BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mary M.
I love the smell of lavender, but I've never really been into essential oils. The fragrance does not last particularly long, and I wasn't swayed by the promises of relaxation. It's a fine product, but I don't believe I'd spend my own money on it.
Kate O.
This stuff smells amazing!! I have bought other brands of essentials oils before but this kind definitely relaxes you and helps you sleep! It comes in a great roll on bottle and I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster!
Tiffany H.
Buford , GA
I love essential oils and this blend is amazing. The scent is great and the roller ball component is easy to use. I love using this when I have a bug bite. It makes the itch go away immediately! I received this product for free to review.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
Lavender is my absolute fav essential oil because it covers smells as well as relaxes. The bottle is sleek and compact. It's a grade A product and it's relatively cheap for how much you get! Although the bottle is a little heavy I'm happy
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I don't know why I really wasn't a fan of this. I'm not huge on lavender so I wasn't crazy about the scent but if you guys like the smell then you're all set! It's is easy to apply from the roll on so it's easy to bring everywhere you go!
Zehra G.
This product has a great smell. I love that it has a roller ball which makes it easier for the product to be applied onto the area (face). It's just the perfect amount with the rollerball! It makes my skin look very hydrated when I apply makeup on top and does not make my skin oily.
ashlynne n.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE the smell of this essential oil. Lavender is perfect for before you're going to bed and creates such a relaxing atmosphere. The oil isn't too much and the smell isn't too overbearing as long as you use a small amount. I love this!
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try essential oils for a while so was excited to get this product! I absolutely loved the product! The scent was wonderful and long lasting! The packaging was also great and I would recommend this product for sure!
Brianne W.
Absolutely love this. I recently took an interest in essential oils, so it's great that I received this in the splash vox box. This really helps me to relax before bed or when I'm stressed. Application is easy and it smells super pure.
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
This smells amazing and it keeps me calm at work. I work with kids and it can be a very far from peaceful and serene. I use before work to put me in a serene state of mind and after work of keep my calm as i head home. Its really good little tool to have and its fairly inexpensive.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.