BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Reagan H.
Marrero, LA
The smell isn't just Lavender it's got some other scent to it that makes it smell like heavy cologne. It's not necessarily a bad smell, though. I actually really enjoy using this for headaches and for relaxation and getting to sleep.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
I am just starting to get into essential oils. I love that the packaging and that it is a roll on. However, I am not a huge fan of the scent. To me, it's a little too powerful. But, I will try the other scents from #Nature'sOrigins.
Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this Lavender Roll-On! The small container makes it easy for me to take it in my bag when I'm on the go in case I get a split second headache. The all natural ingredients make me feel better about rubbing it on my temples, and guess what it actually works to relieve headaches! I would recommend this to anyone.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a very relaxing essential oil and I love how it goes on with the roller ball - no mess and easy to take on a plane or in your bag traveling. I have had one too many leaks with my regular oil bottles. This packaging is great
Rachel S.
I love this stuff! It was amazing smelt amazing and is so relaxing. Roller ball feels great, I love essential oils and this one is no different. The scent is strong but not overwhelming and the bottle is huge! I would recommend 100%
Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I had never tried essential oils before, but this roll-on was perfect. I loved putting it on right before bed, the smell of lavender was truly relaxing and helped me fall asleep easier. And the roll on is great for easy application!
Danielle M.
I sampled this product from my Splash VoxBox!! I loved it! The lavender scent was perfect for a calming night at home. This is the first time I've tried this brand, but I've used essential oils before and love them! You should try them too!
Kristen O.
El Paso, TX
First off, I'm not a fan of any scented oils so my review may be a bit biased. I was not impressed with this product whatsoever. The product felt too oily on my skin and I did not like the smell. I wouldn't recommend this to others who don't usually use oils.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, feels great, and yields a great experience. I love this product so much that I recommended it to other friends. I feel like this could make a great gift for your friends or family. I got this product free for testing!
riah S.
Salem, OR
I absolutely love the fragrance. It's so calming. I would highly recommend to any friends who want to destress after a long day at work or with kids. It goes on so easily. I love the roll on feature that you don't get if you just buy oils.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.