BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Bailey H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Many of my friends use essential oils and always rave about the benefits, but I have never gone out of my way to try them myself. Upon receiving Natures Origin lavender oil to try for free from Influenster, I immediately learned what they were raving about. One of the purposes of lavender oil is calming and the day I received the oil, I had a huge work project. I rolled the oil onto my wrists and temples and my thoughts cleared so I was able to sit down, de-stress, and focus on what I needed to write. I'm excited to use this oil throughout work and school.
Melissa P.
This is my first time try essential oils, and I got to try this product for free through Influenster for my honest review. I may be a bit biased because I love anything that is lavender scented, and this is that wonderful natural scent, not so much the fake smelling lavender like the candles have. I wear it on my wrists and it soothes me and I smell nice too :) I like the bottle and the fact that it is roll-on, plus it's a metal ball which is better than plastic and glides better on my skin. #indulgepurely Thanks Influenster!
Amanda C.
Tampa, FL
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster to test out.

I have to say I absolutely LOVE this product. It's so easy to use, which really drew me to it. I was having a hard time relaxing and falling asleep, so put some of this on my pulse points and I was instantly calm and was able to get my body into a state of relaxation so that I could fall asleep.

Only con I could see about it is if you don't like the smell of Lavender.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
This smells so great. I love how it's a roll on you can take it anywhere with you. It's long lasting it's like you have a spa to go. This is my first time using it I think it's great although I would like a strawberry scent I love strawberries. Overall I think this is cute and portable I would recommend it to everyone who loves lavender.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
I've been using this product for a few weeks now, and it's helped me quite a bit. I use plot on my wrists and behind my ears/neck at night before bed, when I'm stressed, or just need a lift in my day. I truly feel as though it calms me down and relaxes me. I'm interested to see how I'll respond to the other oils as well! I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I'm not really into essential oils. It smells nice and is very easy to apply. Lavender is very soothing but I just very rarely think to use it. Didn't have much of an effect on me I guess because i don't know much about it and never use this kind of thing. I did use it one night on my wrists and I feel like it did help me slightly calm down and fall asleep.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Isabella M.
I love love love my lavender roll on essential oil that I received FREE in my Influenster Splash VoxBox! I roll it on my wrists and temples before bed and the scent of lavender soothes and calms me before bedtime! I also love that the packaging is tree-free and the product is never tested on animals, non GMO, paraben free, gluten free and quality assured!
Kelsey G.
Clarksville, TN
I love essential oils and the lavender scent is perfect for relaxing and settling in for a good night's rest. I receive this product to test from Influenster and love the fact that it is in a rollerball and not something I have to dab on with my fingers. It is very convenient to travel with or sit on your nightstand. The packaging is nice and not too flashy, and the scent lasts long enough to help you drift off to sleep. I would definitely try the other varieties in the future!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I have always wanted to try essential oils, and low and behold I got one in the Vox Box! Well I tried it today for the first time and I love it. I rolled a small amount on my neck and wrists and it's calming, soothing, and smells fantastic. You get a good amount in the bottle and you dont really use a lot when you put it on. I like my scents more subtle so you wouldn't smell it unless you were literally right up on me. But I have had it on since 6 o'clock this morning and I haven't had to touch it up. I'm in love. Id definitely buy it again
Amy G.
Richmond , TX
I received this as a sample in my VoxBox and fell in love. I've been interested in oils, but never took the plunge. I love the smell of this oil and all of its different uses. I roll it on my temples, writes and behind my ears to relieve headaches and stress primarily. You can use this to create many different products like bath salts and sugar scrubs! I love the roll on aspect because I can throw it in my purse and use it on the go. I definitely recommend this to all my friends!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On