BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Libby J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This roll on is so amazing. It smells great and not too strong. The lavender is so soothing and I roll it on anytime I need to just relax and breathe. I love this roll on and I would totally recommend to a friend!
Jocelyn M.
Love this product! So easy to use and keep it right next to my bed! Smells amazing and is very calming! Feels like a product that will last awhile and something that would be easy to carry around! Deffinatly want to try other Sents!
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
Very pleasantly surprised by the size of this sample. The scent isn't overpowering and actually helps relax me and calm my thoughts before bed. It has become a before bed ritual since i received this VoxBox.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Although the lavender smell is kinda of overwhelming to me just because I'm not a big lavender fan, this was really soothing and calming to me. I would recommend this to anyone who is going through some stressful times
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY
I got this free for testing purposes and I really like it. I was a little disappointed that it didn't smell much like lavender but it doesn't smell bad. I do recommend it, and I would purchase something like this.
Dominique F.
I love the smell of lavender so of course I was excited to receive this free from influenster . However the smell of this oil is too strong to be relaxing. I do like that's it's not too oily but it could have. When a softer smell
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first foray into essential oils and a good experience! I love the spa like (and not overwhelmingly strong) scent and the easy application. I do wish the scent would stay with me a little longer than it does.
Cynthia K.
Alhambra, CA
The lavender essential oil blend roll-on smells so good & the roller is very easy to apply! I got in inside the splash voxbox! The smell & feeling relax last a while! Will definitely buy again and show to friends!
Catherine H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love essential oils and have used several brands. This one seem high quality and smells great. I LOVE the roll on! It makes it so convenient and easy to use. I put it on my feet before bed and it helps me sleep!
Tanya C.
Dallas, TX
I love the little bottle this product came in. It is easy to apply and it smelled amazing. It wasn't overpowering. I carry it in my purse and use it all the time. I would recommend this product because it it great!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On