BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Lydia N.
Lydia N.
Crystal River, FL
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product! It smells wonderful. I am a nursing student and working two part time jobs - I have a LOT of stress to say the least. I apply the oil to my wrists and smell it throughout the day. it definitely has a calming effect on me. I would recomend this product to any of my friends. My favorite part would probably be the fact that it is already in a roller bottle so I don't have to deal with the mess of mixing my own oils.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
LEE, ME
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a pure and relaxing experience. I can be so stressed out, get home, throw on my pjs and roll a little of this directly on my wrists, neck and behind my ears. It makes me a different person. I'm able to relax and focus or just go to sleep. I got this for free in my #splashvoxbox #contest but I will definitely be buying it again!
Amethyst T.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
As far as aromatherapy goes, this roll-on essential oil is perfection! The subtle (not overwhelming) scent of lavender left me feeling calm and relaxed in seconds. The box it comes in is tree-free and the product is not tested on animals. I love that it contains no parabens or gluten and it's non-GMO! I got this free in my #SplashVoxBox for testing purposes from Influenster and I cannot wait to stick it in my purse and break it out during anxiety-inducing situations. Love it!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I get headaches a lot, mainly because of stress. My coworker told me that lavender oil helps, because it opens your sinus cavity and helps you breathe better, relieving your migraine. I bought some lavender oil yesterday, and came home to this. Lol. I used this one mainly throughout the day (it was literally three times the size of the one I bought earlier that day) and I felt amazing by the end of the day! It smells so nice and doesn't leave behind a greasy residue!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Ansted, WV
I absolutely love! I've never personally used essential oils before, but I fell in love with this product with my first use! I'm on my feet a lot at work, so every night I use the roll on to massage and provide some relief to my aching muscles. It actually works! The scent provides aromatherapy to calm you right into sleep. I would love to keep buying and try the other oils available! Got a full tube in my splash voxbox! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
I received this product to test as part of the Splash VoxBox. I haven't tried out too many essential oils, but i really enjoy the Lavender smell of this one. The roller-ball is a nice feature to easily place the oil where you want without making a mess. I've been placing it behind my ears and on the back of my neck at night and I really enjoy it. I think I'm going to start bringing it to use before my yoga classes as well. I'd say the roller ball is easier to use then oils in a dropper.
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Saint Charles, MI
I love Nature's Origin lavender essential oil blend, I put it on my temples and wrists so far..and I love it. It's very calming and smells so good! I give it a 2 thumbs up! It definitely helpa to make me a true believer in the benefits of essential oils.
Disclosure: I've received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing and review. All opinions are my own.

#sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma #momlife #calming #love
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
First of all... I love anything and everything lavender scented.
To me, the scent is always so calming and relaxing, so I was ecstatic to receive this oil in the Lavender scent! The bottle was great and perfect for my on the go lifestyle. It was the perfect refresher for a hot summer day!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE this lavender essential oil roll-on! It smells amazing and it is perfect to roll on your temples, wrists, and nose throughout the day, as well as your pillows at night! I think the best part is that it comes in a perfectly-sized roll on tube, which can easily be thrown into a purse or backpack. I have tried many essential oil applications and I think this is the best idea for one that I've tried!
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Shannyn C.
Shannyn C.
W Brookfield, MA
I use several various essential oils daily and have for many years. When I received the Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin, I was really excited to try it. The scent is wonderful and not perfumey like some companies. The bottle is very generously sized and seals tightly to prevent any leaking. One of the best features of the packaging is the metal roller ball. The difference of the metal vs plastic is amazing and I'm really glad Nature's Origin didn't skimp on the quality of the product OR their packaging.

I will certainly continue to use this daily and expect to replace it when I'm out.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.