BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Tallahassee , FL
This smells soooooooo good. I love everything aromatherapy but this has to be a favorite. Lavender helps me sleep like a baby and I just had the best nap with it. Definitely a must. And others notice the smell as well
Kellie L.
Kellie L.
Moreno valley, CA
I actually love the smell of lavender and the roll on applicator was a major bonus.
I normally sprinkle a little lavender on my pillows to help me sleep but with this product I just rolled a little on my wrist and neck
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't wait to take this to work with me. Already I escape to tranquility and feel a sense of peace and calm. Just a little bit goes a long way and the lavender isn't overpowering. I will def recommend on my podcast.
Elisabeth A.
Elisabeth A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Very impressed with a new brand of essential oils. Compared to other therapeutic grade, I'm happy with the roll on. I also diffused some, compared to young living it's hard to match, but I'm going to look into it more.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I really loved this! The lavender smell was very calming and the rollerball packaging made it easy to throw in my bag and take it wherever. The smell is long lasting. But, I would prefer if the oil was 100% pure essential oil and not cut with another oil.
Flora L.
Flora L.
Flushing, NY
I love lavender! Super relaxing and soothing! I even have a lavender plant at home. I normally don't like roller balls. But since I don't like the lavender scent to be like a perfume (overpowering), this is perfect! Relaxes you and makes you smell good (that is if you like to smell like lavender)!
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
I got this product for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely love lavender and this is such a convenient container! Love it! I put it on right before bed and it's so soothing. Such an amazing smell without being too powerful.
Sanae F.
Sanae F.
Took this with me on a 6 hour plane ride to calm me down from the stress of travel. On the palms, wrists, pleasant smelling. Light enough to reapply when needed, for 6.99$ it's a great price and easy to travel with!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Augusta, GA
I've used this every night since I got it. Sometimes I notice a huge difference and sometimes I do not but almost always it helps me settle down. I'm a student in nursing school and have a lot of anxiety before I go to sleep - this seems to help. its easy to apply and I have enjoyed using it!
Domo A.
Domo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I Definitely Love That I Could Walk Around With This in My Bag. Being That Its An Oil Blend, It'll Definitely Be Long Lasting And Who Doesnt Want To Smell Like Lavender All Day ?. Definitely A Must Have For Everyone.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.