BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Vicnnel G.
MIAMI, FL
Do olor y todo lo que es el, me encato de verdad me encataria recibir sus demas presentaciones soy amante de los olores, de los masajes de todo el y cuando vi que iba a recibir una muestra wuoooooooooo fue de verdad una gran alegria para mi, espectacular
Emily B.
White Riv Jct, VT
Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On is such a beautiful scent. It's convenient to have in your bag or even your back pocket because it's small enough. The scent is very strong for the first 20 seconds and then simmers down to a pleasant whiff of it.
Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This roll on lavender oil was SUCH a treat to receive free in my Influenster summer splash vox box, lavender is my favorite soothing scent, and this roll on oil is long lasting and the scent is very strong, a perfect thing to keep in your purse for sure
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
i definitely like the smell of this product. its very relaxing. it is a roll on which is nice because its not too messy upon application. i like how its all natural, non-gmo, and not tested on animals. if you like aroma therapy this is for you for sure
Monali P.
The packaging was beautiful and the scent is very relaxing. Highly recommended for those people who love candles and aromatics and also great for constant infusion of scent.

I received this product for free in a voxbox for testing purposes.
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love essential oils and Lavender is one of my favorites. I was super impressed with how big the bottle was compared to the tiny bottles essential oils are typically sold in. It's going to last so long!! The packaging is also really pretty and sleek. The metal roll-on applicator feels really cooling and soothing going on. All around awesome product!
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Such a nice smelling oil , I put in on every night before I go to bed and it just makes me smell so good . A small size bottle however a little goes a long way with this product . I would def recommended this for messages and other therapeutic remedies .
Ali C.
It smelled really great, like an actual lavender plant! It was my first time using roll-on oils.. It was very relaxing. I received it free from Influenster! It's probably worth the money! LOVE! I plan on buying it the next time I see it in stores.
J.B. W.
I received the lavender oil from Influenster for review purporses.

I enjoyed my lavender roll on, and I use it in my hands and feet every night to help aid with sleep. I haven't noticed that's it's been extremely effective but it does have a nice smell.
Hannah A.
Kernersville, NC
I applied this each night before going to bed to help me relax. I've tried other essential oils before and Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On had a more pleasant scent than others. The packaging is very pretty. I received this product to review.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.