BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brittney A.
Brittney A.
I grew up using essential oils in my parents' home, so I know a good oil when I use one. I'm so excited about this lavender roll on. It's so convenient to use and can go with me anywhere! I put in on the bottom of my feet (where absorbs the best) and on the back of my neck before falling asleep. It's so calming and relaxing! I received this product for free to review, but once mine is gone I will definitely be going to the store to get some more!
FuRen B.
FuRen B.
West Hartford, CT
I received this in my SplashBox and to be completely honest, I'm not really sure what essential oils really do, however I do really like this product. I received the lavender scent and I think its a really nice and smoothing smell that I like to put on my temples and wrists - some of the places it recommends to be put. I don't wear perfume in the summer since I'm always in the water, but this is a nice natural scent that is subtle but lasts.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
This stuff not only feels amazing but I am thoroughly impressed with the results! I've never tried or really believe in aromatherapy but after being given the opportunity to try this for free by Influenster, I'm a true believer!! As a stay at home student and mother of two daughters aged one and two, relaxation doesn't come often or easily. So being able to just apply this in a few seconds and feel relief in minutes, is an absolute miracle to me.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
It smells wonderful! I love it! I'm
a big lavender fan anyway. Not too long ago I started using it on my ankles and legs for restless legs at night. It really seems to help. So I'll definitely use this roll on. It's super great for the planet too! Very natural, which I love. I will definitely want to buy more when I'm out of this, but it's a big bottle, so I've got awhile. I don't think it's too pricey. Worth it. I got it free from Influenster.
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this free of charge in one of my Influenster boxes, and boy was I excited! I'm a sucker for anything lavender, and this essential oil roll-on is a perfect addition to my collection! It's convenient and easy to apply. I use it on the back of my neck when I'm feeling stressed at work, and on my temples/neck/collarbone at bed time. It's a natural way to relax and calm down so I can collect my thoughts and drift off to a peaceful sleep 😊
Becky W.
Becky W.
I love this product! I received it free in my Splash VoxBox. I'm already big on essential oils. I mostly diffuse them, but this comes in a handy roll-on which makes it perfect for traveling. It has a really nice lavender scent. A couple of things of note, it is not tested on animals which is a huge plus for those who like to shop cruelty-free products. Another thing is that it uses sweet almond oil as the carrier oil, which might be important for consumers to know. Definitely recommend!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Milton, FL
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes. I love aromatherapy, and generally find myself gravitating towards lavender scents (so I was very glad to receive the lavender in my Splash box). I feel like this lavender scent is a bit too potent for my tastes. I love the fact that it is easy to apply and does not require that you have any sort of leather bracelet, etc to receive the benefits. I found myself using ridiculously small amount of the oil, however, because the scent was overpowering for me. I loved it diluted. :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I am not the biggest fan of lavender scent but I think anyone who is would love this! The packaging is really nice and the ball rolls really nicely. The amount being dispersed is perfect and I really like that about it. I am interested in trying some other scents BUT while I don't like the lavender scent, I still like to use it for aromatherapy purposes so I do occasionally roll a small amount on my wrist while I'm lying in bed to help me relax. If you like lavender, I would highly recommend this, if not I would try another scent cause the product is nice!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
I really enjoy this product! The scent is soothing and it feels like butter gliding on my skin. I wore it to bed and feel that it helped me calm down and sleep easily. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was that when I put it on my neck it stung a little with my skin. I don't know if that's my sensitive skin reacting or from post work out issues but that seemed weird. Other than that - no issues and I really like it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
I was slightly disappointed when I received the Lavender scent of this in my voxbox because it's my least favorite scent, however I was so pleasantly surprised when I actually applied the product! I  had just gotten home from a stressful day of work when I received my box and immediately applied this hoping for some calmer energy. The scent wasn't overwhelming at all and I think it did truly calm me down if even just a bit. Now I bring it to work with me for any stressful work emergencies! Really pleased with the product and how it doesn't dispense too much either when applying.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.