BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Not as good quality as I am used to I guess. The scent doesnt last more then 2 minutes before it has evaporated which makes me think it is a perfume and not an actual oil. I could totally be wrong. But just am not feeling it. Not worth the expense.
Dainelys M.
Dainelys M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! the smell is amazing, i always put it on before going to bed now.. i was never an essential oil person until now!! The smell is extremely long lasting. So glad i received the lavender one, I love lavender smells. Very relaxing !
Dani C.
Dani C.
I have recently been into the essential oils because I have friends who rave about them on the daily. This roll-on is convenient and compact to tote around in my bag. The scent is light and not overpowering like other oils I have been exposed to.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Absolutely love! It smells amazing and is very calming. I like that it's an oil but it didn't leave my skin feeling gross. It lasted a while too. I put some on my daughter before bed because she doesn't sleep well and she actually slept longer through the night than normal!!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
I Was So Excited To Receive This Essential Oil Blend In My Vox Box. I Love The Calming And Relaxing Benefits Of Lavender. Traditionally People Apply It To Themselves So This Product Is In A Roller Ball Form. Personally I Love To Roll It On My Sheets, Pillows, And Mattress For The Best Sleep Ever. It's The Perfect Way To Unwind And Relax Your Mind For A Peaceful Sleep. I Definitely Will Be Purchasing The Full Line Of Aromas.
Judy M.
Judy M.
CHICAGO , IL
The smell of this oil is absolutely lovely and very relaxing! Essential oils are all the rage these days and I can see why! * this item was received for free for my unbiased opinion. @Influenster #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Dana R.
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
Received this product for free in my splash box box. This essential oil is great for aroma therapy use, but I wouldn't purchase this oil ordinarily because it is not certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) like the dōTERRA oils I normally use.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I absolutely love this roll on aromatherapy, it has such a great smell and so soothing when I have a headache I just put some on my
Temples or when I can't sleep I just put some on me and it helps me. I got this complimentary from Influenster
Camille W.
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
I've been looking for a product like this and has been having trouble so I'm super excited about my natures origin aromatherapy in lavender. It's great to help with anxiety, just to relax and even as a perfume! I love the scent and it's super versatile!
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this product from Influenster and could not be happier! It smelled better than any essential oil I have ever used and the lavender scent made me both happy and relaxed. It is priced just right as it is affordable and worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.