BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brooke J.
Orlando, FL
Smells so good, the roll on is so convenient and easy to use, I keep it in my purse and I use it when I get stressed or when I forget to put on perfume that day. The bottle has so much in it! I got this in my splash vox box and I love it
Sasha H.
Riverview, FL
I really enjoyed using this product, it definitely helps if you have trouble sleeping. Sometimes I roll it on throughout the day to help relax. The roll on is so convenient because I don't have to worry about spilling the product.
Christen S.
Oh my goodness I didn't know these sort of things worked but the first day I got this I rolled it on my toes and bottoms of my feet and I was out light a light within 20 mins. This was amazing I use it every night now!! Highly recommend!
Allison S.
Birmingham, AL
I am loving this product! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it is amazing! I roll it on my temples whenever I have a headache or need some stress relief, and it works like a charm! Small enough to carry in your purse, too!
Adma D.
To be honest I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this is. I guess it kinda sorta maybe relaxes me a little bit because of the small but it was nothing like I exepected it to be, nor it reminds me of Lavender smell at a spa at all.
Tiffany H.
Buford , GA
I love essential oils and this blend is amazing. The scent is great and the roller ball component is easy to use. I love using this when I have a bug bite. It makes the itch go away immediately! I received this product for free to review.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
Lavender is my absolute fav essential oil because it covers smells as well as relaxes. The bottle is sleek and compact. It's a grade A product and it's relatively cheap for how much you get! Although the bottle is a little heavy I'm happy
Kate O.
This stuff smells amazing!! I have bought other brands of essentials oils before but this kind definitely relaxes you and helps you sleep! It comes in a great roll on bottle and I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster!
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the smell of this lavender is one of my favorite scents, and after seeing the other scents I'm glad I was given the lavender to test because I don't care for peppermint. I have never tried an essential oil before but I love the fact that this one is roll on!
Geralyn S.
I liked this product but I was expecting more I guess, just not sure exactly what I was expecting. This is one of the few times I've ever experienced aromatherapy and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. The packaging said it's supposed to relax and reassure you. I've worn it a couple of times and maybe it just doesn't work for me. I'm also not too crazy about the smell.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.