BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Riverside , CA
I am all about essential oils so when I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Splash Voxbox to review with my own opinion, I was excited. The lavender scent really is so calming and I love that it came in a roll on that I could take on the go and use whenever I needed a little relaxation for my mood.
Moira P.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, feels great, and yields a great experience. I love this product so much that I recommended it to other friends. I feel like this could make a great gift for your friends or family. I got this product free for testing!
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Marrero, LA
The smell isn't just Lavender it's got some other scent to it that makes it smell like heavy cologne. It's not necessarily a bad smell, though. I actually really enjoy using this for headaches and for relaxation and getting to sleep.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I sampled this product from my Splash VoxBox!! I loved it! The lavender scent was perfect for a calming night at home. This is the first time I've tried this brand, but I've used essential oils before and love them! You should try them too!
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
Hawkinsville, GA
The nature's origin lavender roll on was a great product it smells super fresh and also came with a recipe for a scrub to use. I believe this is a good value. The packaging was nice and so was the bottle. It was definitely easy to use. I am not usually an aromatherapy person but I believe this is a great product.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my Splash VoxBox and I am a huge fan. I love the smell and how it easily rolls on. The smell is also long lasting. I've never really purchased a product like this but I definitely will in the future.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Lakeville, IN
This had a very nice and light lavender smell. I roll in on my temples and wrists each night before I go to bed and I feel myself falling to sleep a bit more easily. I think this has a very calming sense about it. I would totally recommend this as a good starter oil to someone who is wanting to try out essential oils!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I love lavender! So happy I received this product free for reviewing purposes. I have recently gotten into essential oils and I love how peace and calming lavender is. It also smells great and makes me feel calm throughout the day
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
This stuff smells so wonderful and it's so easy to use! I put a little on my temples when I have a headache and stressed and it works wonderfully! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the refreshing smell of lavender!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Simple, easy to use, all around great product. I got this complementary but I've always appreciated essential oils. I rubbed this on my temples and behind my ears about an hour before bed last night and slept sound like a baby. The aroma isn't overpowering and it feels nice on your skin with the metal ball roller. GREAT product.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.