BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Buford , GA
I love essential oils and this blend is amazing. The scent is great and the roller ball component is easy to use. I love using this when I have a bug bite. It makes the itch go away immediately! I received this product for free to review.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
I was surprised to open Munoz and find a full size roll-on! How exciting. Lavender is a favorite scent of mine and now it's easily accessible and I can take it on the go with me. The roll-on smells great and lasts a decent amount of time.
Kaylen H.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
Lavender is my absolute fav essential oil because it covers smells as well as relaxes. The bottle is sleek and compact. It's a grade A product and it's relatively cheap for how much you get! Although the bottle is a little heavy I'm happy
Kate O.
Kate O.
This stuff smells amazing!! I have bought other brands of essentials oils before but this kind definitely relaxes you and helps you sleep! It comes in a great roll on bottle and I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster!
Gaby B.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I don't know why I really wasn't a fan of this. I'm not huge on lavender so I wasn't crazy about the scent but if you guys like the smell then you're all set! It's is easy to apply from the roll on so it's easy to bring everywhere you go!
Maria N.
Maria N.
I love how good this roll on smells! It really does have a relaxing smell about it, which lavender is famous for. It is in a perfect sized bottle for home or travel. Very affordable and I have already been telling people all about it!
Zehra G.
Zehra G.
This product has a great smell. I love that it has a roller ball which makes it easier for the product to be applied onto the area (face). It's just the perfect amount with the rollerball! It makes my skin look very hydrated when I apply makeup on top and does not make my skin oily.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I really enjoyed this roll on because it made my skin feel soft and I was so excited to use it in the bathtub it was something different then I usually use and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be buying this product from now on!
Rocelle R.
Rocelle R.
I recieved this is in my Influenster's Splash Vox Box, the lavender roll on and it's amazing. It's so calming and smells so great. I love to put it on right before bed just cause I feel like I sleep more peacefully with it on! I want to buy more
Geralyn S.
Geralyn S.
I liked this product but I was expecting more I guess, just not sure exactly what I was expecting. This is one of the few times I've ever experienced aromatherapy and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. The packaging said it's supposed to relax and reassure you. I've worn it a couple of times and maybe it just doesn't work for me. I'm also not too crazy about the smell.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.