BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alysia S.
Panorama city , CA
I usually love roll on body scents but I'm not sure i like this smell very much.... I'm not a floral perfume person. But I will definitely keep this by my bed stand to apply to my wrists at night while reading a book and relaxing. The packaging is very cute, the bottle is a very pretty royal blue/violet in the light. It's a good size and the roller ball is set very nicely so you get a nice amount of product in one swipe. Overall I'm very happy to have received this to review and I will look more into Nature's Origin products
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
As a devoted doterra user for over two years, I've been very picky with essential oil brands and quality. I had never heard of Nature's Origin until I received the lavender roll on to test in my vox box. I love lavender because it's great for anxiety and it's 15 ml so it will definitely last a long time. Doterra's lavender roll on is diluted with fractionated coconut oil whereas this is diluted with sweet almond oil. The sweet almond oil makes the smell more subtle so it's not overpowering. I liked this product but I think I will stick with doterra.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I am so happy I received this is the mail as a free tester thanks to Influenster. I have seen several people selling aromatherapy products online, but I always wonder if it actually works, and if it is worth the price. When I tried this product, I simply rolled the easy vile over my temples, where I was having a headache and It definitely relieved the symptoms. I was able to sleep after suffering from sinus issues and allergies from the weather changing so constantly. I am glad I found this product!
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I am so in love with this roll on essential oil blend! Not only is it all natural and completely pure, but it is HUGE and will last you forever! Just a little behind the ears and on your wrists helps calm and soothe you, even in the most stressful of moments. Talk about a new life staple! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Meshelle N.
DEltona, FL
I have always wanted to try essential oils, and low and behold I got one in the Vox Box! Well I tried it today for the first time and I love it. I rolled a small amount on my neck and wrists and it's calming, soothing, and smells fantastic. You get a good amount in the bottle and you dont really use a lot when you put it on. I like my scents more subtle so you wouldn't smell it unless you were literally right up on me. But I have had it on since 6 o'clock this morning and I haven't had to touch it up. I'm in love. Id definitely buy it again
Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I've always wanted to use essential oils but never really got into it. I like this one ok. The lavender scent is soft enough for me that it doesn't cause a problem that other strong scents cause. The roll on is perfect because it is easy to access and I don't have to worry about getting it anywhere I don't want to. It is the perfect size to just throw in my bag. I haven't really had any situations where I need it but the times I have used it I feel pretty good. I received this for free for testing.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
I have only recently been introduced to essential oils, and I'm really starting to understand the benefits. What I love about this lavender roll on is that I am able to travel with it and bring it anywhere with me. Lavender is super helpful to calm you down in a stressful situation, and I am an anxious person so it comes in handy. The roll feature works great and dispenses just the right amount of oil. To use it, you simply just roll a little bit on your wrist and breath in the benefits.
Amanda C.
Temple Terr, FL
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster to test out.

I have to say I absolutely LOVE this product. It's so easy to use, which really drew me to it. I was having a hard time relaxing and falling asleep, so put some of this on my pulse points and I was instantly calm and was able to get my body into a state of relaxation so that I could fall asleep.

Only con I could see about it is if you don't like the smell of Lavender.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
This smells so great. I love how it's a roll on you can take it anywhere with you. It's long lasting it's like you have a spa to go. This is my first time using it I think it's great although I would like a strawberry scent I love strawberries. Overall I think this is cute and portable I would recommend it to everyone who loves lavender.
Bailey H.
Wallingford, CT
Many of my friends use essential oils and always rave about the benefits, but I have never gone out of my way to try them myself. Upon receiving Natures Origin lavender oil to try for free from Influenster, I immediately learned what they were raving about. One of the purposes of lavender oil is calming and the day I received the oil, I had a huge work project. I rolled the oil onto my wrists and temples and my thoughts cleared so I was able to sit down, de-stress, and focus on what I needed to write. I'm excited to use this oil throughout work and school.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.