BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Desaree M.
I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. But I love this stuff. It's not too strong and it works wonders. You can apply it on your wrists, arms, and other places as well. It's something to try out if you haven't tried it but it's definitely worth the purchase.
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
Nice size product. Smells really nice too. I received it complimentary in my splash voxbox. I am a fort time and was impressed. It's really easy to use, I just wish the smell was a bit stronger since it's for aromatherapy purposes. Doesn't feel oily when put on or anything.
Lorena F.
I was super skeptical when influenster sent this for me to try, but I am so glad I did. I rolled some of this onto my pressure points after am exceptionally long day and the scent was so clean and calming. I was able to wind down and actually get some rest!
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This my first time ever using a product like this. But I have to say that I truly do love this. It smells so great. And it makes my skin feel so great. I haven't used it all and I hope it lasts me for a while b/c it's such a great size too. I truly recommend.
Bre S.
Ivydale, WV
Smells really good! It's really easy to apply with the roll on as well. It's a nice size bottle. I received it free from influenster in my Vox Box to review. May buy one after I finish this free sample.
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
i definitely like the smell of this product. its very relaxing. it is a roll on which is nice because its not too messy upon application. i like how its all natural, non-gmo, and not tested on animals. if you like aroma therapy this is for you for sure
Lindsay L.
I am a mental health therapist who knows a lot about essential oils and the benefits. When I received this complimentary for testing purposes I was unsure and skeptical. However, I used this to attempt to achieve restful sleep and was very very very successful. I highly recommend this product.
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love essential oils and Lavender is one of my favorites. I was super impressed with how big the bottle was compared to the tiny bottles essential oils are typically sold in. It's going to last so long!! The packaging is also really pretty and sleek. The metal roll-on applicator feels really cooling and soothing going on. All around awesome product!
Morgan E.
Warwick, RI
I received this product free for testing purposes. This is a very nice product and great idea. I am not a huge fan of lavender so I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. But I'm sure to other people that like them smell. It would be relaxing for them.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Such a nice smelling oil , I put in on every night before I go to bed and it just makes me smell so good . A small size bottle however a little goes a long way with this product . I would def recommended this for messages and other therapeutic remedies .
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.