BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sanae F.
Sanae F.
Took this with me on a 6 hour plane ride to calm me down from the stress of travel. On the palms, wrists, pleasant smelling. Light enough to reapply when needed, for 6.99$ it's a great price and easy to travel with!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Augusta, GA
I've used this every night since I got it. Sometimes I notice a huge difference and sometimes I do not but almost always it helps me settle down. I'm a student in nursing school and have a lot of anxiety before I go to sleep - this seems to help. its easy to apply and I have enjoyed using it!
Domo A.
Domo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I Definitely Love That I Could Walk Around With This in My Bag. Being That Its An Oil Blend, It'll Definitely Be Long Lasting And Who Doesnt Want To Smell Like Lavender All Day ?. Definitely A Must Have For Everyone.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This essential oil roller ball was a fantastic way to relieve stress at my office and in my car. It was small enough to carry in my purse and being out whenever I needed a swipe. It was not messy and the smell was soothing.
Kate K.
Kate K.
This product smells amazing. My favorite was to use it is to dab a little on my temples when i feel a headache coming on and it soothes me immediately. It is a very calming product and I can see myself using it again in the future.
Krystina R.
Krystina R.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and helps me relax. I like to use it before I go to sleep to help me fall asleep easier. I got it complimentary from her and I'm glad that I did, I would definitely recommend it.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
I'm so thrilled to have tested out this lavender essential oil, because I will be buying it again. I love that it's already in a roll on tube a ready to go. I use it at night on myself and my son for a soothing restful sleep!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love it. The scent is so subtle but is also very powerful. It is super smooth to roll on and reminds me of all of the roll on's that were so popular back in the 90s. I would reccomend this. I got it in a free trial
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
I'm all about using essential oils for curing whatever life throws at me. Plus I absolutely love the smell of lavender! I really enjoyed the connivence of this allowing me to just throw it in my purse and roll it on whenever needed. Doesn't irritate my skin and the quality of the oil was impressive!
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
I got this product for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely love lavender and this is such a convenient container! Love it! I put it on right before bed and it's so soothing. Such an amazing smell without being too powerful.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.