BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
This is the perfect oil for on the go! I can throw it in my bag and take it anywhere. It is long lasting. I received this product in the splash voxbox. The packaging is sleek and small. I would recommend to others.
Anney A.
Rockledge, FL
Love the smell. I did feel like it calmed me down and I was very long lasting. Absolutely would repurchase this again. I haven't tried other roller ball aromatherapy but this was definitely a pleasant first experience!
McKenna H.
I absolutely love this oil! It has such a great scent! And it is so easy to take with and use it anywhere since it is a roll on. I would definitely recommend it and am thinking about buying it in the other scents!
Tanya C.
Dallas, TX
I love the little bottle this product came in. It is easy to apply and it smelled amazing. It wasn't overpowering. I carry it in my purse and use it all the time. I would recommend this product because it it great!
Kate Q.
Bloomington, IN
Not gonna lie I'm a bit of an essential oil snob, so I'm more picky than other people FOR SURE. it's pretty good, smells nice and convenient rollerball. However, it's got additives in in that I'd rather not have
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Love this aromatherapy roller ball! Perfect for on the go and you can just throw it in your bag! I used it for the first time before yoga class and loved how easy it was to just roll it on the temples and wrists
Haley D.
This is just okay. Maybe I'm not using it right, but when I rub it on my temples, behind my ears, etc. I only smell it for a second before I don't smell anything. The lavender scent is okay, but not my favorite.
Kylie S.
Ainsworth, NE
The lavender oil smelled great. I applied at night and I can't say that it helped me sleep at all. It smelled good but I don't think it did anything for me. I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Not a huge fan. The lavender smell was very faint and it wasn't a good ratio. There are other brands I would choose first. This was my first time hearing about this brand actually. Not sure if I'd recommend it.
Victoria O.
Not a huge fan of the lavender scent. However it does seem to help me relax a little or maybe it's a mind game thing. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself. But could be useful to others. Would still recommend.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On