BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Isabella M.
I love love love my lavender roll on essential oil that I received FREE in my Influenster Splash VoxBox! I roll it on my wrists and temples before bed and the scent of lavender soothes and calms me before bedtime! I also love that the packaging is tree-free and the product is never tested on animals, non GMO, paraben free, gluten free and quality assured!
Kaitlyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I was thrilled to receive this product in my latest VoxBox! I have been obsessed with essential oils for summertime, I mix essential oils in with a little coconut oil to use as a lotion or shaving cream (this also works amazingly on sunburnt skin as well). But my biggest issue with them has always been that they are so messy! However, the rollerball aspect to this is amazing, it keeps it mess free smelling fabulous. 😍

I did receive this product for free in exchange for an honest review
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I received this oil in my Splash VoxBox and was super excited to try it! I've been wanting to get more into essential oils so perfect timing! It comes in a perfectly sized glass roller ball and is pre diluted for immediate use! I like hat you don't have to mix or prepare it. I'm pregnant and anything that can help calm me down gets an a+ in my book! I can't wait to try the others!
Amy G.
Richmond, TX
I received this as a sample in my VoxBox and fell in love. I've been interested in oils, but never took the plunge. I love the smell of this oil and all of its different uses. I roll it on my temples, writes and behind my ears to relieve headaches and stress primarily. You can use this to create many different products like bath salts and sugar scrubs! I love the roll on aspect because I can throw it in my purse and use it on the go. I definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Kelsey G.
Clarksville, TN
I love essential oils and the lavender scent is perfect for relaxing and settling in for a good night's rest. I receive this product to test from Influenster and love the fact that it is in a rollerball and not something I have to dab on with my fingers. It is very convenient to travel with or sit on your nightstand. The packaging is nice and not too flashy, and the scent lasts long enough to help you drift off to sleep. I would definitely try the other varieties in the future!
Alanna G.
Columbus, OH
Lavender isn't on most people's list of summer must-haves. But most people don't know that in addition to keeping you calm, cool, and collected during a sweltering summer soiree, plant is a natural mosquito repellent.
@naturesoriginaroma's roll-on fits perfectly in your pocket or purse for reassurance on-the-go💜
Thanks to @influenster for my new favorite summer party accessory
Autumn R.
Baltimore, MD
Okay, so I got this for free in my voxbox and I was pretty disappointed that the company didn't explain WHAT I should be using it for. HOWEVER! I've been using it nightly for relaxation when I am winding down for bed and I have come to love it nonetheless. I rub it all over my wrists and sometimes a bit on my chest and it smells wonderfully and really helps me relax. My favorite part is that I've been using it for over three weeks now and I've only used a small fraction of it!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
The Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On scent stick was such a good product. I got this in my splash voxbox and have enjoyed it very much. The scent is great because lavender is my favorite. Also, I like this product because it is very convenient. I carry a lot of clutch purses like the glam bags from Ipsy and this fits roll on fits perfectly inside then. Great for travel!
Lydia N.
Crystal River, FL
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product! It smells wonderful. I am a nursing student and working two part time jobs - I have a LOT of stress to say the least. I apply the oil to my wrists and smell it throughout the day. it definitely has a calming effect on me. I would recomend this product to any of my friends. My favorite part would probably be the fact that it is already in a roller bottle so I don't have to deal with the mess of mixing my own oils.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a pure and relaxing experience. I can be so stressed out, get home, throw on my pjs and roll a little of this directly on my wrists, neck and behind my ears. It makes me a different person. I'm able to relax and focus or just go to sleep. I got this for free in my #splashvoxbox #contest but I will definitely be buying it again!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.