BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this Lavender Roll-On! The small container makes it easy for me to take it in my bag when I'm on the go in case I get a split second headache. The all natural ingredients make me feel better about rubbing it on my temples, and guess what it actually works to relieve headaches! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kristen O.
El Paso, TX
First off, I'm not a fan of any scented oils so my review may be a bit biased. I was not impressed with this product whatsoever. The product felt too oily on my skin and I did not like the smell. I wouldn't recommend this to others who don't usually use oils.
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Smells absolutely amazingggg. Bae used this to give me a massage and LET ME TELL YOU: it was awesome. The pleasant lavender smell wasn't overwhelming or anything. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely try more scents!
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
The smell alone for this product is amazing. The roll on feature makes it super easy to apply and it's small so it fits anywhere. It does last a decent amount of time but it definitely could last longer. Overall I love this product.
Skylar F.
Hawkinsville, GA
The nature's origin lavender roll on was a great product it smells super fresh and also came with a recipe for a scrub to use. I believe this is a good value. The packaging was nice and so was the bottle. It was definitely easy to use. I am not usually an aromatherapy person but I believe this is a great product.
Makkell B.
This stuff smells so wonderful and it's so easy to use! I put a little on my temples when I have a headache and stressed and it works wonderfully! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the refreshing smell of lavender!
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Smells amazing and applies on the skin smooth. Can use it in your whole body. I like the size as well too because I can easyiky take it with me if I am traveling. It makes my skin feel great after applying!

Received free to sample
Natalie B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a perfect product for anyone to have in their purse. I keep it in there for a daily lavender oil fox on my wrists, and behind my ears to relax me and keep me going throughout the day. Will definitely buy more scents for other occasions.
Britteny D.
Kissimmee , FL
It smells divine and is extremely soothing. After a long day with two little ones this roll-on mixed with a hot bath is EVERYTHING!!! Thank you @Influenster & @NaturesOrigin for my free Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Kimi J.
Edgewood, WA
I love how easy this product is to use. It's compact as well. I received this product complimentary to review. My opinions are my own. I love the smell. I also have found it to be a very relaxing way to wind down in the evenings.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.