BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Maria N.
I love how good this roll on smells! It really does have a relaxing smell about it, which lavender is famous for. It is in a perfect sized bottle for home or travel. Very affordable and I have already been telling people all about it!
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
This oil is literally amazing! I keep it in my purse and apply throughout the day and it has really helped with my stress levels. I wish I would've had this before! The scent lasts a good while and makes you feel like you've just left the spa.
Sabrina W.
Riverside , CA
I am all about essential oils so when I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Splash Voxbox to review with my own opinion, I was excited. The lavender scent really is so calming and I love that it came in a roll on that I could take on the go and use whenever I needed a little relaxation for my mood.
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Smells absolutely amazingggg. Bae used this to give me a massage and LET ME TELL YOU: it was awesome. The pleasant lavender smell wasn't overwhelming or anything. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely try more scents!
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This product is so very soothing! It is the perfect size and it is the perfect applicator. Some tend to be lotions and oil bottles themselves but the roller ball just makes it that much easier to apply. This scent is calming and is perfect before bed!
Lauren M.
Loveland, CO
The lavender roll on smells great and is very relaxing. I got this product free in my Influenster box. I would say my only negative is that the oil that the lavender is mixed with is pretty thick and greasy feeling. I've had essential oil rollers in the past that have been really light and I prefer those over this roller.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
This oil was amazing! The packaging was perfect easy roll on so it's not messy. It made me feel extremely calm at work. It smells like lavender but not overwhelming it's just the right amount. I would definitely purchase this again!
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, feels great, and yields a great experience. I love this product so much that I recommended it to other friends. I feel like this could make a great gift for your friends or family. I got this product free for testing!
Reagan H.
Marrero, LA
The smell isn't just Lavender it's got some other scent to it that makes it smell like heavy cologne. It's not necessarily a bad smell, though. I actually really enjoy using this for headaches and for relaxation and getting to sleep.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a very relaxing essential oil and I love how it goes on with the roller ball - no mess and easy to take on a plane or in your bag traveling. I have had one too many leaks with my regular oil bottles. This packaging is great
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.