BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
I am loving this #naturesorigin #lavender essential oil blend! I love that it's already mixed with a #carrier oil and you just roll it on! The scent is so light and long lasting. Not to mention the #calming effects of lavender!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Scalf, KY
Straight away, as soon as I opened my box, I was overcome with a subtle sweet smell! It's not too strong, it just the right amount to make you feel relaxed! Packaging is very nice, and you get a good amount to try out! I love it already!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Received this free from Influenster in my splash vox box!! Lavender has many benefits and one of them is to aid in relaxation. The scent is not too strong and it has easy application. Will definitely be purchasing more of this
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
I've never tried aroma therapy before but I'm starting to like it! I'm very pleased with the scent I received. It is super calming. The rollerball is super convenient and the perfect size. I received this product in a Voxbox for review purposes.
Tangeia S.
Tangeia S.
Belleville, IL
This roll on oil smells wonderful! It's an oil but it's not messy nor is the smell
Overwhelming. I've never used an aromatherapy product but this one definitely is soothing. If you like light scented natural products I would definitely recommend it!
Anahit P.
Anahit P.
Van nuys, CA
I love lavender essential oils but having it on a roll is even better. I use this product for helping me calm down. I also put it under my nose before sleeping and it will calm down and help you fall asleep. I recommend this product.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Costa mesa, CA
I really enjoy this roll on lavender essential oil. I have never used essential oils before but know their benefits. The lavender I roll onto my temples at night and it helps me relax after a crazy busy day with work and kids and errands.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Victorville, CA
This is amazing. It had a light sent for people who are sensitive to smell like me it's perfect. It's a good price and worth every penny. It received it in my voxbox. I have no complaints about it. Definitely a wonderful product
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I'm loving being able to relax after a crazy day, the scent is nice unless you use a little too much then it's kinda strong, this is my first time using essential oils but Ima believer thanks to Influenster for sending me this to try!
Laila F.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this product! I have never been one to use essential oils but my views have changed and i love using this product! I have not used other products so I am not able to compare it to anything but I love the natural scent and the relaxation vibe it gives!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.