BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Conner S.
Norman, OK
I am a constant user of oils in general, and I will definitely be rebuying this brand! The roller ball puts a generous amount of oil on the area you are applying to and gives a lot of oil fragrance, unlike other brands!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this stuff I was kind of iffy at first because I didn't know really what it was. Doesn't really have a scent. Feels good on the skin and got quiet a bit! Good stuff! I would recommend to others !!!!!!!
M M.
The smell is very nice, it does not irritate my skin. But I'm not really sure how effective the product is. I've used it both when drop-dead tired and when I can't fall asleep. I tend to have some general difficulties with falling asleep though so I'm cutting them some slack.
Teddie A.
The Woodlands, TX
I love this roll on oil! It has been so helpful at night when I am relaxing and going to sleep. The scent is the perfect lavender and goes on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good oil!
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Love this product! Smells so nice I love to put it on before going to bed to help relax myself. First time user but will buy again! I've never used an essential oil before but I really like this one!!
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because of the lavender scent. But this product was amazing! It relaxed me when I became stressed and and didn't break me out which is a big win in my book!!!!!
Victoria K.
Folsom , CA
Loved my aromatherapy roll on in lavender. Really helping me to fall asleep after a long day at work or just to help me relax. Super convenient to keep in my pocket or purse at work or running around.
Lindsey M.
Glenpool, OK
I've never really been too into the essential oil craze. But I was pleasantly surprised how easy and useful this lavender essential oil was. The scent is pleasant and it helped me relax after the day!
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
These are great products! they smell nice and make you feel nice also. they come in a nice bottle and packaging. these work better than the others out there. you can get these at most department stores.
Bre W.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for on the go! I take mine to work when things get stressful. I also use it at night before bed. The scent is perfect, not to strong but does last a while. Would definitely recommend to others!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On