BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Maria J.
Maria J.
Avondale, AZ
My husband is always stressed at work. So when I got this I told him to try it and see how he liked it to calm him down on those stressful days! Well ladies it worked and he loves it! I also tried it at night before bed and it really worked!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Corryton, TN
Love the roller! Perfect for bed time, quick roll and into the drawer it goes! Great price! Still lingering when I wake up the next morning. I received this product for Free from my Splash Vox Box! I would buy it again and plan to for gifts!
Cecily D.
Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent. I've been rolling it on pressure points on my body before bedtime, and it truly does soothe and relax me. I love also putting it right under my nose so I can breathe in the relaxing scents. Helps me sleep better for sure!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
5 stars for being so natural. I love the ease of the roll on application. Smells amazing and I can tell that it helps me relax just a few minutes after using it. I got this for free, but I would definitely purchase on my own in the future.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
This product smells great and is incredibly relaxing. The only reason it got less than five stars is because I got a rash after using it.
Overall, it was great as an oil in my vaporizer.
I would use it for that in the future, but not for any application to my skin.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I received this in my #Splashvoxbox and it was the first time I had ever used anything like this. I love the scent, and have to say it does as it says. I'm not sure if it's just the smell or the actual oil but it made me feel very peaceful.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Saint Louis , MO
Received a sample in my influenster box. Not a fan of lavender but it is soothing. Perfect size bottle to toss on your purse or wristlet. I tried using is before bed & it seemed to have a nice peaceful effect. Would def try the other scents!
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product, super relaxing to roll on. I'm such a fan of lavender oil so it was a great treat to get this. Felt like I was at a spa. It's super transportable which I loved, and the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. But after I received this product, I'm in awe! I suffer from migraines & lavender is apparently the oil that helps. I rubbed a small bit on my temples and the back of my neck and it helped my headache TREMENDOUSLY!!
ashlynne n.
ashlynne n.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE the smell of this essential oil. Lavender is perfect for before you're going to bed and creates such a relaxing atmosphere. The oil isn't too much and the smell isn't too overbearing as long as you use a small amount. I love this!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.