BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
I've never tried a roll on aromatherapy oil so this was my first time trying one. The bottle is small so you toss it in your purse if you are on the go and use it for those tense moments to help you relax. (Sent to me complimentary from Influencer)
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
Why didn't I know about this sooner? I love essential oils and the lavender is especially calming I decided to keep it on my desk! The packing is sleek and pretty! I'm glad influenster turned me on to such a good product and I plan to invest in it soon
Ariana L.
This was cute. I got it in my VoxBox for review and it smells yummy. I put it behind my ears and on my neck so when I hug people it smells kinda nice. It doesn't really ~soothe me~ like aromatherapy or anything but I did really like that I got to try it!
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Soothing and pleasant to smell, great to keep in my bag to roll on when I'm stressed. It isn't as long lasting as I would like but is helpful in a pinch. Putting it on right before bed helps me feel more relaxed as I transition into sleep for sure
Megan D.
New Lebanon, OH
Ok, this was great! I love the smell and it is so calming. It's way better than the other brands I've tried, this stuff is great. I got a nice strong soothing scent, it is very relaxing and calming. Perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Meaghan M.
This product smells great and is incredibly relaxing. The only reason it got less than five stars is because I got a rash after using it.
Overall, it was great as an oil in my vaporizer.
I would use it for that in the future, but not for any application to my skin.
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
The box is where this product starts. It looks sleek and inviting and provides background information on the specific product you are receiving. The bottle is a large size for a roll on aromatherapy and will last awhile. I love the smell of lavender so that's just an added bonus.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this very frequently since i got it in my voxbox. I never used it before but I am loving it. I carry it with me every where. I like that is it long lasting. I work double shifts all the time and having this to use is very soothing sometimes.
Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
Lavender. Lavender. Lavender. My dream in life is to be surrounded by lavender and live in a house made of lavender. This product brings me one step closer. Amazing to put on before working out / yoga. Really gets the blood flowing and warms up the smell.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
My only hesitation in given 5 stars is that I wish the scent were stronger. It's a fairly mild scent compared to other roll ons and although I greatly enjoy the scent, it's weak. The roller works great and I especially like it behind my ears.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On