BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kellie L.
Moreno valley, CA
I actually love the smell of lavender and the roll on applicator was a major bonus.
I normally sprinkle a little lavender on my pillows to help me sleep but with this product I just rolled a little on my wrist and neck
Marinna M.
Natural lavender scented oil without being overpowering on the skin. Highly convenient packaging with roller-ball application. Perfect to bring along to work for stress release or at night by my bed for a natural sleeping aid
Sydney B.
Ocean City, MD
Totally rejuvenates my skin! I received this product in my splash vox box and love it. I would never think to buy this for myself but I think this may be part of my new routine. Would definitely buy this product again
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
I love essential oils so this was a really interesting one to try!! It has a strong scent that isn't watered down. The roll on eases all stress and it is very calming. I would definitely recommend. It was one of my favorite oils
Kate K.
This product smells amazing. My favorite was to use it is to dab a little on my temples when i feel a headache coming on and it soothes me immediately. It is a very calming product and I can see myself using it again in the future.
Olivia M.
I absolutely love this product! I've been wanting to try out an essential oil and it was nice to receive one in my box! I love it! It's a subtle smell but I like it. I want to try more now! Highly recommend this product.
Christina A.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I love it. The scent is so subtle but is also very powerful. It is super smooth to roll on and reminds me of all of the roll on's that were so popular back in the 90s. I would reccomend this. I got it in a free trial
Flora L.
Flushing, NY
I love lavender! Super relaxing and soothing! I even have a lavender plant at home. I normally don't like roller balls. But since I don't like the lavender scent to be like a perfume (overpowering), this is perfect! Relaxes you and makes you smell good (that is if you like to smell like lavender)!
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Personally I didn't like this product as much as I thought I would. The product really didn't work as well as my other essential oils. The roll on idea is cute and very useful but I wish the scent was a little stronger.
Domo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I Definitely Love That I Could Walk Around With This in My Bag. Being That Its An Oil Blend, It'll Definitely Be Long Lasting And Who Doesnt Want To Smell Like Lavender All Day ?. Definitely A Must Have For Everyone.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On