BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Temple Terr, FL
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster to test out.

I have to say I absolutely LOVE this product. It's so easy to use, which really drew me to it. I was having a hard time relaxing and falling asleep, so put some of this on my pulse points and I was instantly calm and was able to get my body into a state of relaxation so that I could fall asleep.

Only con I could see about it is if you don't like the smell of Lavender.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
I have only recently been introduced to essential oils, and I'm really starting to understand the benefits. What I love about this lavender roll on is that I am able to travel with it and bring it anywhere with me. Lavender is super helpful to calm you down in a stressful situation, and I am an anxious person so it comes in handy. The roll feature works great and dispenses just the right amount of oil. To use it, you simply just roll a little bit on your wrist and breath in the benefits.
Camilla S.
Camilla S.
I was so happy when I saw how big this sample is, and how high the quality is! Although I've never tried this before, I love aromatherapy, and the lavender scent was just what I was hoping for. I like to apply it to my wrists and temples (it's very easy to use too) and it's incredibly relaxing. Although I received this free for testing purposes, I looked up its retail value and it seems to be in the $6 range, which is completely worth it to me! I would highly recommend this to others.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I was thrilled to receive this product in my latest VoxBox! I have been obsessed with essential oils for summertime, I mix essential oils in with a little coconut oil to use as a lotion or shaving cream (this also works amazingly on sunburnt skin as well). But my biggest issue with them has always been that they are so messy! However, the rollerball aspect to this is amazing, it keeps it mess free smelling fabulous. 😍

I did receive this product for free in exchange for an honest review
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I'm not really into essential oils. It smells nice and is very easy to apply. Lavender is very soothing but I just very rarely think to use it. Didn't have much of an effect on me I guess because i don't know much about it and never use this kind of thing. I did use it one night on my wrists and I feel like it did help me slightly calm down and fall asleep.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Clarksville, TN
I love essential oils and the lavender scent is perfect for relaxing and settling in for a good night's rest. I receive this product to test from Influenster and love the fact that it is in a rollerball and not something I have to dab on with my fingers. It is very convenient to travel with or sit on your nightstand. The packaging is nice and not too flashy, and the scent lasts long enough to help you drift off to sleep. I would definitely try the other varieties in the future!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I received this oil in my Splash VoxBox and was super excited to try it! I've been wanting to get more into essential oils so perfect timing! It comes in a perfectly sized glass roller ball and is pre diluted for immediate use! I like hat you don't have to mix or prepare it. I'm pregnant and anything that can help calm me down gets an a+ in my book! I can't wait to try the others!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Richmond, TX
I received this as a sample in my VoxBox and fell in love. I've been interested in oils, but never took the plunge. I love the smell of this oil and all of its different uses. I roll it on my temples, writes and behind my ears to relieve headaches and stress primarily. You can use this to create many different products like bath salts and sugar scrubs! I love the roll on aspect because I can throw it in my purse and use it on the go. I definitely recommend this to all my friends!
DeAnna B.
DeAnna B.
Gainesville, FL
This had to be one of the best products i have tried so far. The simple application in this wonderful little bottle is just perfect for travel or at home use. The smell is so calm and refreshing I feel like I'm surrounded by a field of lavender. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is curious. It helps me stay calm and even has gotten rid of a few stress headaches. I'm curious to try other aromas. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On #love #happiness #honest
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Baltimore, MD
Okay, so I got this for free in my voxbox and I was pretty disappointed that the company didn't explain WHAT I should be using it for. HOWEVER! I've been using it nightly for relaxation when I am winding down for bed and I have come to love it nonetheless. I rub it all over my wrists and sometimes a bit on my chest and it smells wonderfully and really helps me relax. My favorite part is that I've been using it for over three weeks now and I've only used a small fraction of it!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.