BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Great smell really good on the go supply of lavender oil to really get the benefits of that specific oil. I applied on a mosquito bite and received immediate relief I would buy this again and would for sure suggest it to others!
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
Muncie, IN
This is so wonderful. It so calming and soothing, the smell is wonderful and very long lasting. This is my very first time using it and it is packed beautifully. I would definitely recommend it, it's just like a trip to the spa.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I'm loving being able to relax after a crazy day, the scent is nice unless you use a little too much then it's kinda strong, this is my first time using essential oils but Ima believer thanks to Influenster for sending me this to try!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
I love essential oils so this was a really interesting one to try!! It has a strong scent that isn't watered down. The roll on eases all stress and it is very calming. I would definitely recommend. It was one of my favorite oils
Haley L.
Haley L.
Greenwood, SC
I absolutely love the ease of application and how compact this product is! The lavender scent isn't too strong and is great to apply before bed. I've never had any other roll on oils to compare it to, but it's a great product!
Kala E.
Kala E.
Woodland, AL
I don't usually use essential oils, but I have started to use this in my daily routine. The packaging is convenient and I love the smell of lavender! I probably would not buy this product. Maybe if I was an essential oils user.
Judith S.
Judith S.
I got this product with the Splash Vox Box as a free sample. I have never used essential oil blends before, so this being my first one I have to say that I am very happy about it. I apply it in my pulse areas. The smell is incredibly good and it is very easy to apply.
Aislinn B.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love this product! I got into essential oils about 2 years ago and am such a huge fan. Lavender is by far oner of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to receive this product! It's truly long lasting and works like a charm.
Magali H.
Magali H.
Orlando, FL
I'm already a fan of anything lavender ! But I love this oil ! I just rob in on before bed and it's very calming and soothing and it's smells amazing ! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it and definitely recommend it!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I recieved this product free from influenster to test. I did like it over all, I do wish I had recieved the peppermint scent though because I get migraine headaches and those can help with that, but this scent is okay for calming purposes.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.