BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product! I carry it in my purse every day. It's wonderfully easy to use, smells fabulous, and always calms me down. I love the rollerball design and the packaging is lovely as well! Would definitely recommend it.

*I received a complimentary item in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own.*
Daley J.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try essential oils for a while so was excited to get this product! I absolutely loved the product! The scent was wonderful and long lasting! The packaging was also great and I would recommend this product for sure!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the smell of this lavender is one of my favorite scents, and after seeing the other scents I'm glad I was given the lavender to test because I don't care for peppermint. I have never tried an essential oil before but I love the fact that this one is roll on!
Christen S.
Christen S.
Oh my goodness I didn't know these sort of things worked but the first day I got this I rolled it on my toes and bottoms of my feet and I was out light a light within 20 mins. This was amazing I use it every night now!! Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. But after I received this product, I'm in awe! I suffer from migraines & lavender is apparently the oil that helps. I rubbed a small bit on my temples and the back of my neck and it helped my headache TREMENDOUSLY!!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Riverview, FL
I really enjoyed using this product, it definitely helps if you have trouble sleeping. Sometimes I roll it on throughout the day to help relax. The roll on is so convenient because I don't have to worry about spilling the product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I love the smell of lavender, but I've never really been into essential oils. The fragrance does not last particularly long, and I wasn't swayed by the promises of relaxation. It's a fine product, but I don't believe I'd spend my own money on it.
Anna D.
Anna D.
The smell of this is to die for! The aroma and consequent sensation is one of my favorites and I definitely recommend! The scent isn't necessarily long lasting but it's calming and feels fresh and clean. I received this item free for testing purposes - all opinions are my own.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Orlando, FL
Smells so good, the roll on is so convenient and easy to use, I keep it in my purse and I use it when I get stressed or when I forget to put on perfume that day. The bottle has so much in it! I got this in my splash vox box and I love it
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
I have never used and essential oils, so this was my first experience! It was amazing can totally see why people are obsessed. It's easy to use, and the scent is so calming! I would recommend this, and already have! I did receive this free for review
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.