BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah M.
Gilbertville, MA
Love it so relaxing smells so good!! I am a first time user. The scent is subtle but nice. It rolls on smooth. I don't know that I would buy it on my own as the price isn't great and it really isn't something I would buy typically but I do enjoy it.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I received this free in a VoxBox in exchange for my honest review. This is the first time I've used essential oils and I love it. The roll on applicator makes it easy to use anywhere. The oils apply lightly and clean. I would recommend this product.
Kayla H.
When I first received this I was very skeptical and did not really think that it could work but not time I applied a few dabs to the back of my ears and my wrists in about 30 minutes I started to become more drowsy not to mention that it smells absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend this product
Danni H.
I love this essential oil! It smells great but not too overwhelming, and comes in a very convenient little tube with a roll-on applicator. It fits perfectly in my purse without taking up much room, and I use it all the time. Highly recommend!
Brianna W.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This was exactly what I needed. The scent is super clean and relaxing. I've found myself rolling it on at work and it helps with my anxiety. The price point for the amount of product you get is everything. I would recommend!!
Brook W.
Norton, OH
I have bought aromatherapy lotions and body washes and etc. before but never tried oils... although the lavender is my favorite scent I feel like the smell doesn't last long... I'm not sure if I would buy this again. It really didn't do much for me.
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
I'm so happy I received the lavender scent! It's very fragrant and calming. Goes on easy. I feel like the scent doesn't last too long after I put it on but when it is on it I start feeling a little more relaxed. I find myself using it often at work.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOOOOOVE this and will continue to buy it after receiving it in my splash voxbox. I have anxiety and putting this on my temples, wrists, and feet at night helps me fall asleep quickly. I wish it were a bit more long lasting but overall I'm impressed!
Taylor K.
I love this product! I love how easy it is to use and carry around with me anywhere. The packaging and bottle is well made and holds up in my purse and pocket. I received this product free for testing from influenster but would buy it in the future!
Kiava G.
I absolutely love this! The scent is so calming every time I apply it! I rub it on my wrists and then pat them on my neck. I also take the plastic cap off and put a few drops of it into a bath! I love this and will definitely try their other lines!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.