BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This roll on lavender oil was SUCH a treat to receive free in my Influenster summer splash vox box, lavender is my favorite soothing scent, and this roll on oil is long lasting and the scent is very strong, a perfect thing to keep in your purse for sure
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells wonderful! I have never used a roll-on essential oil product. I applied this before going to bed and the lavender really seemed to help me relax and calmed me. I would be interested in trying the other scents. This is a great product!
Nastasia A.
I've always wanted to try essential oils but never got around to it so I was so excited to receive this in my splash voxbox. I love that it's a roll-on application and that I can take it anywhere. I also love the lavender scent and find it really calming!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm not the biggest Lavender lover, however this has helped me tremendously to relax before bedtime! The smell isn't overwhelming but is long-lasting which helps make it worth my while. I've never tried anything like this before and I am sold on oils.
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
I've been looking for a product like this and has been having trouble so I'm super excited about my natures origin aromatherapy in lavender. It's great to help with anxiety, just to relax and even as a perfume! I love the scent and it's super versatile!
Caroline H.
Dallas, TX
This fragrance not only is beautiful but also lasts for so long. I can put this on in the morning before work and still smell lovely by 8 pm. I love putting it on after I shower and having it stay on well into the next day. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah W.
Huntington, TX
Yall. I am so obsessed with this brand. Recently I have been getting into oils and this one has been my go to. I roll it on at night when I want to relax and the scent is strong but not too overwhelming! It's perfect and I can't want to purchase all of them!
Stefanie L.
Omg I love this. I love the scent of lavender and this helps me calm down when I'm ready to go to sleep. I got it free in my splash box and I'm looking into the brand to see what other products they carry. I love that I can stick it in my purse too!!
Alisha Devòn B.
Danvers, MA
Lavender is my favorite fragrance. I used a little bit of this before I went to bed a few times and I would say that it was very relaxing. I like how easy it was to roll on. I know some times other products are a little messy. I would definitely buy.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
Very relaxing! Will definitely be going back to try out a few more for myself! It's nice to find companies that make good products that actually do what they claim. This company has my full support and I can't wait to try more products from this line!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.