BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
I got this in the Splash Voxbox and Oh My Gosh do i LOVE it!I use it every night, I even got my husband to start using it with me. It's amazing and super easy to use.
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
This roller smells soooo amazing and it relaxes me so much. I use it before bed and it helps me peacefully fall asleep, stress free! It's not too strong but the perfect amount of lavender. Tried it complimentary through Influenster!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my Splash VoxBox and I am a huge fan. I love the smell and how it easily rolls on. The smell is also long lasting. I've never really purchased a product like this but I definitely will in the future.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really enjoy this roll on lavender essential oil. I have never used essential oils before but know their benefits. The lavender I roll onto my temples at night and it helps me relax after a crazy busy day with work and kids and errands.
Michelle P.
I love lavender! So happy I received this product free for reviewing purposes. I have recently gotten into essential oils and I love how peace and calming lavender is. It also smells great and makes me feel calm throughout the day
Anahit P.
I love lavender essential oils but having it on a roll is even better. I use this product for helping me calm down. I also put it under my nose before sleeping and it will calm down and help you fall asleep. I recommend this product.
Hailey S.
lovely smell! I also love that this is a roll on. The only thing is that it doesn't last very long. Maybe i did not put enough on, but I was not able to smell it after about 20 minutes. I only applied to my wrists, so maybe i'll try some new techniques haha. Lavender has never been my favorite, but i am a fan of this!
Makkell B.
This stuff smells so wonderful and it's so easy to use! I put a little on my temples when I have a headache and stressed and it works wonderfully! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the refreshing smell of lavender!
Cailin C.
Greenbrier , TN
I have used this product so much since I received it. It does a great job at calming me down and helping me fall asleep at night. Definitely recommend! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster and natures origin
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I love to keep this Lavender Roll-On oil in my purse for whenever I need to mix a little relaxation into my busy schedule. I have a large oil diffuser at home so I love this one for on the go. It is also a great price and compact!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.