BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alexis M.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
I am not a huge lavender fan but i really liked this. Ive never used oils before but have read and seen all the benefits from them. I used this before bed and i felt relaxed the more i smelled it. Id be interested to see what it would do in one of those diffusers.
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
I was never really a fan of Lavender, but this roll-on is sooo addicting. It soothes me so much, especially when I'm agitated or on a late night work grind. It lasts quite long, and it's comforting to know that meditation is just an arm's length away.
Ashley B.
I received the lavender roll on oil in my box which is perfect for me. The scent isn't as flowery as I was expecting which I love. It's easy to apply and not greasy at all. I was nervous to put it on at first since it is an oil but it absorbs right into your skin and you're just left with a lovely and light lavender smell. I'm excited to travel with it.
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
In. Love. With this roll on!!! It fits in my pocket and I've used it twice today (aunt flow hitting hard today) it's not an overpowering smell like most lavender oils either! My husband even likes it. ❤
Lorena F.
I was super skeptical when influenster sent this for me to try, but I am so glad I did. I rolled some of this onto my pressure points after am exceptionally long day and the scent was so clean and calming. I was able to wind down and actually get some rest!
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love essential oils and Lavender is one of my favorites. I was super impressed with how big the bottle was compared to the tiny bottles essential oils are typically sold in. It's going to last so long!! The packaging is also really pretty and sleek. The metal roll-on applicator feels really cooling and soothing going on. All around awesome product!
Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This roll on lavender oil was SUCH a treat to receive free in my Influenster summer splash vox box, lavender is my favorite soothing scent, and this roll on oil is long lasting and the scent is very strong, a perfect thing to keep in your purse for sure
J.B. W.
I received the lavender oil from Influenster for review purporses.

I enjoyed my lavender roll on, and I use it in my hands and feet every night to help aid with sleep. I haven't noticed that's it's been extremely effective but it does have a nice smell.
Brittany C.
Portage, MI
Disclaimer: I haven't tried a lot of essential oils. I loved the fact that this was a roll on. I use it on my temples and wrists before I sleep. I also put it on my feet/legs to help with restless leg syndrome. However, I don't think it's the most long lasting oil out there.
Morgan E.
Warwick, RI
I received this product free for testing purposes. This is a very nice product and great idea. I am not a huge fan of lavender so I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. But I'm sure to other people that like them smell. It would be relaxing for them.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On