BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Soothing and pleasant to smell, great to keep in my bag to roll on when I'm stressed. It isn't as long lasting as I would like but is helpful in a pinch. Putting it on right before bed helps me feel more relaxed as I transition into sleep for sure
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This product smelled so good and is so calming! This has a great value and since it is a roll on it lasts very long and can be used sparingly when needed. It is overall a really awesome product and since I have really bad stress I have been loving this so much!
Megan D.
New lebanon, OH
Ok, this was great! I love the smell and it is so calming. It's way better than the other brands I've tried, this stuff is great. I got a nice strong soothing scent, it is very relaxing and calming. Perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
My only hesitation in given 5 stars is that I wish the scent were stronger. It's a fairly mild scent compared to other roll ons and although I greatly enjoy the scent, it's weak. The roller works great and I especially like it behind my ears.
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
Received this product for free in my splash box box. This essential oil is great for aroma therapy use, but I wouldn't purchase this oil ordinarily because it is not certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) like the dōTERRA oils I normally use.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
So I was skeptical about this product and didn't quite know what to expect. The product itself smelled great and was easy to use and apply. I don't know as if I would purchase it again but it is a good product depending on what you're using it for.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I received this free for testing purposes and boy does it work wonders. I put it on my wrist at the end of the day right before bed and it helps me relax and wined down to get some sleep. I usually lay there and smell it cause I love lavender.
Ariana L.
This was cute. I got it in my VoxBox for review and it smells yummy. I put it behind my ears and on my neck so when I hug people it smells kinda nice. It doesn't really ~soothe me~ like aromatherapy or anything but I did really like that I got to try it!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this very frequently since i got it in my voxbox. I never used it before but I am loving it. I carry it with me every where. I like that is it long lasting. I work double shifts all the time and having this to use is very soothing sometimes.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
I am obsessed with this Lavender Roll-On now! I put it on my wrists every night before bed to help me sleep.  The scent smells light, but amazing, and very soothing! It reminds me of the Johnson's baby lavender products. Definitely would recommend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.