BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily W.
Emily W.
I really loved the smell of the natures origin aromatherapy! It was just so relaxing and soothing when I rolled it on my wrists! My boyfriend also really loved it because he loves the smell of lavender! I would highly recommend to others!
Darrian H.
Darrian H.
Huntsville, AL
It smells so good. I've never tried anything like this before. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents. This is my first time trying this out and I like it so far. It's an massage oil so ill definitely be getting this again
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Absolutely love this. I recently took an interest in essential oils, so it's great that I received this in the splash vox box. This really helps me to relax before bed or when I'm stressed. Application is easy and it smells super pure.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR
I absolutely love the fragrance. It's so calming. I would highly recommend to any friends who want to destress after a long day at work or with kids. It goes on so easily. I love the roll on feature that you don't get if you just buy oils.
Zehra G.
Zehra G.
This product has a great smell. I love that it has a roller ball which makes it easier for the product to be applied onto the area (face). It's just the perfect amount with the rollerball! It makes my skin look very hydrated when I apply makeup on top and does not make my skin oily.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Pleasant Hls, PA
I love this product! I use it when I'm feeling stressed to calm myself down. It's much easier to apply than using the traditional bottles of essential oils. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes from influenster!
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes because of stress from school and work. I received this for free from Influenster, so I decided to try it since it helps to relieve stress and calm the body... sure enough, I fell asleep fairly quick! Totally recommend for any insomniacs like me.
Moira P.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, feels great, and yields a great experience. I love this product so much that I recommended it to other friends. I feel like this could make a great gift for your friends or family. I got this product free for testing!
Tiana D.
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
The smell alone for this product is amazing. The roll on feature makes it super easy to apply and it's small so it fits anywhere. It does last a decent amount of time but it definitely could last longer. Overall I love this product.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Sarasota, FL
I had no idea certain people got sent diff oils but I am so happy for the lavender I love this. It's super handy and rolls easy and not too much comes out. The smell is not over powering but still apparent. I would buy this for sure after it runs out
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.