BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Whitni H.
Russellville, AL
This stuff uff is awesome! It has a calming lavender scent, and it's great if you have trouble sleeping at night. It comes in a nice bottle and is priced affordable. I love it and would definitely purchase it (the one I have now was gifted by Influenster).
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Amazing - this product is great for travel and sleeping. It is so relaxing and has a really good scent. I like how portable it is so I can put it in my overnight bag when I am travelling to an unfamiliar place. There is no mess and it is easy to use anywhere! :)
Michaela S.
I love this roll on! I don't like to put harmful product such as perfume on my skin and this is the perfect natural alternative. I can't wait to try more from this company. Great product in a simple and easy to tote bottle! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Ashley B.
I received the lavender roll on oil in my box which is perfect for me. The scent isn't as flowery as I was expecting which I love. It's easy to apply and not greasy at all. I was nervous to put it on at first since it is an oil but it absorbs right into your skin and you're just left with a lovely and light lavender smell. I'm excited to travel with it.
Maranda H.
Dallas, TX
I love the calming feel of lavender. I couldn't sleep one night and I feel like I tried everything. Nothing worked. I remembered I had this in my bathrooms and I ran to get it. I put in on my wrist and put it on my boyfriends wrists and fell asleep quick.
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
I received this product free of charge as part of the Splash VoxBox campaign. I was very excited because I love the smell of lavender. The packaging is nice and the product itself is a very good size! I took a star off because the scent is not long-lasting.
Mary W.
First things first, lavender is my go to scent. This is the perfect roll-on option for right before I go to bed. The lavender scent is great for putting me in a great mood before sleeping. The bottle rolls on very nicely and it comes full when you buy it!
Desaree M.
I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. But I love this stuff. It's not too strong and it works wonders. You can apply it on your wrists, arms, and other places as well. It's something to try out if you haven't tried it but it's definitely worth the purchase.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love the complementary natures origin lavender roll on! It gives me the calming affects I love from essential oils, it helped me drift into a needed sleep, it didn't irritate my skin and it has a really pleasant smell. It rolled on with ease and wasn't too much
Charlesy C.
Homewood, AL
This scent was super strong and smelled really nice. It smells a bit stronger than another essential oil. I don't think it's long lasting but I put it on before bed so it didn't matter. It traveled nicely as well and I would recommend to others.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.