BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

caitlan g.
caitlan g.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
Lavender is not a sent I normally enjoy, however this one was more than amazing. It was long lasting, strong, yet not overpowering. I'm not usually a fan of roll ons, but I'll definitely be using this one as long as I have it.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Topeka, KS
I am obsessed with lavender essential oil so I was really excited to receive this roll-on. It's great and I love that I can take it with me when traveling. The scent disappears fairly quickly though. I would recommend it.
Carmay C.
Carmay C.
This product is super amazing. It has lovely smell and rolls on super easy. It's very small and very easy to carry around. It is very long lasting. I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who loves matte lipsticks.
Christina H.
Christina H.
denver, NC
I did enjoy the rollerball, I haven't seen any products out like this one. The lavender one is very nice and soothing before bed. The scent is very good. It's a good price point for the products. I would recommend this to other!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Costa mesa, CA
I really enjoy this roll on lavender essential oil. I have never used essential oils before but know their benefits. The lavender I roll onto my temples at night and it helps me relax after a crazy busy day with work and kids and errands.
Deja C.
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
I loved the packaging as well as the applicator. I was given this in my Splash box. I didn't care for the scent. I'm not a lavender girl, but it did make my dog very calm. I would buy whenever I go on trips to keep my pup calm.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I received this product in the Splash Voxbox, and was happy to add another essential oil roll on to my collection. The lavender scent is lovely and it lasts well on my wrists. The bottle is perfect for travel and keeping in your bag.
Antoinette P.
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I Didn't Get To Try The Product Because It Came Shattered. My Vox Box Product Were Only I Had To Rinse Everything Off. I Would Have Love To Try It I Read Great Things About It. Maybe I'll Purchase It Because It Smelled Awesome
Brianna I.
Brianna I.
Fayetteville, AR
I wasn't one to believe the hype around essential oils, but I honestly enjoyed this product. I'm always stressed out and applying a little bit of this and simply just taking a few deep breaths and smelling this helped calm me.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
This stuff could not come at a better time in my life. It smells AMAZING and makes me feel so relaxed, I have a very stressful job and SO far I've only noticed great things about this product. Would recommend and would buy again
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.