BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hannah A.
Kernersville, NC
I applied this each night before going to bed to help me relax. I've tried other essential oils before and Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On had a more pleasant scent than others. The packaging is very pretty. I received this product to review.
Emily B.
White Riv Jct, VT
Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On is such a beautiful scent. It's convenient to have in your bag or even your back pocket because it's small enough. The scent is very strong for the first 20 seconds and then simmers down to a pleasant whiff of it.
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love essential oils and Lavender is one of my favorites. I was super impressed with how big the bottle was compared to the tiny bottles essential oils are typically sold in. It's going to last so long!! The packaging is also really pretty and sleek. The metal roll-on applicator feels really cooling and soothing going on. All around awesome product!
Brittany C.
Portage, MI
Disclaimer: I haven't tried a lot of essential oils. I loved the fact that this was a roll on. I use it on my temples and wrists before I sleep. I also put it on my feet/legs to help with restless leg syndrome. However, I don't think it's the most long lasting oil out there.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Love love loved this product! It has such a great relaxing all natural scent and with it being in a roll on bottle it's super handy and you can put it in your purse. I really love the fact it was natural and not oily like some it did not leave a residue.
Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This roll on lavender oil was SUCH a treat to receive free in my Influenster summer splash vox box, lavender is my favorite soothing scent, and this roll on oil is long lasting and the scent is very strong, a perfect thing to keep in your purse for sure
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I really love the smell of lavender, I always have a hard time falling asleep and I diffuse lavender in my room to help me sleep better. Ive been applying this to my wrist before bed. The smell is so calming and smells like a true lavender essential oil.
Lindsay L.
I am a mental health therapist who knows a lot about essential oils and the benefits. When I received this complimentary for testing purposes I was unsure and skeptical. However, I used this to attempt to achieve restful sleep and was very very very successful. I highly recommend this product.
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells wonderful! I have never used a roll-on essential oil product. I applied this before going to bed and the lavender really seemed to help me relax and calmed me. I would be interested in trying the other scents. This is a great product!
Monali P.
The packaging was beautiful and the scent is very relaxing. Highly recommended for those people who love candles and aromatics and also great for constant infusion of scent.

I received this product for free in a voxbox for testing purposes.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.