BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm not the biggest Lavender lover, however this has helped me tremendously to relax before bedtime! The smell isn't overwhelming but is long-lasting which helps make it worth my while. I've never tried anything like this before and I am sold on oils.
Shakara G.
Austin, TX
I really like the roll-on essential oil. It's a very easy way to enjoy aromatherapy at anytime of the day. You put in your purse or your backpack or if you're going to class. I really like the compact size of it and the roller ball is very convenient.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
Very relaxing! Will definitely be going back to try out a few more for myself! It's nice to find companies that make good products that actually do what they claim. This company has my full support and I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I am absolutely loving this complimentary sample of roll-on essential oil! I apply it before bed to help me calm and de-stress for a good nights sleep. The scent isn't too over powerful which is great. It also helps me relieve my "monthly" nauseous spells!
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Pretty good quality for the price but nothing compared to certified pure theraputic grade oils. The roll on is nice though behind the ears and such. It smells like great lavender but didnt give me the usual relaxation effects i feel from other brands.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Absolutely love! It smells amazing and is very calming. I like that it's an oil but it didn't leave my skin feeling gross. It lasted a while too. I put some on my daughter before bed because she doesn't sleep well and she actually slept longer through the night than normal!!
Danielle L.
Vista , CA
I am in LOVE with this roll on lavender essential oil!! I had a really bad headache the other night, rolled this on my wrists and laid down, I fell asleep and it eased my headache. It's super convenient, I can take it anywhere I go, and use on the go!
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOOOOOVE this and will continue to buy it after receiving it in my splash voxbox. I have anxiety and putting this on my temples, wrists, and feet at night helps me fall asleep quickly. I wish it were a bit more long lasting but overall I'm impressed!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
Love the lavender smell. The small bottle makes it a perfect size to travel with and use on the go. The roll on application works very well and it's easy to apply.

I got this item courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Danni H.
I love this essential oil! It smells great but not too overwhelming, and comes in a very convenient little tube with a roll-on applicator. It fits perfectly in my purse without taking up much room, and I use it all the time. Highly recommend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.