BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Anna H.
Topeka, KS
I am obsessed with lavender essential oil so I was really excited to receive this roll-on. It's great and I love that I can take it with me when traveling. The scent disappears fairly quickly though. I would recommend it.
Morgan  M.
Saint libory , IL
This is a good essential oil and smells great. The bottle is really nice because it is roll on. I don't usually use essential oils but I was particularly impressed with this one. I did not buy this, I tested it as a sample through Influenster.
Kala E.
Woodland, AL
I don't usually use essential oils, but I have started to use this in my daily routine. The packaging is convenient and I love the smell of lavender! I probably would not buy this product. Maybe if I was an essential oils user.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I received this product in the Splash Voxbox, and was happy to add another essential oil roll on to my collection. The lavender scent is lovely and it lasts well on my wrists. The bottle is perfect for travel and keeping in your bag.
Dakota S.
muncie, IN
This is so wonderful. It so calming and soothing, the smell is wonderful and very long lasting. This is my very first time using it and it is packed beautifully. I would definitely recommend it, it's just like a trip to the spa.
Brittany B.
Monaca, PA
Really happy I got lavender! It's such a soothing smell and it makes my headaches feel better. I am definitely a fan of lavender it does so many things to help. And I would recommend this to people but might not buy more myself.
Viollet O.
I received this product complementary for testing purposes. I loved the packaging of the bottle and how easy it is to apply. It smells very good and is very relaxing and didn't irritated my skin or leave any weird reside. I want to try all of the different oils and scents in the future
Brianna I.
Fayetteville, AR
I wasn't one to believe the hype around essential oils, but I honestly enjoyed this product. I'm always stressed out and applying a little bit of this and simply just taking a few deep breaths and smelling this helped calm me.
Sarah O.
Great smell really good on the go supply of lavender oil to really get the benefits of that specific oil. I applied on a mosquito bite and received immediate relief I would buy this again and would for sure suggest it to others!
Haley L.
Greenwood, SC
I absolutely love the ease of application and how compact this product is! The lavender scent isn't too strong and is great to apply before bed. I've never had any other roll on oils to compare it to, but it's a great product!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.