BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this product from Influenster and could not be happier! It smelled better than any essential oil I have ever used and the lavender scent made me both happy and relaxed. It is priced just right as it is affordable and worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend!
COURTNEY R.
COURTNEY R.
spring, TX
Love love this product. The lavender is so soothing and the roller is practical and doesnt release too much or too little. I will definitely purchase these products in the future.

I received this product free for an honest, unbiased review.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Saint Louis , MO
Received a sample in my influenster box. Not a fan of lavender but it is soothing. Perfect size bottle to toss on your purse or wristlet. I tried using is before bed & it seemed to have a nice peaceful effect. Would def try the other scents!
Cecily D.
Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent. I've been rolling it on pressure points on my body before bedtime, and it truly does soothe and relax me. I love also putting it right under my nose so I can breathe in the relaxing scents. Helps me sleep better for sure!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Love this essential oil! It came just in time for prepping my grad party. The scent is relaxing, but not overpowering. I found myself standing in the middle of the grocery store rolling it on my temples. Great way to relax after a long day!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
This stuff smells so good, & its is so relaxing, I had to go take my license test & I rolled some of it on& was relaxed the whole time, I even passed it! Thank you! Would recommend. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes
Amy H.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Soothing and pleasant to smell, great to keep in my bag to roll on when I'm stressed. It isn't as long lasting as I would like but is helpful in a pinch. Putting it on right before bed helps me feel more relaxed as I transition into sleep for sure
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
Essential oils are great for aromatherapy, headaches, a better sleep at night etc! Lavender is one of my favorites and this roll on application makes it SO easy! I put a little on my wrist and rub it on, the scent keeps me calm and comforted throughout the day!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Wallkill, NY
Love love love this product! Was so excited when I #gotitfree form influenster to sample. I love my oils and this one is amazing especially after a long day with my screaming newborn - it helps calm me down with a little roll on the wrist :)
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I am fairly new to essential oils but from using this product I am pleasantly surprised. The scent is not my absolute favorite but I do feel that it has a calming affect. It has a comedian application and the price is quite reasonable as well
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.