BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tiffany H.
Buford , GA
I love essential oils and this blend is amazing. The scent is great and the roller ball component is easy to use. I love using this when I have a bug bite. It makes the itch go away immediately! I received this product for free to review.
Alison O.
The roll on makes this so easy to work with! I love the lavender scent and it definitely helps me to relax and de-stress after a crazy long day. I would be interested to try the other scents also! I received this complimentary for testing purposes and these are my own opinions.
Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
This roll on is a good size, it's not a baby size. The lavender scent isn't too over powering which is good because I'm not really a fan of lavender but I like the roll on stick. You can cover a lot of area with a few swipes which is also great.
Allison S.
Birmingham, AL
I am loving this product! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it is amazing! I roll it on my temples whenever I have a headache or need some stress relief, and it works like a charm! Small enough to carry in your purse, too!
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try essential oils for a while so was excited to get this product! I absolutely loved the product! The scent was wonderful and long lasting! The packaging was also great and I would recommend this product for sure!
Sasha H.
Riverview, FL
I really enjoyed using this product, it definitely helps if you have trouble sleeping. Sometimes I roll it on throughout the day to help relax. The roll on is so convenient because I don't have to worry about spilling the product.
Geralyn S.
I liked this product but I was expecting more I guess, just not sure exactly what I was expecting. This is one of the few times I've ever experienced aromatherapy and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. The packaging said it's supposed to relax and reassure you. I've worn it a couple of times and maybe it just doesn't work for me. I'm also not too crazy about the smell.
Kate O.
This stuff smells amazing!! I have bought other brands of essentials oils before but this kind definitely relaxes you and helps you sleep! It comes in a great roll on bottle and I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster!
Adma D.
To be honest I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this is. I guess it kinda sorta maybe relaxes me a little bit because of the small but it was nothing like I exepected it to be, nor it reminds me of Lavender smell at a spa at all.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
Lavender is my absolute fav essential oil because it covers smells as well as relaxes. The bottle is sleek and compact. It's a grade A product and it's relatively cheap for how much you get! Although the bottle is a little heavy I'm happy
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.