BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Magali H.
Orlando , FL
I'm already a fan of anything lavender ! But I love this oil ! I just rob in on before bed and it's very calming and soothing and it's smells amazing ! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it and definitely recommend it!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this product! I have never been one to use essential oils but my views have changed and i love using this product! I have not used other products so I am not able to compare it to anything but I love the natural scent and the relaxation vibe it gives!
Setareh C.
Smell great and SO relaxing to use this roll-on oil! The oil tingled a little upon application but overall didn't burn or make my skin red. Would definitely recommend this to someone looking to sleep better or control stress
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love this product! I got into essential oils about 2 years ago and am such a huge fan. Lavender is by far oner of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to receive this product! It's truly long lasting and works like a charm.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I love the smell of this oil. So clean and relaxing. My only issues is that it doesn't last very long. And I wish it rubbed in a little better, instead of being so oily. But, it is an oil. All in all, I like it. I'm in board!
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
I received this for free and I am beyond happy with this product. Works wonderful and smells amazing for a good price. I will continue to use this product until it runs out and get more of it because that's how much I fell in love with it.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
Incredible and comes in a carry anywhere bottle. I love using it at work when I'm stressed or in a gross public place and need to smell something "clean". It reminds me of my parents home growing-up and I would purchase this over and over again.
Emma H.
Overland Park, KS
it is a great product letting my mom test it out for me since i absolutely hate the smell of lavender!!! i got it complimentary from influenster and my mom says it's fantastic but there is a weird chemical smell afterwards!
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
The lasting power of this product was complete crap. At first it was really nice to use and relaxing and then quickly the scent of the oil just disappeared. This was quite frustrating as this was an exciting new product for me to use.
Mariah Y.
Arlington, VA
Pretty solid smell and the packaging is super cute! The roll on produced a cool feeling on your skin which starts the relaxation process immediately. The smell is strong, but not overbearing which is exactly what I needed!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.