BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I love LOVE this product!! It smells so good and when I rubbed some on my skin while I had a headache, it helped my headache!! I love this and will definitely buy this. I received this in a VoxBox for free and I'm glad I did!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really liked this product. I have never used essential oils before but the scent is really nice and it's easy to carry around and use. I don't know if I'll buy it again, but I will definitely recommend it to my friends who use similar products.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This product smelled so good and is so calming! This has a great value and since it is a roll on it lasts very long and can be used sparingly when needed. It is overall a really awesome product and since I have really bad stress I have been loving this so much!
Mariah Y.
Mariah Y.
Arlington, VA
Pretty solid smell and the packaging is super cute! The roll on produced a cool feeling on your skin which starts the relaxation process immediately. The smell is strong, but not overbearing which is exactly what I needed!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been wanting a nice roll on essential oil for a long time and am so happy I received this one. Most products take the best part of the oil and then add other chemicals this one is natural, fresh and I will buy more!
Jessii N.
Jessii N.
Santee, CA
This stuff is amazing and it's perfect for on the go. You can pull it out anywhere when you need a boot. I got this sent to me for free, but you can purchase on Amazon for around $15. This always makes me feel super relaxed
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
I received this products via influenster for free. Im not really into essential oils but this particular one has a smell that I really don't like. If you like essential oils, it's very convenient being in the roller ball packaging.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
I absolutely love this product. I have always struggled with falling asleep and this has really helped. I put in on my temples, wrists and beyond my neck and it really helps me calm down and get ready for a good night sleep!
Lekaela M.
Lekaela M.
This product definitely helps you with any pains I had in my body. Has a great smell, it's not sticky, and it helps relieve any pain that you may have in your wrist, temple, or necklace. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
This smells so good and I love the way it makes me feel. It is totally worth it !!!!!! I definitely recommend it for sure !!!! I love it so so so so much !! I think you should all buy it because you will definitely love it for sure !
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.