BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brianne W.
Absolutely love this. I recently took an interest in essential oils, so it's great that I received this in the splash vox box. This really helps me to relax before bed or when I'm stressed. Application is easy and it smells super pure.
Maria N.
I love how good this roll on smells! It really does have a relaxing smell about it, which lavender is famous for. It is in a perfect sized bottle for home or travel. Very affordable and I have already been telling people all about it!
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
I had no idea certain people got sent diff oils but I am so happy for the lavender I love this. It's super handy and rolls easy and not too much comes out. The smell is not over powering but still apparent. I would buy this for sure after it runs out
Marissa W.
Love this essential oil! It came just in time for prepping my grad party. The scent is relaxing, but not overpowering. I found myself standing in the middle of the grocery store rolling it on my temples. Great way to relax after a long day!
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
This smells amazing and it keeps me calm at work. I work with kids and it can be a very far from peaceful and serene. I use before work to put me in a serene state of mind and after work of keep my calm as i head home. Its really good little tool to have and its fairly inexpensive.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
This Lavender roll-on is awesome!!! The smell is super duper relaxing. I am sure that after I run out of this bottle I will be at target buying it again! This helps me sleep so peacefully and fast at the same time! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Emily W.
I really loved the smell of the natures origin aromatherapy! It was just so relaxing and soothing when I rolled it on my wrists! My boyfriend also really loved it because he loves the smell of lavender! I would highly recommend to others!
Melissa M.
I received this product as a free sample for product testing by Influenster and I love it! The lavender scent smells amazing! I have never used a product like this so I wasn't sure what to expect but the aroma really is a great little stress reliever.
Allie B.
Elizabeth, PA
I love this product! I use it when I'm feeling stressed to calm myself down. It's much easier to apply than using the traditional bottles of essential oils. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes from influenster!
Vanessa R.
I really enjoyed this roll on because it made my skin feel soft and I was so excited to use it in the bathtub it was something different then I usually use and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be buying this product from now on!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.