BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Magali H.
Orlando, FL
I'm already a fan of anything lavender ! But I love this oil ! I just rob in on before bed and it's very calming and soothing and it's smells amazing ! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it and definitely recommend it!
Kristen L.
grayslake, IL
I love the calming effect of lavender. It's an easy way to relax and treat myself to a spa experience in my own home. I also love to add a dab to my kids lotion before bed because it helps them fall asleep and smells so good!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love this product! I got into essential oils about 2 years ago and am such a huge fan. Lavender is by far oner of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to receive this product! It's truly long lasting and works like a charm.
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been wanting a nice roll on essential oil for a long time and am so happy I received this one. Most products take the best part of the oil and then add other chemicals this one is natural, fresh and I will buy more!
Catie Lee B.
Gulfport, MS
The applicator is a roll-on that is easy to use. The smell isn't very potent unless you specifically smell where you rolled it on. I don't love the smell, but I am not the biggest lavender fan. It does have relaxing qualities though. It is pretty greasy feeling when you first put it on but dries eventually.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
it is a great product letting my mom test it out for me since i absolutely hate the smell of lavender!!! i got it complimentary from influenster and my mom says it's fantastic but there is a weird chemical smell afterwards!
Lekaela M.
This product definitely helps you with any pains I had in my body. Has a great smell, it's not sticky, and it helps relieve any pain that you may have in your wrist, temple, or necklace. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I only use this at night time, I have trouble falling asleep and this somewhat helps I rub it on the back of my ear and both my wrists i'm happy that is since me at lavender because it's very calming and it's smells great.
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
I received this for free and I am beyond happy with this product. Works wonderful and smells amazing for a good price. I will continue to use this product until it runs out and get more of it because that's how much I fell in love with it.
Meredith P.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love essential oils and lavender is definitely one of my favorites. I received this roll on in my splash vox box and it is amazing. The scent is nice and refreshing and I will definitely be purchasing it again
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.