BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Courtney G.
Holt, MI
I received a Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On from Influenster and it smells wonderful.  It comes diluted already so it's not as strong as I'd like it to be but I can still smell the lavender. The Roll-On makes it easy and mess-free to use!
Kennedy M.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely loved the lavender roll on because it is portable and it has such a perfect amount of lavender! It isn't too strong compared to other roll on products and you don't need a ton so you save so much product each time you use it! Love that it doesn't leave me feeling sticky either!
Dainelys M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! the smell is amazing, i always put it on before going to bed now.. i was never an essential oil person until now!! The smell is extremely long lasting. So glad i received the lavender one, I love lavender smells. Very relaxing !
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this lavender roll on. I use it before bed and roll it behind my ears and on the soles of my feet and I sleep like a baby. The scent is so sweet and last forever. I will definitely purchase these in the future and recommend them to others!
Sheavel S.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this product. Got this product as a gift. My boyfriend was able to massage me with this products. It was very relaxing and comfortable. I like how the product messes. Easy to apply. I would recommend this product and really by this product.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
My only hesitation in given 5 stars is that I wish the scent were stronger. It's a fairly mild scent compared to other roll ons and although I greatly enjoy the scent, it's weak. The roller works great and I especially like it behind my ears.
Ariana L.
This was cute. I got it in my VoxBox for review and it smells yummy. I put it behind my ears and on my neck so when I hug people it smells kinda nice. It doesn't really ~soothe me~ like aromatherapy or anything but I did really like that I got to try it!
Lauren S.
Tempe, AZ
Lavender. Lavender. Lavender. My dream in life is to be surrounded by lavender and live in a house made of lavender. This product brings me one step closer. Amazing to put on before working out / yoga. Really gets the blood flowing and warms up the smell.
Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
I've never tried a roll on aromatherapy oil so this was my first time trying one. The bottle is small so you toss it in your purse if you are on the go and use it for those tense moments to help you relax. (Sent to me complimentary from Influencer)
Liv B.
I love essential oils - especially lavender for sleep! This roll on smelled wonderful and was extremely convenient. I wish it was slightly more potent but for those who don't like a super strong scent it's perfect. I definitely want to try their different oils and would buy again!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.