BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
I have never used aromatherapy before. I recieved the Lavender roller ball complimentary from Influenster, and one thing I loved was the packaging. I think it is very calming when you're a little stressed out. I used mine before bed every night!
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I have to say, this oil is amazing! I have not used it in a diffuser but I use it as a roll on perfume or even just for a relaxing scent when I get out of the shower everyday and I even put it on for a relaxing night of rest. It's amazing and smells wonderful!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
Love the lavender smell. The small bottle makes it a perfect size to travel with and use on the go. The roll on application works very well and it's easy to apply.

I got this item courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Kiava G.
I absolutely love this! The scent is so calming every time I apply it! I rub it on my wrists and then pat them on my neck. I also take the plastic cap off and put a few drops of it into a bath! I love this and will definitely try their other lines!
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
This lavender oil roll on is great! It smells amazing, it's calming, its moisturizing, and the container is so cute and convenient. Lavender is probably my favorite flower smell, besides roses, so I got lucky when influenster sent me this. I use it all the time
Kelly A.
Liberty Twp, OH
I am a big fan or essential oils and I loved the way this was packaged. The rollerball made it very easy to use without being messy. The scent was long lasting and so relaxing. I am looking forward to continuing to find new ways to use this product.
Gabrielle O.
Hainesport, NJ
LOVED IT. Super great for relaxation. Very calming, and 10/10 definitely recommend to everyone to try this out! Great value! Highly recommend for people to try this product out as soon as possible. This is a great way to destress at any given time.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I received this free in a VoxBox in exchange for my honest review. This is the first time I've used essential oils and I love it. The roll on applicator makes it easy to use anywhere. The oils apply lightly and clean. I would recommend this product.
Kayla H.
When I first received this I was very skeptical and did not really think that it could work but not time I applied a few dabs to the back of my ears and my wrists in about 30 minutes I started to become more drowsy not to mention that it smells absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend this product
Danni H.
I love this essential oil! It smells great but not too overwhelming, and comes in a very convenient little tube with a roll-on applicator. It fits perfectly in my purse without taking up much room, and I use it all the time. Highly recommend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On