BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Received this as part of an influenster campaign. I love diffusing lavender essential oil at night time or when I'm stressed, so was super happy to receive a lavender sent in my box! Love the concept of the roller ball and the scent is great!
Magali H.
Orlando , FL
I'm already a fan of anything lavender ! But I love this oil ! I just rob in on before bed and it's very calming and soothing and it's smells amazing ! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it and definitely recommend it!
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
I'm loving being able to relax after a crazy day, the scent is nice unless you use a little too much then it's kinda strong, this is my first time using essential oils but Ima believer thanks to Influenster for sending me this to try!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this product! I have never been one to use essential oils but my views have changed and i love using this product! I have not used other products so I am not able to compare it to anything but I love the natural scent and the relaxation vibe it gives!
Tatiana M.
I received this products via influenster for free. Im not really into essential oils but this particular one has a smell that I really don't like. If you like essential oils, it's very convenient being in the roller ball packaging.
Kristen L.
Grayslake, IL
I love the calming effect of lavender. It's an easy way to relax and treat myself to a spa experience in my own home. I also love to add a dab to my kids lotion before bed because it helps them fall asleep and smells so good!
Christina G.
Lisle, IL
I love the scent of this oil. It is so fragrant! The lavender is so calming and nice. I would recommend using it sparingly because it is pretty strong, but the scent is so nice it isn't unbearable even if you overdo it a bit.
Kaitlin A.
Fort Worth, TX
This product smells amazing! It does exactly what it advertises and isn't too strong. The smell lasts a while which is great, but it's a little greasy as it rolls on. I definitely want to try the peppermint one for headaches!
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I love the smell of this oil. So clean and relaxing. My only issues is that it doesn't last very long. And I wish it rubbed in a little better, instead of being so oily. But, it is an oil. All in all, I like it. I'm in board!
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
Absolutely love it. Been skeptical about essential oils but can truly say I feel that it relaxes me at least two times more than with out. Was able to massage some into sore muscles for ultimate relaxation as well. Highly recommended.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.