BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kate B.
I think this product would work very well if you normally use essential oil roll-ons, but I don't use them very often. It does smell very good though. It takes a little bit to dry, which is a little annoying for me, but I don't know how that compares to normal roll-on essential oils.
Anastasia E.
Jacksonville , FL
It smells great, like sweet lavender. The roller ball is neat and doesn't spill and the consistency isn't too oily. It also doesn't break me out when I apply it on my forehead. Definitely a nice little roller ball for essential oil enthusiasts.
Kennedy M.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely loved the lavender roll on because it is portable and it has such a perfect amount of lavender! It isn't too strong compared to other roll on products and you don't need a ton so you save so much product each time you use it! Love that it doesn't leave me feeling sticky either!
Dainelys M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! the smell is amazing, i always put it on before going to bed now.. i was never an essential oil person until now!! The smell is extremely long lasting. So glad i received the lavender one, I love lavender smells. Very relaxing !
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
I haven't had much experience with using aromatherapy roll-ons, but this was pleasant! The scent of the lavender was beautiful and not too strong. It felt like a nice oil consistency and the roller didn't have a hard time putting on the product.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
I love oils but sometimes don't know what to do with them. I love this because you simply roll it on and get all the goodness right away! It smells like lavender but isn't too strong. All my family and friends liked the smell and the idea of it. I would recommend
Katie P.
Powderly, TX
This roll on was amazing! As someone who has only ever used Essential Oils I was a bit Leary of this one. However it blew me out of the water. It smells amazing. Make me feel amazing. I love it! I got this free in a vox box for testing purposes
Zakiah M.
Orono, ME
This product smells absolutely amazing! I am a lover of aromatherapy and some lavender oils smell so harsh, but this one smells extremely smooth and soothing. I love the roller ball for easy application, and would definitely buy this brand again
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
Essential oils are great for aromatherapy, headaches, a better sleep at night etc! Lavender is one of my favorites and this roll on application makes it SO easy! I put a little on my wrist and rub it on, the scent keeps me calm and comforted throughout the day!
Sofie H.
Norfolk, VA
I received this product complimentary in the #SplashVoxBox. It definitely smells like lavender, but I personally find the aroma to be a bit too strong. Also, didn't really make me feel more "relaxed" but if you like lavender you might like this.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.