BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Michelle C.
Las vegas, NV
I love the smell of lavender and having it as a rollerball makes it easy to use. Whenever I am stress or need to relax I will just roll it on my wrist or neck. It also helps me sleep easily since I have trouble sleeping. Love it.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier , TN
I have used this product so much since I received it. It does a great job at calming me down and helping me fall asleep at night. Definitely recommend! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster and natures origin
Britteny D.
Kissimmee , FL
It smells divine and is extremely soothing. After a long day with two little ones this roll-on mixed with a hot bath is EVERYTHING!!! Thank you @Influenster & @NaturesOrigin for my free Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Hailey S.
lovely smell! I also love that this is a roll on. The only thing is that it doesn't last very long. Maybe i did not put enough on, but I was not able to smell it after about 20 minutes. I only applied to my wrists, so maybe i'll try some new techniques haha. Lavender has never been my favorite, but i am a fan of this!
Kiana L.
I've never tried aroma therapy before but I'm starting to like it! I'm very pleased with the scent I received. It is super calming. The rollerball is super convenient and the perfect size. I received this product in a Voxbox for review purposes.
Brianna L.
Scalf, KY
Straight away, as soon as I opened my box, I was overcome with a subtle sweet smell! It's not too strong, it just the right amount to make you feel relaxed! Packaging is very nice, and you get a good amount to try out! I love it already!
Tangeia S.
Belleville, IL
This roll on oil smells wonderful! It's an oil but it's not messy nor is the smell
Overwhelming. I've never used an aromatherapy product but this one definitely is soothing. If you like light scented natural products I would definitely recommend it!
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Smells amazing and applies on the skin smooth. Can use it in your whole body. I like the size as well too because I can easyiky take it with me if I am traveling. It makes my skin feel great after applying!

Received free to sample
Natalie B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a perfect product for anyone to have in their purse. I keep it in there for a daily lavender oil fox on my wrists, and behind my ears to relax me and keep me going throughout the day. Will definitely buy more scents for other occasions.
Brianna I.
Fayetteville, AR
I wasn't one to believe the hype around essential oils, but I honestly enjoyed this product. I'm always stressed out and applying a little bit of this and simply just taking a few deep breaths and smelling this helped calm me.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.