BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Beth C.
San Antonio, TX
I love it! I just received this two days ago, and I'm already addicted. After a long day, I shower and get so comfy in bed and I use this awesome product and it just makes me feel so much better. Calm, pure, relieved, and less stressed! Definitely worth a buy!
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Love love loved this product! It has such a great relaxing all natural scent and with it being in a roll on bottle it's super handy and you can put it in your purse. I really love the fact it was natural and not oily like some it did not leave a residue.
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells wonderful! I have never used a roll-on essential oil product. I applied this before going to bed and the lavender really seemed to help me relax and calmed me. I would be interested in trying the other scents. This is a great product!
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
Very relaxing! Will definitely be going back to try out a few more for myself! It's nice to find companies that make good products that actually do what they claim. This company has my full support and I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
I've been looking for a product like this and has been having trouble so I'm super excited about my natures origin aromatherapy in lavender. It's great to help with anxiety, just to relax and even as a perfume! I love the scent and it's super versatile!
Alisha Devòn B.
Danvers, MA
Lavender is my favorite fragrance. I used a little bit of this before I went to bed a few times and I would say that it was very relaxing. I like how easy it was to roll on. I know some times other products are a little messy. I would definitely buy.
Stefanie L.
Omg I love this. I love the scent of lavender and this helps me calm down when I'm ready to go to sleep. I got it free in my splash box and I'm looking into the brand to see what other products they carry. I love that I can stick it in my purse too!!
Emily F.
Southern Pnes, NC
Perfect amount dispensed with roll so you smell the oils and feel relaxed, but aren't choking on it. It smells awesome, I love it. I haven't used anything like this roll on before and I'd definitely get it again to keep me grounded throughout the day
Caroline H.
Dallas, TX
This fragrance not only is beautiful but also lasts for so long. I can put this on in the morning before work and still smell lovely by 8 pm. I love putting it on after I shower and having it stay on well into the next day. Would definitely recommend.
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Pretty good quality for the price but nothing compared to certified pure theraputic grade oils. The roll on is nice though behind the ears and such. It smells like great lavender but didnt give me the usual relaxation effects i feel from other brands.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.