BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Krystina R.
Krystina R.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and helps me relax. I like to use it before I go to sleep to help me fall asleep easier. I got it complimentary from her and I'm glad that I did, I would definitely recommend it.
Sayli T.
Sayli T.
Smells amazing!! The small size is super convenient. I took it on a road trip with me and when I got to the hotel I used it and it felt so nice and realizing. I felt like I was at the spa! Super refreshing and relaxing
Lyndsey L.
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
This has a very caring effect and smells great so that's always a plus. The packaging is very nice and it also doesn't irritate my skin which is odd because slot of oils do. I will be purchasing more once I run out.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I liked it. I liked the scent and how easy it was to roll on. Lavender is one of my favorite oils. I think compared to some other companies the oil is not as pure but I still liked it and would probably purchase it.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Mobile, AL
The fact that this comes in a rollerball is pretty great. I've always loved lavender oil, but I love how this isn't TOO pungent. I roll it on my pressure points before I go to bed, and let it literally cradle myself to sleep. Love it.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Morehead , KY
I got this free for testing purposes and I really like it. I was a little disappointed that it didn't smell much like lavender but it doesn't smell bad. I do recommend it, and I would purchase something like this.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The lavender aroma smells so nice, it instantly puts me at ease and in a calm state. The roll on application is easy to use and rolls on just the right amount of oil. I am a first time user but it will definitely not be my last!
Darcie R.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
This is the perfect oil for on the go! I can throw it in my bag and take it anywhere. It is long lasting. I received this product in the splash voxbox. The packaging is sleek and small. I would recommend to others.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Whenever you need to unwind this should be your go to for an at home spa experience! I love it and it comes in a cute blue bottle! I like taking this to the gym and adding it in the steam room full spa experience!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first foray into essential oils and a good experience! I love the spa like (and not overwhelmingly strong) scent and the easy application. I do wish the scent would stay with me a little longer than it does.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.