BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Dana R.
Columbus , OH
Received this product for free in my splash box box. This essential oil is great for aroma therapy use, but I wouldn't purchase this oil ordinarily because it is not certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) like the dōTERRA oils I normally use.
Liv B.
I love essential oils - especially lavender for sleep! This roll on smelled wonderful and was extremely convenient. I wish it was slightly more potent but for those who don't like a super strong scent it's perfect. I definitely want to try their different oils and would buy again!
Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
I've never tried a roll on aromatherapy oil so this was my first time trying one. The bottle is small so you toss it in your purse if you are on the go and use it for those tense moments to help you relax. (Sent to me complimentary from Influencer)
Ariana L.
This was cute. I got it in my VoxBox for review and it smells yummy. I put it behind my ears and on my neck so when I hug people it smells kinda nice. It doesn't really ~soothe me~ like aromatherapy or anything but I did really like that I got to try it!
Megan D.
New Lebanon, OH
Ok, this was great! I love the smell and it is so calming. It's way better than the other brands I've tried, this stuff is great. I got a nice strong soothing scent, it is very relaxing and calming. Perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Meaghan M.
This product smells great and is incredibly relaxing. The only reason it got less than five stars is because I got a rash after using it.
Overall, it was great as an oil in my vaporizer.
I would use it for that in the future, but not for any application to my skin.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
My only hesitation in given 5 stars is that I wish the scent were stronger. It's a fairly mild scent compared to other roll ons and although I greatly enjoy the scent, it's weak. The roller works great and I especially like it behind my ears.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
So I was skeptical about this product and didn't quite know what to expect. The product itself smelled great and was easy to use and apply. I don't know as if I would purchase it again but it is a good product depending on what you're using it for.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this very frequently since i got it in my voxbox. I never used it before but I am loving it. I carry it with me every where. I like that is it long lasting. I work double shifts all the time and having this to use is very soothing sometimes.
Lauren M.
This roll on is small and convenient to keep in my purse and apply when needed! My job can sometimes be stressful, so having that calming lavender scent to be able to readily apply on my wrists is awesome. It smells great and is super calming!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.