BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I had never tried essential oils before, but this roll-on was perfect. I loved putting it on right before bed, the smell of lavender was truly relaxing and helped me fall asleep easier. And the roll on is great for easy application!
Emily S.
Estero , FL
This oil was amazing! The packaging was perfect easy roll on so it's not messy. It made me feel extremely calm at work. It smells like lavender but not overwhelming it's just the right amount. I would definitely purchase this again!
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This product is so very soothing! It is the perfect size and it is the perfect applicator. Some tend to be lotions and oil bottles themselves but the roller ball just makes it that much easier to apply. This scent is calming and is perfect before bed!
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
This oil is literally amazing! I keep it in my purse and apply throughout the day and it has really helped with my stress levels. I wish I would've had this before! The scent lasts a good while and makes you feel like you've just left the spa.
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Smells absolutely amazingggg. Bae used this to give me a massage and LET ME TELL YOU: it was awesome. The pleasant lavender smell wasn't overwhelming or anything. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely try more scents!
Bella B.
Adah, PA
This is the first product I used out of this voxbox because I always hear such good things about using essential oils! I had a slight headache and it does actually feel better. It also smells really nice but isn't overbearing like other lavender scents
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
The smell alone for this product is amazing. The roll on feature makes it super easy to apply and it's small so it fits anywhere. It does last a decent amount of time but it definitely could last longer. Overall I love this product.
Ally O.
Vista, CA
This product is amazing. This is my first time trying this oil and I love it. Smells amazing. I will definitely be buying this when I run out. I have used it every night before bed and have slept like a baby. I highly recommend it!
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very relaxing essential oil and I love how it goes on with the roller ball - no mess and easy to take on a plane or in your bag traveling. I have had one too many leaks with my regular oil bottles. This packaging is great
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I recieved this product free from influenster to test. I did like it over all, I do wish I had recieved the peppermint scent though because I get migraine headaches and those can help with that, but this scent is okay for calming purposes.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.