BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Essential Oils are various and diversely useful. I received a lavender roll on sample free to test. Lavender has a great many uses, I mainly use it for promoting calmness and relaxation as well as to boost flavor in tea.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Really enjoyed this. It was easy to roll on and the scent lasted a while. My only complaint is that lavender isn't my favorite scent but that's a personal preference. Really wanting to try the peppermint and other scents
Molly L.
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
I really liked this. I'm not a huge fan of roll-ons, but being able to carry it in my bag and dab it between my eyes for a zen moment was nice. The smell wasn't as strong as I'd like and it didn't last, but the initial application was great.
Haley M.
Haley M.
I received this complementary in my vox box and I love it so far. The smell isn't too overwhelming and it is amazingly calming. I can't wait to use this more. I want to try the other smells also, I definitely recommend.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH
I love essential oils! Especially lavender! It's my favorite scent, so flowery... the price on it seems right considering it's a great essential oil. Application is wonderful, never have had s roller ball kind so it's easy to apply.
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
This was super handy, fit right in my pocket, purse, whatever I've got on hand. The roll on applicator is also really convenient. I think some of it did spill out after a prolonged period of time, but overall, I liked it
Liana L.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
I roll this on my wrist ankle closed to bed time to help relax and unwind from the long day. I also use lavender essential oils on my salt lamp in my room, but this one is great for trips because of the roll on feature.
Jess E.
Jess E.
This product is great! I love that it's pre-diluted and ready for skin, because that's one of the main hassles of essential oils. The smell is great and I can feel it working on my mind and body! I recommend this product.
Ronisha M.
Ronisha M.
Hephzibah, GA
Well it smells like 100% lavender which is a good thing if that's what you're going for. Unfortunately I don't really like the smell of lavender alone. Maybe I'll add it to some vanilla oil and see what I can come up with
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa, WI
It is best smelling and actually calms my nerves. The smell lasts a long time throughout the day. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. It doesn't compare to any other brand. I would recommend this product to anyone
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.