BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I really liked the lavender scent and how easy it was to roll on. Sometimes with roll on products the ball does not move easily and it is a pain to apply the amount you want but the ball moved so gracefully with this roll on. I put it on my wrists and it absorbed quickly. The scent did help me relax and stress less but I was hoping to have better quality of sleep since lavender has been known for that but so far I have not seen that while using this product. Still worth using if you like the scent and want to calm down a bit.
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
Smells so earthy I love it
It's a great size I can stick it in my pockets and go
Compared to other oils I've used the smell doesn't last that long I've applied it on my pulse areas and I barley smell it but if I apply in too close to my nose it smells toooo strong so I guess I'll figure it out eventually lol
I love that it's s roll on so I won't make a mess
Overall I'm satisfied and will recommend to a friend
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Lavender isn't my favorite scent, I would have preferred the peppermint. But the smell was subtle enough that I wasn't aware of it all night.

Rolled on smoothly, didn't notice any sort of staining or skin irritation. This is the second essential oil I've ever used, and the other one was just for smelling. I'd consider buying this again, but maybe trying another scent.

(This review is my own opinion written in my own words. I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.)
Angeleigh J.
Looove my Nature's Origin Aromatherapy Lavender roll-on! It pairs perfectly with my B&BW aromatherapy candles after a long stressful day. It helps give your normal bath time routine a spa-like feel. Now who doesn't wasn't relaxing, spa vibes?! I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. #sweepstakes #indulgepurely #complimentary @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Brianna C.
Modesto , CA
This lavender scent is perfect for relaxing on the hot summer days. I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary for testing purposes. This is the first time I've tried Nature's Origin product. I definitely recommend this brand to others because not only is the product well scented, it is also animal cruelty free, non-gmo, paraben free, & gluten free. All natural products are a win in my book!
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a very nice product. I am usually loyal to a different company when it comes to essential oil's but this one has me quite impressed. I love having my essential oils in a roll-on bottle because it is so much more convenient to use them. I keep this lavender roll-on in my purse so I can use it anytime that I certainly feel stressed to help call me down and relax. I also just love the smell so I put it on multiple times a day. Glad I received this product free to try!
Kristen B.
I am obsessed with this product! I'm so excited I got this in the box, I have. Even wanting to try some of their products and I love that's it's in a roller ball. I LOVE lavender, it really helps to relax you and I like to use it before bed. I keep it right on my nightstand. It dries quick doesn't leave a oily residue on your skin and has the right amount of fragrance, it's not too strong but doesn't fade away after just a couple minutes. I definitely want to try more of their roller ball essential oils
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
As a devoted doterra user for over two years, I've been very picky with essential oil brands and quality. I had never heard of Nature's Origin until I received the lavender roll on to test in my vox box. I love lavender because it's great for anxiety and it's 15 ml so it will definitely last a long time. Doterra's lavender roll on is diluted with fractionated coconut oil whereas this is diluted with sweet almond oil. The sweet almond oil makes the smell more subtle so it's not overpowering. I liked this product but I think I will stick with doterra.
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
I usually love roll on body scents but I'm not sure i like this smell very much.... I'm not a floral perfume person. But I will definitely keep this by my bed stand to apply to my wrists at night while reading a book and relaxing. The packaging is very cute, the bottle is a very pretty royal blue/violet in the light. It's a good size and the roller ball is set very nicely so you get a nice amount of product in one swipe. Overall I'm very happy to have received this to review and I will look more into Nature's Origin products
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I am so happy I received this is the mail as a free tester thanks to Influenster. I have seen several people selling aromatherapy products online, but I always wonder if it actually works, and if it is worth the price. When I tried this product, I simply rolled the easy vile over my temples, where I was having a headache and It definitely relieved the symptoms. I was able to sleep after suffering from sinus issues and allergies from the weather changing so constantly. I am glad I found this product!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.