BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
When I first received this I was very skeptical and did not really think that it could work but not time I applied a few dabs to the back of my ears and my wrists in about 30 minutes I started to become more drowsy not to mention that it smells absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend this product
Jessii N.
Jessii N.
Santee, CA
This stuff is amazing and it's perfect for on the go. You can pull it out anywhere when you need a boot. I got this sent to me for free, but you can purchase on Amazon for around $15. This always makes me feel super relaxed
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Manhattan, KS
Lavender is one of my favorite EO's. It is calming & helps relieve stress. Perfect for unwinding after a long day! I love the convenient roll on application so I can easily toss it in my purse & go! It smells great as well!
Catie Lee B.
Catie Lee B.
Gulfport, MS
The applicator is a roll-on that is easy to use. The smell isn't very potent unless you specifically smell where you rolled it on. I don't love the smell, but I am not the biggest lavender fan. It does have relaxing qualities though. It is pretty greasy feeling when you first put it on but dries eventually.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
This smells so good and I love the way it makes me feel. It is totally worth it !!!!!! I definitely recommend it for sure !!!! I love it so so so so much !! I think you should all buy it because you will definitely love it for sure !
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe , ['', '', '']
it is a great product letting my mom test it out for me since i absolutely hate the smell of lavender!!! i got it complimentary from influenster and my mom says it's fantastic but there is a weird chemical smell afterwards!
Alison O.
Alison O.
The roll on makes this so easy to work with! I love the lavender scent and it definitely helps me to relax and de-stress after a crazy long day. I would be interested to try the other scents also! I received this complimentary for testing purposes and these are my own opinions.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
So excited that I got lavender in my #SplashVoxBox. One of my favorite scents and the roll on is great. The packaging is really nice. And for high-quality essential oils, the price is perfect. Really digging this product
Liana L.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
I roll this on my wrist ankle closed to bed time to help relax and unwind from the long day. I also use lavender essential oils on my salt lamp in my room, but this one is great for trips because of the roll on feature.
Bethanny G.
Bethanny G.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love the scent of lavender. I've recently become a huge fan of roll on scents for calming and relaxation. They're always subtle and just enough to ground me again. I would recommend these products to others
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.