BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
I was surprised to open Munoz and find a full size roll-on! How exciting. Lavender is a favorite scent of mine and now it's easily accessible and I can take it on the go with me. The roll-on smells great and lasts a decent amount of time.
Chelsea B.
I received this in my #Splashvoxbox and it was the first time I had ever used anything like this. I love the scent, and have to say it does as it says. I'm not sure if it's just the smell or the actual oil but it made me feel very peaceful.
Judith S.
I got this product with the Splash Vox Box as a free sample. I have never used essential oil blends before, so this being my first one I have to say that I am very happy about it. I apply it in my pulse areas. The smell is incredibly good and it is very easy to apply.
Zehra G.
This product has a great smell. I love that it has a roller ball which makes it easier for the product to be applied onto the area (face). It's just the perfect amount with the rollerball! It makes my skin look very hydrated when I apply makeup on top and does not make my skin oily.
Sasha H.
Riverview, FL
I really enjoyed using this product, it definitely helps if you have trouble sleeping. Sometimes I roll it on throughout the day to help relax. The roll on is so convenient because I don't have to worry about spilling the product.
Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
This roll on is a good size, it's not a baby size. The lavender scent isn't too over powering which is good because I'm not really a fan of lavender but I like the roll on stick. You can cover a lot of area with a few swipes which is also great.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try essential oils for a while so was excited to get this product! I absolutely loved the product! The scent was wonderful and long lasting! The packaging was also great and I would recommend this product for sure!
Mary M.
I love the smell of lavender, but I've never really been into essential oils. The fragrance does not last particularly long, and I wasn't swayed by the promises of relaxation. It's a fine product, but I don't believe I'd spend my own money on it.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I don't know why I really wasn't a fan of this. I'm not huge on lavender so I wasn't crazy about the scent but if you guys like the smell then you're all set! It's is easy to apply from the roll on so it's easy to bring everywhere you go!
Michelle H.
Great product, I love scented oils and this one had a super soothing scent! It definitely lasted a good while on my wrists and it left me curious for other scents! I also love that they donate a portion of the sales to 1% for the planet!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.