BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
This roll on is small and convenient to keep in my purse and apply when needed! My job can sometimes be stressful, so having that calming lavender scent to be able to readily apply on my wrists is awesome. It smells great and is super calming!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I absolutely love this roll on aromatherapy, it has such a great smell and so soothing when I have a headache I just put some on my
Temples or when I can't sleep I just put some on me and it helps me. I got this complimentary from Influenster
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lura, VA
Super excited that I received the Nature's Orgin Lavendar Roll-On! I am a big fan of essential oils and use lavender every night in my diffuser. Last night I put a little on my temple and behind my ears. Slept like a baby and it smells great!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
I Was So Excited To Receive This Essential Oil Blend In My Vox Box. I Love The Calming And Relaxing Benefits Of Lavender. Traditionally People Apply It To Themselves So This Product Is In A Roller Ball Form. Personally I Love To Roll It On My Sheets, Pillows, And Mattress For The Best Sleep Ever. It's The Perfect Way To Unwind And Relax Your Mind For A Peaceful Sleep. I Definitely Will Be Purchasing The Full Line Of Aromas.
Judy M.
Judy M.
CHICAGO , IL
The smell of this oil is absolutely lovely and very relaxing! Essential oils are all the rage these days and I can see why! * this item was received for free for my unbiased opinion. @Influenster #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Eugene, OR
I really loved this product, it was perfectly sized to fit in my purse. I received it from an influenster box so it was free, but I would be willing to pay up to $30, especially with the size. My only upset was that the lavender smell was a little too strong for my taste but easily diluted when I rubbed fractionated coconut oil on first.
Chelsee B.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender scent, but scent aside this product is pretty good. I use essential oils around my house everyday and this is basically one I take with me on the go. It really does relax me, but I wish it were a different scent.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
My only hesitation in given 5 stars is that I wish the scent were stronger. It's a fairly mild scent compared to other roll ons and although I greatly enjoy the scent, it's weak. The roller works great and I especially like it behind my ears.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
This was cute. I got it in my VoxBox for review and it smells yummy. I put it behind my ears and on my neck so when I hug people it smells kinda nice. It doesn't really ~soothe me~ like aromatherapy or anything but I did really like that I got to try it!
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this product from Influenster and could not be happier! It smelled better than any essential oil I have ever used and the lavender scent made me both happy and relaxed. It is priced just right as it is affordable and worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.