BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mary W.
First things first, lavender is my go to scent. This is the perfect roll-on option for right before I go to bed. The lavender scent is great for putting me in a great mood before sleeping. The bottle rolls on very nicely and it comes full when you buy it!
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
I received this product free of charge as part of the Splash VoxBox campaign. I was very excited because I love the smell of lavender. The packaging is nice and the product itself is a very good size! I took a star off because the scent is not long-lasting.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Amazing - this product is great for travel and sleeping. It is so relaxing and has a really good scent. I like how portable it is so I can put it in my overnight bag when I am travelling to an unfamiliar place. There is no mess and it is easy to use anywhere! :)
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not personally a fan of oil blends but I must say I'm in love with the delicate smell of this lavender blend. I mixed it with sugar and honey and made a scrub that was wonderful on my skin. It's perfect to relax, to do relaxing massages and to create scrubs!
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm obsessed with anything lavender !! I as
Stoked to get this in my Influenster box to try for free !-- it smells amazing and since it has a roll on applicator it helps to apply easily .. I like to apply to my wrists and temples before bed to help me sleep !
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This my first time ever using a product like this. But I have to say that I truly do love this. It smells so great. And it makes my skin feel so great. I haven't used it all and I hope it lasts me for a while b/c it's such a great size too. I truly recommend.
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
This is such an amazing product! Life can get soo incredibly stressful but this lavender roll helps with that :) It smells fantastic and is just an overall great product! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs something to relax and feel better!
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
This smells so relaxing without being overpowering. I love the strong lavender scent. I really enjoy this roll-on over other ones I've tried. I plan on buying the other scents of this product in the future!
Gladys K.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
I was never really a fan of Lavender, but this roll-on is sooo addicting. It soothes me so much, especially when I'm agitated or on a late night work grind. It lasts quite long, and it's comforting to know that meditation is just an arm's length away.
Desaree M.
I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. But I love this stuff. It's not too strong and it works wonders. You can apply it on your wrists, arms, and other places as well. It's something to try out if you haven't tried it but it's definitely worth the purchase.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.