BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kimi J.
Edgewood, WA
I love how easy this product is to use. It's compact as well. I received this product complimentary to review. My opinions are my own. I love the smell. I also have found it to be a very relaxing way to wind down in the evenings.
Anahit P.
I love lavender essential oils but having it on a roll is even better. I use this product for helping me calm down. I also put it under my nose before sleeping and it will calm down and help you fall asleep. I recommend this product.
Hailey S.
lovely smell! I also love that this is a roll on. The only thing is that it doesn't last very long. Maybe i did not put enough on, but I was not able to smell it after about 20 minutes. I only applied to my wrists, so maybe i'll try some new techniques haha. Lavender has never been my favorite, but i am a fan of this!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my Splash VoxBox and I am a huge fan. I love the smell and how it easily rolls on. The smell is also long lasting. I've never really purchased a product like this but I definitely will in the future.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier , TN
I have used this product so much since I received it. It does a great job at calming me down and helping me fall asleep at night. Definitely recommend! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster and natures origin
Brianna L.
Scalf, KY
Straight away, as soon as I opened my box, I was overcome with a subtle sweet smell! It's not too strong, it just the right amount to make you feel relaxed! Packaging is very nice, and you get a good amount to try out! I love it already!
Tangeia S.
Belleville, IL
This roll on oil smells wonderful! It's an oil but it's not messy nor is the smell
Overwhelming. I've never used an aromatherapy product but this one definitely is soothing. If you like light scented natural products I would definitely recommend it!
Michelle P.
I love lavender! So happy I received this product free for reviewing purposes. I have recently gotten into essential oils and I love how peace and calming lavender is. It also smells great and makes me feel calm throughout the day
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I love to keep this Lavender Roll-On oil in my purse for whenever I need to mix a little relaxation into my busy schedule. I have a large oil diffuser at home so I love this one for on the go. It is also a great price and compact!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really enjoy this roll on lavender essential oil. I have never used essential oils before but know their benefits. The lavender I roll onto my temples at night and it helps me relax after a crazy busy day with work and kids and errands.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.