BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this Lavender Roll-On! The small container makes it easy for me to take it in my bag when I'm on the go in case I get a split second headache. The all natural ingredients make me feel better about rubbing it on my temples, and guess what it actually works to relieve headaches! I would recommend this to anyone.
Lauren M.
Loveland, CO
The lavender roll on smells great and is very relaxing. I got this product free in my Influenster box. I would say my only negative is that the oil that the lavender is mixed with is pretty thick and greasy feeling. I've had essential oil rollers in the past that have been really light and I prefer those over this roller.
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Smells absolutely amazingggg. Bae used this to give me a massage and LET ME TELL YOU: it was awesome. The pleasant lavender smell wasn't overwhelming or anything. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely try more scents!
Reagan H.
Marrero, LA
The smell isn't just Lavender it's got some other scent to it that makes it smell like heavy cologne. It's not necessarily a bad smell, though. I actually really enjoy using this for headaches and for relaxation and getting to sleep.
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
This roller smells soooo amazing and it relaxes me so much. I use it before bed and it helps me peacefully fall asleep, stress free! It's not too strong but the perfect amount of lavender. Tried it complimentary through Influenster!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I recieved this product free from influenster to test. I did like it over all, I do wish I had recieved the peppermint scent though because I get migraine headaches and those can help with that, but this scent is okay for calming purposes.
Stephanie R.
Oakland, NE
I am just starting to get into essential oils. I love that the packaging and that it is a roll on. However, I am not a huge fan of the scent. To me, it's a little too powerful. But, I will try the other scents from #Nature'sOrigins.
Rachel S.
I love this stuff! It was amazing smelt amazing and is so relaxing. Roller ball feels great, I love essential oils and this one is no different. The scent is strong but not overwhelming and the bottle is huge! I would recommend 100%
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, feels great, and yields a great experience. I love this product so much that I recommended it to other friends. I feel like this could make a great gift for your friends or family. I got this product free for testing!
Sabrina W.
Riverside , CA
I am all about essential oils so when I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Splash Voxbox to review with my own opinion, I was excited. The lavender scent really is so calming and I love that it came in a roll on that I could take on the go and use whenever I needed a little relaxation for my mood.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.