BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this lavender roll on. I use it before bed and roll it behind my ears and on the soles of my feet and I sleep like a baby. The scent is so sweet and last forever. I will definitely purchase these in the future and recommend them to others!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
This has a very strong smell, and claims to be soothing, calming and reassuring. This was my first time using this product and I got it free through influenster. I don't think I'd recommend this specific product because I am more of a young living essential oils type of girl.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Powderly , TX
This roll on was amazing! As someone who has only ever used Essential Oils I was a bit Leary of this one. However it blew me out of the water. It smells amazing. Make me feel amazing. I love it! I got this free in a vox box for testing purposes
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely loved the lavender roll on because it is portable and it has such a perfect amount of lavender! It isn't too strong compared to other roll on products and you don't need a ton so you save so much product each time you use it! Love that it doesn't leave me feeling sticky either!
Mary Allison G.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOOOOOVE this and will continue to buy it after receiving it in my splash voxbox. I have anxiety and putting this on my temples, wrists, and feet at night helps me fall asleep quickly. I wish it were a bit more long lasting but overall I'm impressed!
Dani C.
Dani C.
I have recently been into the essential oils because I have friends who rave about them on the daily. This roll-on is convenient and compact to tote around in my bag. The scent is light and not overpowering like other oils I have been exposed to.
Anastasia E.
Anastasia E.
Jacksonville , FL
It smells great, like sweet lavender. The roller ball is neat and doesn't spill and the consistency isn't too oily. It also doesn't break me out when I apply it on my forehead. Definitely a nice little roller ball for essential oil enthusiasts.
Dainelys M.
Dainelys M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! the smell is amazing, i always put it on before going to bed now.. i was never an essential oil person until now!! The smell is extremely long lasting. So glad i received the lavender one, I love lavender smells. Very relaxing !
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
I haven't had much experience with using aromatherapy roll-ons, but this was pleasant! The scent of the lavender was beautiful and not too strong. It felt like a nice oil consistency and the roller didn't have a hard time putting on the product.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
This lavender oil roll on is great! It smells amazing, it's calming, its moisturizing, and the container is so cute and convenient. Lavender is probably my favorite flower smell, besides roses, so I got lucky when influenster sent me this. I use it all the time
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.