BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I only use this at night time, I have trouble falling asleep and this somewhat helps I rub it on the back of my ear and both my wrists i'm happy that is since me at lavender because it's very calming and it's smells great.
Lekaela M.
This product definitely helps you with any pains I had in my body. Has a great smell, it's not sticky, and it helps relieve any pain that you may have in your wrist, temple, or necklace. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Catie Lee B.
Gulfport, MS
The applicator is a roll-on that is easy to use. The smell isn't very potent unless you specifically smell where you rolled it on. I don't love the smell, but I am not the biggest lavender fan. It does have relaxing qualities though. It is pretty greasy feeling when you first put it on but dries eventually.
Heather H.
Hutchinson, KS
I love how this oil is already mixed and ready to roll on. I received in my splash box box compliments of influenster. I am 9 months pregnant and this oil is nice during the day or right before bed to help with relaxation.
Lauren J.
This roll on oil smells great, and is a nice addition to my nightly routine. It relaxed me and helped me get ready for a great night's sleep. I can't wait to try another scent from this brand! Definitely a good product!
Sarah A.
Atlanta, GA
This had the smoothest feel and smelt so good. Perfect to apply before bead or anytime you need to relax. The almond oil base felt nourishing to the skin. I love essential oils and this lives on my nightstand now.
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
I loved the packaging as well as the applicator. I was given this in my Splash box. I didn't care for the scent. I'm not a lavender girl, but it did make my dog very calm. I would buy whenever I go on trips to keep my pup calm.
Ronisha M.
Hephzibah, GA
Well it smells like 100% lavender which is a good thing if that's what you're going for. Unfortunately I don't really like the smell of lavender alone. Maybe I'll add it to some vanilla oil and see what I can come up with
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
I really liked this. I'm not a huge fan of roll-ons, but being able to carry it in my bag and dab it between my eyes for a zen moment was nice. The smell wasn't as strong as I'd like and it didn't last, but the initial application was great.
Jessica K.
Greenville, NC
Really enjoyed this. It was easy to roll on and the scent lasted a while. My only complaint is that lavender isn't my favorite scent but that's a personal preference. Really wanting to try the peppermint and other scents
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On