BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love this product! I got into essential oils about 2 years ago and am such a huge fan. Lavender is by far oner of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to receive this product! It's truly long lasting and works like a charm.
Becca B.
San antonio, TX
This is a great product! I love the way this smells. The bottle is nice quality. It's easy to take anywhere with you. I think it is definitely. Worth the price. I wish that I could remove the roller and put it in my diffuser.
Kaitlin A.
Fort Worth, TX
This product smells amazing! It does exactly what it advertises and isn't too strong. The smell lasts a while which is great, but it's a little greasy as it rolls on. I definitely want to try the peppermint one for headaches!
mikayla n.
Peoria , AZ
Lavender is the best aromatherapy to have in my opinion! It offers excellent effects such as better sleep and relaxation. Everyone can use help in those areas so I loved getting the lavender scent for free to try, I love it!
Rachel S.
Albuquerque, NM
This aromatherapy is portable and so useful! I take it with me to yoga to help me relax. It also works really well before going to bed! The smell is fresh and not overpowering. Influenster gave this to me for free to review!
Ashley C.
Des Moines , IA
I love the smell of this oil. So clean and relaxing. My only issues is that it doesn't last very long. And I wish it rubbed in a little better, instead of being so oily. But, it is an oil. All in all, I like it. I'm in board!
Kristen L.
grayslake, IL
I love the calming effect of lavender. It's an easy way to relax and treat myself to a spa experience in my own home. I also love to add a dab to my kids lotion before bed because it helps them fall asleep and smells so good!
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
Absolutely love it. Been skeptical about essential oils but can truly say I feel that it relaxes me at least two times more than with out. Was able to massage some into sore muscles for ultimate relaxation as well. Highly recommended.
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Received this as part of an influenster campaign. I love diffusing lavender essential oil at night time or when I'm stressed, so was super happy to receive a lavender sent in my box! Love the concept of the roller ball and the scent is great!
Magali H.
Orlando, FL
I'm already a fan of anything lavender ! But I love this oil ! I just rob in on before bed and it's very calming and soothing and it's smells amazing ! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it and definitely recommend it!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.