BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Rosemead, CA
The lavender essential oil blend roll-on smells so good & the roller is very easy to apply! I got in inside the splash voxbox! The smell & feeling relax last a while! Will definitely buy again and show to friends!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love essential oils and have used several brands. This one seem high quality and smells great. I LOVE the roll on! It makes it so convenient and easy to use. I put it on my feet before bed and it helps me sleep!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
Very pleasantly surprised by the size of this sample. The scent isn't overpowering and actually helps relax me and calm my thoughts before bed. It has become a before bed ritual since i received this VoxBox.
Logan L.
Logan L.
COLUMBUS, OH
This is the first essential oils product that I have ever tried- I have heard of the benefits that oils can have but was apprehensive until I got the lavender. It is very long lasting and I like the roll on aspect!
Anney A.
Anney A.
Melbourne, FL
Love the smell. I did feel like it calmed me down and I was very long lasting. Absolutely would repurchase this again. I haven't tried other roller ball aromatherapy but this was definitely a pleasant first experience!
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
I absolutely love this oil! It has such a great scent! And it is so easy to take with and use it anywhere since it is a roll on. I would definitely recommend it and am thinking about buying it in the other scents!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Davie, FL
I used the lavender oil during my stressful study sessions, I put it on my wrists and behind my neck. I definitely felt more relaxed and had a better session. I received this product free for reviewing purposes.
Simona L.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Love this smells. I'm so happy I got to try this out. I used it for the first time and it makes me so relaxed before bed. I think it is good value especially since it's such a good quality and yes I would buy it
Kate Q.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not gonna lie I'm a bit of an essential oil snob, so I'm more picky than other people FOR SURE. it's pretty good, smells nice and convenient rollerball. However, it's got additives in in that I'd rather not have
Jiali Y.
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
I thought the product was well. I have never used one of these before so it was exciting to receive the product. I haven't used it much so I don't know what it'll be like exactly. But I like the packaging a lot
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.