BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
Lavender. Lavender. Lavender. My dream in life is to be surrounded by lavender and live in a house made of lavender. This product brings me one step closer. Amazing to put on before working out / yoga. Really gets the blood flowing and warms up the smell.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
This product smelled so good and is so calming! This has a great value and since it is a roll on it lasts very long and can be used sparingly when needed. It is overall a really awesome product and since I have really bad stress I have been loving this so much!
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender scent, but scent aside this product is pretty good. I use essential oils around my house everyday and this is basically one I take with me on the go. It really does relax me, but I wish it were a different scent.
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
Received this product for free in my splash box box. This essential oil is great for aroma therapy use, but I wouldn't purchase this oil ordinarily because it is not certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) like the dōTERRA oils I normally use.
Alyssa B.
Saint Louis, MO
Received a sample in my influenster box. Not a fan of lavender but it is soothing. Perfect size bottle to toss on your purse or wristlet. I tried using is before bed & it seemed to have a nice peaceful effect. Would def try the other scents!
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. But after I received this product, I'm in awe! I suffer from migraines & lavender is apparently the oil that helps. I rubbed a small bit on my temples and the back of my neck and it helped my headache TREMENDOUSLY!!
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
First of all, it smells fantastic! I love the smell of lavender because it's soothing and calming. I felt immediately relaxed as soon as I put it on! I love that it is a roll-on because it makes application simple. I received this product free in an Influenster box, but these opinions are my own!
Kristina S.
Wallkill, NY
Love love love this product! Was so excited when I #gotitfree form influenster to sample. I love my oils and this one is amazing especially after a long day with my screaming newborn - it helps calm me down with a little roll on the wrist :)
Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
This stuff smells so good, & its is so relaxing, I had to go take my license test & I rolled some of it on& was relaxed the whole time, I even passed it! Thank you! Would recommend. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product, super relaxing to roll on. I'm such a fan of lavender oil so it was a great treat to get this. Felt like I was at a spa. It's super transportable which I loved, and the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.