BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Loved my aromatherapy roll on in lavender. Really helping me to fall asleep after a long day at work or just to help me relax. Super convenient to keep in my pocket or purse at work or running around.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
These are great products! they smell nice and make you feel nice also. they come in a nice bottle and packaging. these work better than the others out there. you can get these at most department stores.
Erica B.
Super convenient on the go essential oils! Just one tiny swipe is all you need for a few hours at least. I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes but my opinions are all my own!
Haley M.
Redford, MI
I received the Natures Origin lavender roll on in my Influenster Splash box to sample for free. The scent is great, and I love that it has a roller ball! The lavender helps me sleep better at night and works to calm my nerves!
Ashley T.
Blacksburg, VA
I was so unbelievably excited that I got This complimentary product in lavender. Lavender is an absolute favorite of mine and this product was so perfect for me. Smells amazing, rolls on easily, and is very soothing!
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I loved this! Went in super easy, although I felt like a lot came out. The smell wasn't overpowering but was still enough to be refreshing, had a calm/cool effect . Lasted a long time as well. I would buy this.
Megan H.
This product is so incredible and easy to use and take on the go with you. I received it complementary and was a first time user that will definitely be coming back to get it again! It's a must try product!
Quintessa M.
Simpsonville, SC
This smells so good and relaxing, I actually followed the recipe and I used it as a daily scrub that I mixed along with epsom salt. You don't need to use much and it's one of my new favorite products
Shannin W.
Hilton, NY
I wasn't a fan of the lavender scent unfortunately. However, I think the concept of a roll on oil is awesome! I personally just could not deal with the scent and did not find it relaxing or calming.
Rochelle G.
Sunnyvale, CA
lovely lavender essential oil blend and it's so calming! I have a sensitive nose but this oil is perfectly light and refreshing, instantly relaxing and great for adding to a bath or homemade candles
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On