BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Britteny D.
Britteny D.
Kissimmee , FL
It smells divine and is extremely soothing. After a long day with two little ones this roll-on mixed with a hot bath is EVERYTHING!!! Thank you @Influenster & @NaturesOrigin for my free Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
This stuff smells so wonderful and it's so easy to use! I put a little on my temples when I have a headache and stressed and it works wonderfully! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the refreshing smell of lavender!
Hailee E.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this essential oil! It smells amazing and helps me to relax even after a long day!! I received this FREE in my splash vox box. I have constant headaches and this makes my head stop hurting within 30 mins or less! Thanks influenster and natures origin!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Columbus, GA
First off, I'm not a fan of any scented oils so my review may be a bit biased. I was not impressed with this product whatsoever. The product felt too oily on my skin and I did not like the smell. I wouldn't recommend this to others who don't usually use oils.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I sampled this product from my Splash VoxBox!! I loved it! The lavender scent was perfect for a calming night at home. This is the first time I've tried this brand, but I've used essential oils before and love them! You should try them too!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
lovely smell! I also love that this is a roll on. The only thing is that it doesn't last very long. Maybe i did not put enough on, but I was not able to smell it after about 20 minutes. I only applied to my wrists, so maybe i'll try some new techniques haha. Lavender has never been my favorite, but i am a fan of this!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I love to keep this Lavender Roll-On oil in my purse for whenever I need to mix a little relaxation into my busy schedule. I have a large oil diffuser at home so I love this one for on the go. It is also a great price and compact!
Bella B.
Bella B.
Adah, PA
This is the first product I used out of this voxbox because I always hear such good things about using essential oils! I had a slight headache and it does actually feel better. It also smells really nice but isn't overbearing like other lavender scents
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
Hawkinsville, GA
The nature's origin lavender roll on was a great product it smells super fresh and also came with a recipe for a scrub to use. I believe this is a good value. The packaging was nice and so was the bottle. It was definitely easy to use. I am not usually an aromatherapy person but I believe this is a great product.
Anahit P.
Anahit P.
Van nuys, CA
I love lavender essential oils but having it on a roll is even better. I use this product for helping me calm down. I also put it under my nose before sleeping and it will calm down and help you fall asleep. I recommend this product.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.