BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
So excited that I got lavender in my #SplashVoxBox. One of my favorite scents and the roll on is great. The packaging is really nice. And for high-quality essential oils, the price is perfect. Really digging this product
Jaid H.
Denton, TX
Essential Oils are various and diversely useful. I received a lavender roll on sample free to test. Lavender has a great many uses, I mainly use it for promoting calmness and relaxation as well as to boost flavor in tea.
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
This lavender roll on from Nature's Origin is really awesome! I've never tried a roll on essential oil before but I love that the lavender helps to relax me and I always try to put it on if I know I'm going to be in a stressful situation
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
This smells so good and I love the way it makes me feel. It is totally worth it !!!!!! I definitely recommend it for sure !!!! I love it so so so so much !! I think you should all buy it because you will definitely love it for sure !
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
I loved the packaging as well as the applicator. I was given this in my Splash box. I didn't care for the scent. I'm not a lavender girl, but it did make my dog very calm. I would buy whenever I go on trips to keep my pup calm.
Weathers V.
Birmingham, AL
Love this roll on lavender blend. Smells great, and comes with mixing oils already in the bottle so all you need to do is shake and roll. Very easy to use. The bottle is a good size and weight and seems very nice. Only downside is that the scent doesn't last very long unless you use a lot. Would recommend
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
It is best smelling and actually calms my nerves. The smell lasts a long time throughout the day. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. It doesn't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product to anyone
Yesenia B.
Really love this product. As a college student I'm constantly stressed. The smell is really relaxing and I find myself using it several times throughout the day. It's small and easy to carry around. Highly recommend it!
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. I have always struggled with falling asleep and this has really helped. I put in on my temples, wrists and beyond my neck and it really helps me calm down and get ready for a good night sleep!
Lauren J.
This roll on oil smells great, and is a nice addition to my nightly routine. It relaxed me and helped me get ready for a great night's sleep. I can't wait to try another scent from this brand! Definitely a good product!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.