BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
This oil is literally amazing! I keep it in my purse and apply throughout the day and it has really helped with my stress levels. I wish I would've had this before! The scent lasts a good while and makes you feel like you've just left the spa.
Kala E.
Woodland, AL
I don't usually use essential oils, but I have started to use this in my daily routine. The packaging is convenient and I love the smell of lavender! I probably would not buy this product. Maybe if I was an essential oils user.
caitlan g.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
Lavender is not a sent I normally enjoy, however this one was more than amazing. It was long lasting, strong, yet not overpowering. I'm not usually a fan of roll ons, but I'll definitely be using this one as long as I have it.
Christina H.
Denver, NC
I did enjoy the rollerball, I haven't seen any products out like this one. The lavender one is very nice and soothing before bed. The scent is very good. It's a good price point for the products. I would recommend this to other!
Anna H.
Topeka, KS
I am obsessed with lavender essential oil so I was really excited to receive this roll-on. It's great and I love that I can take it with me when traveling. The scent disappears fairly quickly though. I would recommend it.
Ana J.
Palo Alto, CA
I enjoy this roll on a lot! I'll put it on my wrists or my neck before bed and it's very relaxing. The roll on feature is very easy to use.
*I did receive this product free from Influesnter to review but all opinions are my own.
Brianna I.
Fayetteville, AR
I wasn't one to believe the hype around essential oils, but I honestly enjoyed this product. I'm always stressed out and applying a little bit of this and simply just taking a few deep breaths and smelling this helped calm me.
Brittany B.
MONACA, PA
Really happy I got lavender! It's such a soothing smell and it makes my headaches feel better. I am definitely a fan of lavender it does so many things to help. And I would recommend this to people but might not buy more myself.
Dakota S.
Milan, IN
This is so wonderful. It so calming and soothing, the smell is wonderful and very long lasting. This is my very first time using it and it is packed beautifully. I would definitely recommend it, it's just like a trip to the spa.
Sarah O.
Great smell really good on the go supply of lavender oil to really get the benefits of that specific oil. I applied on a mosquito bite and received immediate relief I would buy this again and would for sure suggest it to others!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On