BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
This smells amazing and it keeps me calm at work. I work with kids and it can be a very far from peaceful and serene. I use before work to put me in a serene state of mind and after work of keep my calm as i head home. Its really good little tool to have and its fairly inexpensive.
Marissa W.
Love this essential oil! It came just in time for prepping my grad party. The scent is relaxing, but not overpowering. I found myself standing in the middle of the grocery store rolling it on my temples. Great way to relax after a long day!
Allie B.
Pleasant Hls, PA
I love this product! I use it when I'm feeling stressed to calm myself down. It's much easier to apply than using the traditional bottles of essential oils. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes from influenster!
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
I had no idea certain people got sent diff oils but I am so happy for the lavender I love this. It's super handy and rolls easy and not too much comes out. The smell is not over powering but still apparent. I would buy this for sure after it runs out
Vanessa R.
I really enjoyed this roll on because it made my skin feel soft and I was so excited to use it in the bathtub it was something different then I usually use and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be buying this product from now on!
Emily W.
I really loved the smell of the natures origin aromatherapy! It was just so relaxing and soothing when I rolled it on my wrists! My boyfriend also really loved it because he loves the smell of lavender! I would highly recommend to others!
Rocelle R.
I recieved this is in my Influenster's Splash Vox Box, the lavender roll on and it's amazing. It's so calming and smells so great. I love to put it on right before bed just cause I feel like I sleep more peacefully with it on! I want to buy more
Brianne W.
Absolutely love this. I recently took an interest in essential oils, so it's great that I received this in the splash vox box. This really helps me to relax before bed or when I'm stressed. Application is easy and it smells super pure.
Maria N.
I love how good this roll on smells! It really does have a relaxing smell about it, which lavender is famous for. It is in a perfect sized bottle for home or travel. Very affordable and I have already been telling people all about it!
Melissa M.
I received this product as a free sample for product testing by Influenster and I love it! The lavender scent smells amazing! I have never used a product like this so I wasn't sure what to expect but the aroma really is a great little stress reliever.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.