BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kiava G.
I absolutely love this! The scent is so calming every time I apply it! I rub it on my wrists and then pat them on my neck. I also take the plastic cap off and put a few drops of it into a bath! I love this and will definitely try their other lines!
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
While I hate the smell of lavender very very much, the smell wasn't abundantly strong with this product. I actually liked it quite a bit and it did help me relax here and there. You get a lot of product in the little bottle and it's quite wonderful.
Brianna W.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This was exactly what I needed. The scent is super clean and relaxing. I've found myself rolling it on at work and it helps with my anxiety. The price point for the amount of product you get is everything. I would recommend!!
Kayla H.
When I first received this I was very skeptical and did not really think that it could work but not time I applied a few dabs to the back of my ears and my wrists in about 30 minutes I started to become more drowsy not to mention that it smells absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend this product
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
This lavender oil roll on is great! It smells amazing, it's calming, its moisturizing, and the container is so cute and convenient. Lavender is probably my favorite flower smell, besides roses, so I got lucky when influenster sent me this. I use it all the time
Sarah M.
Gilbertville, MA
Love it so relaxing smells so good!! I am a first time user. The scent is subtle but nice. It rolls on smooth. I don't know that I would buy it on my own as the price isn't great and it really isn't something I would buy typically but I do enjoy it.
Blessing A.
This product smells so amazing. I love using essential oils in my diffuser and this one works so well for me. It's long lasting, lightweight, and is a decent amount for the price. I received a complementary bottle in my splash vox box and I love it!
Brook W.
Norton, OH
I have bought aromatherapy lotions and body washes and etc. before but never tried oils... although the lavender is my favorite scent I feel like the smell doesn't last long... I'm not sure if I would buy this again. It really didn't do much for me.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
I was really hoping for either of the other two products to try because I DESPISE lavender. But this oil has made me a believer. The smell is very faint and does not attack you like most lavender does. It was nice and calming and I am pleasantly surprised.
Kelly A.
Liberty Twp, OH
I am a big fan or essential oils and I loved the way this was packaged. The rollerball made it very easy to use without being messy. The scent was long lasting and so relaxing. I am looking forward to continuing to find new ways to use this product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.