BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I am not a huge essential oil person so using this was a little bit out of my comfort zone. The packaging itself was nice, but I thought that the smell was a little to strong for my liking. I would recommend it to others if they're into the oils.
Dainelys M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! the smell is amazing, i always put it on before going to bed now.. i was never an essential oil person until now!! The smell is extremely long lasting. So glad i received the lavender one, I love lavender smells. Very relaxing !
Sheavel S.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this product. Got this product as a gift. My boyfriend was able to massage me with this products. It was very relaxing and comfortable. I like how the product messes. Easy to apply. I would recommend this product and really by this product.
Katie P.
Powderly, TX
This roll on was amazing! As someone who has only ever used Essential Oils I was a bit Leary of this one. However it blew me out of the water. It smells amazing. Make me feel amazing. I love it! I got this free in a vox box for testing purposes
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this lavender roll on. I use it before bed and roll it behind my ears and on the soles of my feet and I sleep like a baby. The scent is so sweet and last forever. I will definitely purchase these in the future and recommend them to others!
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
I received this product complimentary in the #SplashVoxBox. It definitely smells like lavender, but I personally find the aroma to be a bit too strong. Also, didn't really make me feel more "relaxed" but if you like lavender you might like this.
Jennifer J.
Tooele, UT
I'm not one that loves the smell of lavender but this is fantastic. Stays subtle yet, is long lasting. I would definitely be interested in the other scents. The bottle is easily portable and sits conveniently on my night stand for quick relaxing.
Anastasia E.
Jacksonville , FL
It smells great, like sweet lavender. The roller ball is neat and doesn't spill and the consistency isn't too oily. It also doesn't break me out when I apply it on my forehead. Definitely a nice little roller ball for essential oil enthusiasts.
Anna D.
The smell of this is to die for! The aroma and consequent sensation is one of my favorites and I definitely recommend! The scent isn't necessarily long lasting but it's calming and feels fresh and clean. I received this item free for testing purposes - all opinions are my own.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I really love the smell of this. I think it has a nice calming scent. I have noticed when I put it on my wrists, behind my ears. And on my temples like it says I'm the bottle little head aches I get so fade away. It also helps me sleep at night
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.