BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I only use this at night time, I have trouble falling asleep and this somewhat helps I rub it on the back of my ear and both my wrists i'm happy that is since me at lavender because it's very calming and it's smells great.
Lekaela M.
This product definitely helps you with any pains I had in my body. Has a great smell, it's not sticky, and it helps relieve any pain that you may have in your wrist, temple, or necklace. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Catie Lee B.
Gulfport, MS
The applicator is a roll-on that is easy to use. The smell isn't very potent unless you specifically smell where you rolled it on. I don't love the smell, but I am not the biggest lavender fan. It does have relaxing qualities though. It is pretty greasy feeling when you first put it on but dries eventually.
Meredith P.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love essential oils and lavender is definitely one of my favorites. I received this roll on in my splash vox box and it is amazing. The scent is nice and refreshing and I will definitely be purchasing it again
Heather H.
Hutchinson, KS
I love how this oil is already mixed and ready to roll on. I received in my splash box box compliments of influenster. I am 9 months pregnant and this oil is nice during the day or right before bed to help with relaxation.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
This stuff is amazing and it's perfect for on the go. You can pull it out anywhere when you need a boot. I got this sent to me for free, but you can purchase on Amazon for around $15. This always makes me feel super relaxed
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been wanting a nice roll on essential oil for a long time and am so happy I received this one. Most products take the best part of the oil and then add other chemicals this one is natural, fresh and I will buy more!
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
I roll this on my wrist ankle closed to bed time to help relax and unwind from the long day. I also use lavender essential oils on my salt lamp in my room, but this one is great for trips because of the roll on feature.
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Really enjoyed this. It was easy to roll on and the scent lasted a while. My only complaint is that lavender isn't my favorite scent but that's a personal preference. Really wanting to try the peppermint and other scents
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
It is best smelling and actually calms my nerves. The smell lasts a long time throughout the day. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. It doesn't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product to anyone
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.