BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Megan H.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
I'm a first time user of this product, I loved the scent of this oil. It was long lasting, and lasted all day. The product has a beautiful packaging and bottle, the scent is a bit strong at first but light thru the day!
Weathers V.
Weathers V.
Birmingham, AL
Love this roll on lavender blend. Smells great, and comes with mixing oils already in the bottle so all you need to do is shake and roll. Very easy to use. The bottle is a good size and weight and seems very nice. Only downside is that the scent doesn't last very long unless you use a lot. Would recommend
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
This roll on oil smells great, and is a nice addition to my nightly routine. It relaxed me and helped me get ready for a great night's sleep. I can't wait to try another scent from this brand! Definitely a good product!
Haley M.
Haley M.
I received this complementary in my vox box and I love it so far. The smell isn't too overwhelming and it is amazingly calming. I can't wait to use this more. I want to try the other smells also, I definitely recommend.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Really love this product. As a college student I'm constantly stressed. The smell is really relaxing and I find myself using it several times throughout the day. It's small and easy to carry around. Highly recommend it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This stuff is amazing, and smells so good! I am new to essential oils so I am very excited to use it. I received this in the Splash voxbox and did not pay for it. But it is a product that I would purchase in the future.
👑LUCY Y.
👑LUCY Y.
I love the smell and the roll on applicator! The bottle is super cute and I can take it with me anywhere. The smell was relaxing and I would definitely use this whenever I'm feeling stressed out! 10/10 would recommend.
Alise S.
Alise S.
It was a nice and calming scent but it did not have any real noticeable affects for me. It smelled nice wasn't heavy or anything. It doesn't longer long. I received this free from Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this roll on oil! It smells beautiful and is such a relaxing scent. It's the best oil I've ever tried. I received this product free to test for influencer. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Dawson H.
Dawson H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and the roller-ball makes it super easy to use! :)
The lavender scent is so calming and it's easy enough to throw in my purse without spilling or leaking. I have been rolling it on my neck and temples during stressful times and it has really made a difference!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.