BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
This stuff smells so good, & its is so relaxing, I had to go take my license test & I rolled some of it on& was relaxed the whole time, I even passed it! Thank you! Would recommend. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
First of all, it smells fantastic! I love the smell of lavender because it's soothing and calming. I felt immediately relaxed as soon as I put it on! I love that it is a roll-on because it makes application simple. I received this product free in an Influenster box, but these opinions are my own!
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. But after I received this product, I'm in awe! I suffer from migraines & lavender is apparently the oil that helps. I rubbed a small bit on my temples and the back of my neck and it helped my headache TREMENDOUSLY!!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this essential oil! It smells amazing and helps me to relax even after a long day!! I received this FREE in my splash vox box. I have constant headaches and this makes my head stop hurting within 30 mins or less! Thanks influenster and natures origin!
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product, super relaxing to roll on. I'm such a fan of lavender oil so it was a great treat to get this. Felt like I was at a spa. It's super transportable which I loved, and the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I am fairly new to essential oils but from using this product I am pleasantly surprised. The scent is not my absolute favorite but I do feel that it has a calming affect. It has a comedian application and the price is quite reasonable as well
Judith S.
I got this product with the Splash Vox Box as a free sample. I have never used essential oil blends before, so this being my first one I have to say that I am very happy about it. I apply it in my pulse areas. The smell is incredibly good and it is very easy to apply.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the smell of this lavender is one of my favorite scents, and after seeing the other scents I'm glad I was given the lavender to test because I don't care for peppermint. I have never tried an essential oil before but I love the fact that this one is roll on!
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL
I love my Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On! I received it in my free voxbox courtesy of influenster. It smells wonderful and rolls on easily. It is said to help with anxiety so I will keep using it! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to dabble in essential oils!
Chelsea B.
I received this in my #Splashvoxbox and it was the first time I had ever used anything like this. I love the scent, and have to say it does as it says. I'm not sure if it's just the smell or the actual oil but it made me feel very peaceful.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.