BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Isabelle D.
Austin, TX
This product is perfect for right before bed. I love that it comes in a roller ball form and the scent isn't too strong. Just enough to help me fall asleep. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Abbie T.
Woodstown, NJ
This roll on smells amazing! Not only that but the second I roll it on my skin, I instantly feel relaxed and care free. Not only that but this oil is great for a massage! I would definitely use this product again!
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Smells amazing first of all, second it keeps me calm cool and collected throughout the day. And its not one of those gross sticky oils, great formula and i got it for free to test in my SplashVoxbox!
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells wonderful. Other roll ball type perfumes or oils sometimes are hard to get out of the bottle but this stuff work great! Love the card to make my own slats as well using this product! #indulgePurely
Andie G.
Lavender is my favorite color so can you only imagine how excited I was when I seen this purple box inside this vox box i'm so in love with the sent I put it every day and I get a lot of compliments
Mariana G.
Scarsdale, NY
I try this night and sleep like an angel!! I tried on my cousin that has problem sleeping too and she spent the whole night sleeping, love the bottle is so simple!! I would definitely buy again!!
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Ive never used something like this before, but i like the idea of it. I do like essential oils and they are very calming. It was smart to package it as a roll on for easy application with no mess! Smells great!
Vanessa Q.
McAllen, TX
So I received this product from Influenster! It works and smells great. It's compact and easy for travel!❤ It's a roll on so it won't spill which also makes it easy to apply anywhere on the body.
Sarah S.
This smells very nice - floral and relaxing, and I love the packaging. However I could only smell for a small amount of time so it was not long lasting. It's nice to have when you're stressed. I might purchase. I received this complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Aspen G.
Owosso, MI
The convenience of this oil is amazing. The smell is so nice too! I used right before bed and applied to all pressure points and I slept so well. Can't wait to share this with friends and family!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On