BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Halle W.
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
I received this free in my Splash VoxBox and opened it as soon as I got it. I'd heard good things about essential oils and this blend lives up to the hype. It's packaged nicely in a blue glass bottle with plastic cap. It smells of lavender with hints of other things. I'm excited to continue using it.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Incredible and comes in a carry anywhere bottle. I love using it at work when I'm stressed or in a gross public place and need to smell something "clean". It reminds me of my parents home growing-up and I would purchase this over and over again.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This product is amazing! I was having a bad day yesterday, put some of this on and felt the stress leave.. I have recommended this to all my friends and I'm incredibly thankful to have been selected to try this product
Mayza B.
Mayza B.
Cohasset, MA
I applied to temples, wrists, behind my ears, neck, pulse... I'm always applying this oil blend everywhere. Love the smell. But we need to remember to shake it well before you use. I'd recommend this product for sure.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
I love essential oils and lavender in particular, so this was an awesome find. The only reason I gave it four stars is because of the roll on applicator. A dropper or even just an open bottle would have been more usable for me because this way I can put the oil on things like pillow cases and yoga mats.
Polina D.
Polina D.
I personally am not the biggest fan of essential oils because they scent is often too strong, as in this case, the lavender was a bit strong for me. But if you apply it lightly, it is nice. I like the roll on feature.
👑LUCY Y.
👑LUCY Y.
I love the smell and the roll on applicator! The bottle is super cute and I can take it with me anywhere. The smell was relaxing and I would definitely use this whenever I'm feeling stressed out! 10/10 would recommend.
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Tallahassee , FL
This smells soooooooo good. I love everything aromatherapy but this has to be a favorite. Lavender helps me sleep like a baby and I just had the best nap with it. Definitely a must. And others notice the smell as well
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
The lasting power of this product was complete crap. At first it was really nice to use and relaxing and then quickly the scent of the oil just disappeared. This was quite frustrating as this was an exciting new product for me to use.
Dawson H.
Dawson H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and the roller-ball makes it super easy to use! :)
The lavender scent is so calming and it's easy enough to throw in my purse without spilling or leaking. I have been rolling it on my neck and temples during stressful times and it has really made a difference!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.