BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product, super relaxing to roll on. I'm such a fan of lavender oil so it was a great treat to get this. Felt like I was at a spa. It's super transportable which I loved, and the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!
Maria J.
Avondale, AZ
My husband is always stressed at work. So when I got this I told him to try it and see how he liked it to calm him down on those stressful days! Well ladies it worked and he loves it! I also tried it at night before bed and it really worked!
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
First of all, it smells fantastic! I love the smell of lavender because it's soothing and calming. I felt immediately relaxed as soon as I put it on! I love that it is a roll-on because it makes application simple. I received this product free in an Influenster box, but these opinions are my own!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I am fairly new to essential oils but from using this product I am pleasantly surprised. The scent is not my absolute favorite but I do feel that it has a calming affect. It has a comedian application and the price is quite reasonable as well
Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent. I've been rolling it on pressure points on my body before bedtime, and it truly does soothe and relax me. I love also putting it right under my nose so I can breathe in the relaxing scents. Helps me sleep better for sure!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this essential oil! It smells amazing and helps me to relax even after a long day!! I received this FREE in my splash vox box. I have constant headaches and this makes my head stop hurting within 30 mins or less! Thanks influenster and natures origin!
COURTNEY R.
spring, TX
Love love this product. The lavender is so soothing and the roller is practical and doesnt release too much or too little. I will definitely purchase these products in the future.

I received this product free for an honest, unbiased review.
Kayla L.
5 stars for being so natural. I love the ease of the roll on application. Smells amazing and I can tell that it helps me relax just a few minutes after using it. I got this for free, but I would definitely purchase on my own in the future.
ashlynne n.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE the smell of this essential oil. Lavender is perfect for before you're going to bed and creates such a relaxing atmosphere. The oil isn't too much and the smell isn't too overbearing as long as you use a small amount. I love this!
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try essential oils for a while so was excited to get this product! I absolutely loved the product! The scent was wonderful and long lasting! The packaging was also great and I would recommend this product for sure!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.