BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Aislinn B.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love this product! I got into essential oils about 2 years ago and am such a huge fan. Lavender is by far oner of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to receive this product! It's truly long lasting and works like a charm.
mikayla n.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
Lavender is the best aromatherapy to have in my opinion! It offers excellent effects such as better sleep and relaxation. Everyone can use help in those areas so I loved getting the lavender scent for free to try, I love it!
Setareh C.
Setareh C.
Smell great and SO relaxing to use this roll-on oil! The oil tingled a little upon application but overall didn't burn or make my skin red. Would definitely recommend this to someone looking to sleep better or control stress
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Received this as part of an influenster campaign. I love diffusing lavender essential oil at night time or when I'm stressed, so was super happy to receive a lavender sent in my box! Love the concept of the roller ball and the scent is great!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I love the smell of this oil. So clean and relaxing. My only issues is that it doesn't last very long. And I wish it rubbed in a little better, instead of being so oily. But, it is an oil. All in all, I like it. I'm in board!
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.
Fort Worth, TX
This product smells amazing! It does exactly what it advertises and isn't too strong. The smell lasts a while which is great, but it's a little greasy as it rolls on. I definitely want to try the peppermint one for headaches!
Kaycia T.
Kaycia T.
West Park, FL
This product has a wonderful scent and it works well when I am doing my facials the bottle is sleek and easy to travel with and the roll applicator is genius. The scent lasts long and it definetly a product I would repurchase
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Albuquerque, NM
This aromatherapy is portable and so useful! I take it with me to yoga to help me relax. It also works really well before going to bed! The smell is fresh and not overpowering. Influenster gave this to me for free to review!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
Absolutely love it. Been skeptical about essential oils but can truly say I feel that it relaxes me at least two times more than with out. Was able to massage some into sore muscles for ultimate relaxation as well. Highly recommended.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I recieved this product free from influenster to test. I did like it over all, I do wish I had recieved the peppermint scent though because I get migraine headaches and those can help with that, but this scent is okay for calming purposes.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.