the scent wore off in minutes. I would try to reapply to get the scent to last longer, but it always faded really quickly
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Smells incredible and helps me sleep throughout the night, the bottle came in great packaging and arrived safely, very impressed with this Essential oil I'll definitely be purchasing another along with peppermint
Paula M.
Paula M.
Baltimore, MD
SMELLS SO GOOD! I wasn't 100% sure I would like this, but I did! I love aromatherapy and now I can just carry this one around with me always. This is a must so that I'm able to get through a stressful day at work
Kinsie P.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Not a huge fan. The lavender smell was very faint and it wasn't a good ratio. There are other brands I would choose first. This was my first time hearing about this brand actually. Not sure if I'd recommend it.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this product! I've been wanting to try out an essential oil and it was nice to receive one in my box! I love it! It's a subtle smell but I like it. I want to try more now! Highly recommend this product.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Casper, WY
I'm an avid essential oils user & I was impressed with this! The smell wasn't as potent as some of the other oils I've tried, but I really did like it. I will continue using and definitely look into buying more.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Ainsworth, NE
The lavender oil smelled great. I applied at night and I can't say that it helped me sleep at all. It smelled good but I don't think it did anything for me. I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.