BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Ive never used something like this before, but i like the idea of it. I do like essential oils and they are very calming. It was smart to package it as a roll on for easy application with no mess! Smells great!
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I use to talk down essential oils but after putting this on and sitting here for about 20 minutes I feel calm and sleepy! And it smells amazing. It calmed my one year old down too (praise Jesus)
Aspen G.
Owosso, MI
The convenience of this oil is amazing. The smell is so nice too! I used right before bed and applied to all pressure points and I slept so well. Can't wait to share this with friends and family!
Sabrina A.
Worcester, MA
I love the smell ! It reminds me of a spa, I also really love the fact it's a roller ball it's so easy for travel . The bottle is glass which I like it lasts a while which I can already tell I'm going to love.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I honestly did not think I would like it since I'm not a fan of lavender but boy was I wrong. This is the only oil that literally does what it's supposed to do-calm me down. I recommend buying it!
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
Smells good, but not as potent as I would like it to be. I know there are purer oils on the market so I'm not crazy about this one, although it's a much cheaper option than purer alternatives.
Kelly L.
Tempe , AZ
This product is perfect when you need a soothing remedy to relax your body and mind. The roller ball is easy to use and can be applied as much as you need. The lavender is so therapeutic and keeps your brain focused!
Kelsey C.
The roller ball is very handy. I just feel that the lavender scent doesn't last very long. I have tried other brands of oils and they last for hours on it. Seems like these barely last an hour.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Great oil ! I'm a very big fan of essential oils and this fits right in ! I've used this to help relax my husband ! With three kids, work, and my husband in school it's great tool to help relax
Kelly N.
Morgantown, PA
This was sent to me in a vox box, I love the smell of this and I put it on when I am about to go to sleep. It is also really easy to throw into a little pouch or purse and take on the go, the bottle is the perfect size. I would probably buy this again when I run out
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On