BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brook W.
Norton, OH
I have bought aromatherapy lotions and body washes and etc. before but never tried oils... although the lavender is my favorite scent I feel like the smell doesn't last long... I'm not sure if I would buy this again. It really didn't do much for me.
Brianna W.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This was exactly what I needed. The scent is super clean and relaxing. I've found myself rolling it on at work and it helps with my anxiety. The price point for the amount of product you get is everything. I would recommend!!
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
I was really hoping for either of the other two products to try because I DESPISE lavender. But this oil has made me a believer. The smell is very faint and does not attack you like most lavender does. It was nice and calming and I am pleasantly surprised.
Kelly A.
Liberty Twp, OH
I am a big fan or essential oils and I loved the way this was packaged. The rollerball made it very easy to use without being messy. The scent was long lasting and so relaxing. I am looking forward to continuing to find new ways to use this product.
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Love this product! I use essential oils to help me wind down before bed. This lavender scent smells great and I LOVE the roller ball for easy application. Definitely would buy other scents from this brand! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Savannah B.
Round Rock, TX
Okay, admittedly, I'm not a super big essential oils person. This was my first interaction with the stuff but I have loved it for relaxing right before bed! Easy to use in the roll on container and great smell.

I received this product free for testing.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I have to say, this oil is amazing! I have not used it in a diffuser but I use it as a roll on perfume or even just for a relaxing scent when I get out of the shower everyday and I even put it on for a relaxing night of rest. It's amazing and smells wonderful!
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
This lavender oil roll on is great! It smells amazing, it's calming, its moisturizing, and the container is so cute and convenient. Lavender is probably my favorite flower smell, besides roses, so I got lucky when influenster sent me this. I use it all the time
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
I'm so happy I received the lavender scent! It's very fragrant and calming. Goes on easy. I feel like the scent doesn't last too long after I put it on but when it is on it I start feeling a little more relaxed. I find myself using it often at work.
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
Love the lavender smell. The small bottle makes it a perfect size to travel with and use on the go. The roll on application works very well and it's easy to apply.

I got this item courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.