BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
I love this Nature's Origin product! The roll-on bottle makes it very convenient to take my lavender essential oil with me anywhere I may need it. It's a pure oil so I don't need to worry about it not being as effective, and it's already diluted with a carrier oil so I can put it directly on my skin. I love it!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first foray into essential oils and a good experience! I love the spa like (and not overwhelmingly strong) scent and the easy application. I do wish the scent would stay with me a little longer than it does.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
I really love this product. Essential oils are awesome but can be messy, that's where the roller ball comes in handy! The lavender is light, airy, and dreamy and smells awesome. It's very relaxing before bed, and a nice nap.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Middlesex, NJ
I like the calming effect. I just wish it smelled better. Maybe I'm used to the fake smells from like bath and body works but it just doesn't smell like the normal lavender I know. I'm not sure if I have to shake it or something but I think if I were to buy from them again I'd buy the peppermint. This one doesn't really smell like anything.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lavender is the only scent that calms my panic attacks brought of from generalized anxiety disorder. It reminds me a lot of the oils that you have to buy from a individual distributor. I will definitely repurchase!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Tallahassee, FL
This was so so calming and lovely to have on. Most essential oils don't last very long, but this one did in my opinion. I love the convenience of the roll on in comparison to the droppers that they usually come in.
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I love my rollerball! It smells amazing and put me at ease. Perfect for when I'm feeling stressed or doing yoga. This scent puts me in a lovely state of mind and it's also so easy to take with you wherever you go!
Libby J.
Libby J.
Huntington , WV
This roll on is so amazing. It smells great and not too strong. The lavender is so soothing and I roll it on anytime I need to just relax and breathe. I love this roll on and I would totally recommend to a friend!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This roll on is quick and convenient. Instantly relaxes and calm me. I had a headache and rolled this on my wrists and behind my ear and smelled it; and it was instantly relieved. Better and worked way better the a pain pill.
Anney A.
Anney A.
Melbourne, FL
Love the smell. I did feel like it calmed me down and I was very long lasting. Absolutely would repurchase this again. I haven't tried other roller ball aromatherapy but this was definitely a pleasant first experience!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.