BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brittany B.
Monaca, PA
Really happy I got lavender! It's such a soothing smell and it makes my headaches feel better. I am definitely a fan of lavender it does so many things to help. And I would recommend this to people but might not buy more myself.
Carmay C.
This product is super amazing. It has lovely smell and rolls on super easy. It's very small and very easy to carry around. It is very long lasting. I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who loves matte lipsticks.
Ana J.
Athens, GA
I enjoy this roll on a lot! I'll put it on my wrists or my neck before bed and it's very relaxing. The roll on feature is very easy to use.
*I did receive this product free from Influesnter to review but all opinions are my own.
Kimberly S.
Victorville , CA
This is amazing. It had a light sent for people who are sensitive to smell like me it's perfect. It's a good price and worth every penny. It received it in my voxbox. I have no complaints about it. Definitely a wonderful product
Anna H.
Topeka, KS
I am obsessed with lavender essential oil so I was really excited to receive this roll-on. It's great and I love that I can take it with me when traveling. The scent disappears fairly quickly though. I would recommend it.
Sarah O.
Great smell really good on the go supply of lavender oil to really get the benefits of that specific oil. I applied on a mosquito bite and received immediate relief I would buy this again and would for sure suggest it to others!
caitlan g.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
Lavender is not a sent I normally enjoy, however this one was more than amazing. It was long lasting, strong, yet not overpowering. I'm not usually a fan of roll ons, but I'll definitely be using this one as long as I have it.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
I am loving this #naturesorigin #lavender essential oil blend! I love that it's already mixed with a #carrier oil and you just roll it on! The scent is so light and long lasting. Not to mention the #calming effects of lavender!
Setareh C.
Smell great and SO relaxing to use this roll-on oil! The oil tingled a little upon application but overall didn't burn or make my skin red. Would definitely recommend this to someone looking to sleep better or control stress
Christina G.
Lisle, IL
I love the scent of this oil. It is so fragrant! The lavender is so calming and nice. I would recommend using it sparingly because it is pretty strong, but the scent is so nice it isn't unbearable even if you overdo it a bit.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.