BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Weathers V.
Birmingham, AL
Love this roll on lavender blend. Smells great, and comes with mixing oils already in the bottle so all you need to do is shake and roll. Very easy to use. The bottle is a good size and weight and seems very nice. Only downside is that the scent doesn't last very long unless you use a lot. Would recommend
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
This smells so good and I love the way it makes me feel. It is totally worth it !!!!!! I definitely recommend it for sure !!!! I love it so so so so much !! I think you should all buy it because you will definitely love it for sure !
Jess E.
This product is great! I love that it's pre-diluted and ready for skin, because that's one of the main hassles of essential oils. The smell is great and I can feel it working on my mind and body! I recommend this product.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. I have always struggled with falling asleep and this has really helped. I put in on my temples, wrists and beyond my neck and it really helps me calm down and get ready for a good night sleep!
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
I really liked this. I'm not a huge fan of roll-ons, but being able to carry it in my bag and dab it between my eyes for a zen moment was nice. The smell wasn't as strong as I'd like and it didn't last, but the initial application was great.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
It is best smelling and actually calms my nerves. The smell lasts a long time throughout the day. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. It doesn't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product to anyone
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
This was super handy, fit right in my pocket, purse, whatever I've got on hand. The roll on applicator is also really convenient. I think some of it did spill out after a prolonged period of time, but overall, I liked it
Yesenia B.
Really love this product. As a college student I'm constantly stressed. The smell is really relaxing and I find myself using it several times throughout the day. It's small and easy to carry around. Highly recommend it!
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
This lavender roll on from Nature's Origin is really awesome! I've never tried a roll on essential oil before but I love that the lavender helps to relax me and I always try to put it on if I know I'm going to be in a stressful situation
Lauren J.
This roll on oil smells great, and is a nice addition to my nightly routine. It relaxed me and helped me get ready for a great night's sleep. I can't wait to try another scent from this brand! Definitely a good product!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.