BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this very frequently since i got it in my voxbox. I never used it before but I am loving it. I carry it with me every where. I like that is it long lasting. I work double shifts all the time and having this to use is very soothing sometimes.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
I am obsessed with this Lavender Roll-On now! I put it on my wrists every night before bed to help me sleep.  The scent smells light, but amazing, and very soothing! It reminds me of the Johnson's baby lavender products. Definitely would recommend!
Lauren M.
This roll on is small and convenient to keep in my purse and apply when needed! My job can sometimes be stressful, so having that calming lavender scent to be able to readily apply on my wrists is awesome. It smells great and is super calming!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I received this free for testing purposes and boy does it work wonders. I put it on my wrist at the end of the day right before bed and it helps me relax and wined down to get some sleep. I usually lay there and smell it cause I love lavender.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. But after I received this product, I'm in awe! I suffer from migraines & lavender is apparently the oil that helps. I rubbed a small bit on my temples and the back of my neck and it helped my headache TREMENDOUSLY!!
Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent. I've been rolling it on pressure points on my body before bedtime, and it truly does soothe and relax me. I love also putting it right under my nose so I can breathe in the relaxing scents. Helps me sleep better for sure!
COURTNEY R.
spring, TX
Love love this product. The lavender is so soothing and the roller is practical and doesnt release too much or too little. I will definitely purchase these products in the future.

I received this product free for an honest, unbiased review.
Maria J.
Avondale, AZ
My husband is always stressed at work. So when I got this I told him to try it and see how he liked it to calm him down on those stressful days! Well ladies it worked and he loves it! I also tried it at night before bed and it really worked!
Nicole G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Anytime I get anything lavender scented I am always worried it will have an over powering smell. That's not the case with this at all. The roller ball lets you put just the right amount where you need it and the scent is relaxing and subtle.
Kristina S.
Wallkill, NY
Love love love this product! Was so excited when I #gotitfree form influenster to sample. I love my oils and this one is amazing especially after a long day with my screaming newborn - it helps calm me down with a little roll on the wrist :)
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.