BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Haley L.
Greenwood, SC
I absolutely love the ease of application and how compact this product is! The lavender scent isn't too strong and is great to apply before bed. I've never had any other roll on oils to compare it to, but it's a great product!
Carmay C.
This product is super amazing. It has lovely smell and rolls on super easy. It's very small and very easy to carry around. It is very long lasting. I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who loves matte lipsticks.
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Received this as part of an influenster campaign. I love diffusing lavender essential oil at night time or when I'm stressed, so was super happy to receive a lavender sent in my box! Love the concept of the roller ball and the scent is great!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love this product! I got into essential oils about 2 years ago and am such a huge fan. Lavender is by far oner of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to receive this product! It's truly long lasting and works like a charm.
Tatiana M.
I received this products via influenster for free. Im not really into essential oils but this particular one has a smell that I really don't like. If you like essential oils, it's very convenient being in the roller ball packaging.
Kaycia T.
Laud Lakes, FL
This product has a wonderful scent and it works well when I am doing my facials the bottle is sleek and easy to travel with and the roll applicator is genius. The scent lasts long and it definetly a product I would repurchase
Tricia S.
La Grange Pk, IL
I really liked this product. I have never used essential oils before but the scent is really nice and it's easy to carry around and use. I don't know if I'll buy it again, but I will definitely recommend it to my friends who use similar products.
Magali H.
Orlando , FL
I'm already a fan of anything lavender ! But I love this oil ! I just rob in on before bed and it's very calming and soothing and it's smells amazing ! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it and definitely recommend it!
Samantha H.
Boyertown , PA
Absolutely love it. Been skeptical about essential oils but can truly say I feel that it relaxes me at least two times more than with out. Was able to massage some into sore muscles for ultimate relaxation as well. Highly recommended.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my Splash VoxBox and I am a huge fan. I love the smell and how it easily rolls on. The smell is also long lasting. I've never really purchased a product like this but I definitely will in the future.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On