BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very relaxing essential oil and I love how it goes on with the roller ball - no mess and easy to take on a plane or in your bag traveling. I have had one too many leaks with my regular oil bottles. This packaging is great
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Smells absolutely amazingggg. Bae used this to give me a massage and LET ME TELL YOU: it was awesome. The pleasant lavender smell wasn't overwhelming or anything. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely try more scents!
Zarina J.
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
This roller smells soooo amazing and it relaxes me so much. I use it before bed and it helps me peacefully fall asleep, stress free! It's not too strong but the perfect amount of lavender. Tried it complimentary through Influenster!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Loveland , CO
The lavender roll on smells great and is very relaxing. I got this product free in my Influenster box. I would say my only negative is that the oil that the lavender is mixed with is pretty thick and greasy feeling. I've had essential oil rollers in the past that have been really light and I prefer those over this roller.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
This oil was amazing! The packaging was perfect easy roll on so it's not messy. It made me feel extremely calm at work. It smells like lavender but not overwhelming it's just the right amount. I would definitely purchase this again!
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes because of stress from school and work. I received this for free from Influenster, so I decided to try it since it helps to relieve stress and calm the body... sure enough, I fell asleep fairly quick! Totally recommend for any insomniacs like me.
Ally O.
Ally O.
Vista, CA
This product is amazing. This is my first time trying this oil and I love it. Smells amazing. I will definitely be buying this when I run out. I have used it every night before bed and have slept like a baby. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Riverside , CA
I am all about essential oils so when I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Splash Voxbox to review with my own opinion, I was excited. The lavender scent really is so calming and I love that it came in a roll on that I could take on the go and use whenever I needed a little relaxation for my mood.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Birmingham, AL
I am loving this product! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it is amazing! I roll it on my temples whenever I have a headache or need some stress relief, and it works like a charm! Small enough to carry in your purse, too!
Moira P.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, feels great, and yields a great experience. I love this product so much that I recommended it to other friends. I feel like this could make a great gift for your friends or family. I got this product free for testing!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.