BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan H.
This product is so incredible and easy to use and take on the go with you. I received it complementary and was a first time user that will definitely be coming back to get it again! It's a must try product!
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I loved this! Went in super easy, although I felt like a lot came out. The smell wasn't overpowering but was still enough to be refreshing, had a calm/cool effect . Lasted a long time as well. I would buy this.
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this stuff, such a soothing and very relaxing smell. Thanks to influenster I got to try this for free and once I run out I will be repurchasing another! Nice packaging as well love the roll on!!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This stuff smells SO good!!! My favorite time to use it is right before bed. I roll it on the back of my neck, my forehead, under my nose and my wrists. It's so calming. I absolutely love this product.
Shakira P.
This natures origin roll on is amazing. The packaging is very beautiful and the scent is amazing. I got this product free from influenster for testing purposes but I would love to use this product again so I will be buying this.
Brie C.
Franklin, WI
I wasn't sure if I was going to like it when I received it from influenster, but I ended up loving it! It leaves a wonderful smell and calms me down when I just roll a little but on my wrists! I love this!
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells wonderful. Other roll ball type perfumes or oils sometimes are hard to get out of the bottle but this stuff work great! Love the card to make my own slats as well using this product! #indulgePurely
Hannah S.
Morehead, KY
This product smelled amazing and was extremely effective at helping me relax and unwind before bed. The roll-on application applied easily and the smell was strong but not overwhelming. I loved it!
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
This scented oil was so great and relaxing. I put it on right before bed and it really did relax me. It might be a little pricey for me but I will definitely continue to use it to the end before deciding on that.
Marie T.
The scent on this is intoxicating! The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On ball is a must to calm testing anxiety or help with those sleepless nights. Highly recommend it to anyone with sleep or anxiety issues. It's also great for travel and easy to carry in your purse.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On