BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really enjoy this roll on lavender essential oil. I have never used essential oils before but know their benefits. The lavender I roll onto my temples at night and it helps me relax after a crazy busy day with work and kids and errands.
Christina H.
Denver, NC
I did enjoy the rollerball, I haven't seen any products out like this one. The lavender one is very nice and soothing before bed. The scent is very good. It's a good price point for the products. I would recommend this to other!
Kimberly S.
Victorville , CA
This is amazing. It had a light sent for people who are sensitive to smell like me it's perfect. It's a good price and worth every penny. It received it in my voxbox. I have no complaints about it. Definitely a wonderful product
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
This stuff could not come at a better time in my life. It smells AMAZING and makes me feel so relaxed, I have a very stressful job and SO far I've only noticed great things about this product. Would recommend and would buy again
caitlan g.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
Lavender is not a sent I normally enjoy, however this one was more than amazing. It was long lasting, strong, yet not overpowering. I'm not usually a fan of roll ons, but I'll definitely be using this one as long as I have it.
Ana J.
Athens, GA
I enjoy this roll on a lot! I'll put it on my wrists or my neck before bed and it's very relaxing. The roll on feature is very easy to use.
*I did receive this product free from Influesnter to review but all opinions are my own.
Anna H.
Topeka, KS
I am obsessed with lavender essential oil so I was really excited to receive this roll-on. It's great and I love that I can take it with me when traveling. The scent disappears fairly quickly though. I would recommend it.
Viollet O.
I received this product complementary for testing purposes. I loved the packaging of the bottle and how easy it is to apply. It smells very good and is very relaxing and didn't irritated my skin or leave any weird reside. I want to try all of the different oils and scents in the future
Morgan  M.
Saint libory , IL
This is a good essential oil and smells great. The bottle is really nice because it is roll on. I don't usually use essential oils but I was particularly impressed with this one. I did not buy this, I tested it as a sample through Influenster.
Sarah O.
Great smell really good on the go supply of lavender oil to really get the benefits of that specific oil. I applied on a mosquito bite and received immediate relief I would buy this again and would for sure suggest it to others!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.