BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marta S.
Stratford , CT
I received this for free and I am beyond happy with this product. Works wonderful and smells amazing for a good price. I will continue to use this product until it runs out and get more of it because that's how much I fell in love with it.
Meredith P.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love essential oils and lavender is definitely one of my favorites. I received this roll on in my splash vox box and it is amazing. The scent is nice and refreshing and I will definitely be purchasing it again
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
The lasting power of this product was complete crap. At first it was really nice to use and relaxing and then quickly the scent of the oil just disappeared. This was quite frustrating as this was an exciting new product for me to use.
Mariah Y.
Arlington, VA
Pretty solid smell and the packaging is super cute! The roll on produced a cool feeling on your skin which starts the relaxation process immediately. The smell is strong, but not overbearing which is exactly what I needed!
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Incredible and comes in a carry anywhere bottle. I love using it at work when I'm stressed or in a gross public place and need to smell something "clean". It reminds me of my parents home growing-up and I would purchase this over and over again.
Lekaela M.
This product definitely helps you with any pains I had in my body. Has a great smell, it's not sticky, and it helps relieve any pain that you may have in your wrist, temple, or necklace. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Heather H.
Hutchinson, KS
I love how this oil is already mixed and ready to roll on. I received in my splash box box compliments of influenster. I am 9 months pregnant and this oil is nice during the day or right before bed to help with relaxation.
Jessica A.
This stuff is amazing, and smells so good! I am new to essential oils so I am very excited to use it. I received this in the Splash voxbox and did not pay for it. But it is a product that I would purchase in the future.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
I roll this on my wrist ankle closed to bed time to help relax and unwind from the long day. I also use lavender essential oils on my salt lamp in my room, but this one is great for trips because of the roll on feature.
Jess E.
This product is great! I love that it's pre-diluted and ready for skin, because that's one of the main hassles of essential oils. The smell is great and I can feel it working on my mind and body! I recommend this product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.